S6 deaths

LordImp

Based on Watchers on the Wall news I have seen:

Alliser Thorne and Olly - Wall collapses and White Walkers invade and kill these two along the rest of the Night's Watch. Dolorious Edd escapes and goes to Winterfell to report Jon about the invasion.

Rickon - rallies the northern lords around him and legitimizes Jon as a Stark as Robb's heir and new King in the North before dying by Ramsay's hand in the Battle of the Bastards due to his impulse to avenge Osha

Osha and Tormund - captured during the season and burned by Ramsay on the crosses before the Battle of the Bastards which impacts Jon and Rickon. Wildlings choose to follow Jon as their new leader.

Ramsay - executed by Jon Stark after Winterfell's recapture by Starks

Roose and Fat Walda - killed by Ramsay somehow, they need to eat the dust this season

Missandei and Grey Worm - I think Daario will be the one to kill these two which reveals him as double spy and maybe the leader of Harpies or some anti-Dany movement in Slaver's Bay which prompts Dany to burn Mereen and move on with her khalasar.

Daario - killed by Jorah Mormont in the epic battle

Jorah Mormont - I think he dies this season, but I am not sure. If he dies, it will be Daario who wounds him fatally. But maybe he will survive and Dany, Tyrion and Jorah and massive Dothraki khalasar boards the ships to Westeros by the episode 10.

Pycelle and Kevan Lannister - killed by Varys like in the books to sow discontent between Lannister-Tyrell forces.

Mace and Olenna - I don't know how, but they will be dead this season. Eventually Martells and Tyrells will marry Margaery to Trystane to parallel fAegon/Arianne storyline, which will create the opposition for Dany's landing. Loras, Margaery and Trystane will survive King's Landing this season

Edmure Tully - once Blackfish cedes Riverrun to Frey and Lannister forces in exchange for Edmure's safety, Walder Frey orders young Tully lord dead since he is no longer needed as Roslin is pregnant with his son. Jaime witnesses with disgust but Blackfish escapes to Brotherhood and becomes their new leader after Beric. Jaime, Brienne and Podrick will end up as Brotherhood's hostages by the end of the season like in the books.

Beric Dondarrion - killed off-screen which leaves Brotherhood without Banners leaderless. However, Blackfish appears and becomes the new leader and incorporates some of Lady Stoneheart's storyline and go on killing spree of Freys in Riverlands. It will culminate in Lord Frey's wedding in Riverrun with Brotherhood storming the castle and battling Freys. Arya sneaks in to cross of Walder's name in her list.

Frey sons - killed by Arya in the wedding in Riverrun

Walder Frey - will be killed in his wedding by Arya in Riverrun

Waif - killed by Arya who flees Faceless Men and goes to Westeros

This is the list I expect to see dead by the end of season 6.

I doubt that Walder Frey would kill off Edmure until Roslin delivers a son.  A girl's right to inherit a Great House might be disputed more than that of a boy; Walder wants a grandson to be Lord Tully.  If Roslin miscarries or bears a girl, Walder would need Edmure to give her a son (or at least needs him alive so Edmure could be said to be the father of Roslin's child).  I imagine that Walder would kill Edmure if Roslin bears a healthy son; though he might wait a year or more if he can, to see if the kid lives and Roslin can produce a sibling.

What is the evidence that Rickon and Osha are going to be killed on the show this year? 

I doubt that Walder Frey would kill off Edmure until Roslin delivers a son.  A girl's right to inherit a Great House might be disputed more than that of a boy; Walder wants a grandson to be Lord Tully.  If Roslin miscarries or bears a girl, Walder would need Edmure to give her a son (or at least needs him alive so Edmure could be said to be the father of Roslin's child).  I imagine that Walder would kill Edmure if Roslin bears a healthy son; though he might wait a year or more if he can, to see if the kid lives and Roslin can produce a sibling.

What is the evidence that Rickon and Osha are going to be killed on the show this year? 

There is going to be quite a storyline in Riverrun this season.

1) We have Lannister and Frey forces sieging the castle, which means it is held by Blackfish.

2) We also know that Walder Frey is returning this season and the last time we saw him he was supposed to marry a new girl, so there gotta be another wedding. Riverrun is a perfect place to host a new wedding and to mock Hoster Tully and his family.

3) Arya is also in Riverlands this season and we know Walder Frey is in her list since there is no Lady Stoneheart in the show. 

4) Since there is no Lady Stoneheart and we are returning to Riverlands this season, there has to be some mention of Brotherhood without Banners. And judging from casting calls, the organization is not it used to be and more and more people become outlaws and rob people. Which means Beric is dead by this point and they need a new leader to guide them.

That is why I believe Lady Stoneheart's storyline in the books will be incorporated partially by Blackfish and partially by Arya. Blackfish and Brotherhood will storm Riverrun during the wedding and kill lots of Freys and Lannisters, while Arya finishes off Walder Frey and maybe some of his sons infiltrating the castle during chaos using her assassin skills.

And for Blackfish to become new leader of Brotherhood and become more ruthless, he needs to ceade Riverrun. And the only way he will give the castle away is if he is guaranteed by Jaime Lannister that his nephew will not be harmed. And that promise needs to absolutely be broken by Freys (and Jaime will witness it, freak out, but will not be able to do something about it, which will put him on Blackfish's bad graces as well unfortunately) for Blackfish to return with Brotherhood and exact bloody revenge on Freys. Otherwise, if Edmure is alive and well in Riverrun, Blackfish will never risk nephew's life.

There are going to be two known characters who Ramsay burns prior Battle of Bastards. Rickon is not one of them, it is confirmed, but given that Ramsay's opposition is lead by Jon and rallied in the name of Rickon, Robb Stark's heir. He needs to burn two people that have connections to Jon and Rickon to demoralize Stark forces.

Given that majority of Jon's army will be wildlings, I think these two are Tormund and Osha, two wildlings and symbolic message from Ramsay to Free Folk to go back where they came from or the same will happen to them.

There was too much focus on Tormund during Mance Rayder's burning, so it might be a foreshadowing. Plus, Jon is destined to become Free Folk leader given his history with them, and now that he is not in Night's Watch it is more real. Tormund needs to go in order for Jon to become wildlings' chosen leader.

There is mention that one Stark will end up dead in the Battle of Bastards. Sansa, Jon and Rickon are all there, and my money is on Rickon dying. That is why Osha is my other candidate for burning. Her death will prompt Rickon and Shaggydog to run into battle and kill Ramsay, but I think this impulsiveness will be his end.

But that is all speculation, i am just putting it out there based on info we got.

Archived