Creepy PMs

Myshkin

Oh God.  I got shithoused last night and sent out a whole bunch.  Sorry nice people!

Uh...WHAT THE HELL.

I didn't get one either, and I thought we had something.  Am highly pissed right now.  I expect a creepy p.m. STAT.

:P

ETA:  I just learned what the eyeball is - that's so cool!  

yeah well add the old sniffer to the never had a creepy pm...or a dick pic...but i did have some fun in the lech incarnation of TTTNE...

and for those who would like to pop their dick pic cherry ... well this nubs for you!

I can confirm this.

Thank you, Pebble. I feel so grown up now. ;)

(Although to be fair, I have received "anthopomorphic bear breasts" and a description of a giant space ... uhhh, male organ spewing something green ... from BlackBear as a part of a forum game.)

well my Queen, the tits on a bear and the description that included the words "phallic inspired biological weapon spewing contaminated jiz" were on me ... :smoking:

My penis just died. Can I bury it in your ass?

bones, that shit just made me spill the scared cup... 

That's just sad, not really creepy.

Creepy would be "My penis just died. Can I bury it in your grandpa's ass while you film it? Because when I look at you and imagine you to be 60 years older, you'd be totally hot."

yeah you just made it creepy....hysterical...but creepy...

...and terra here is the perfect dick pic for you, my friend ...enjoy!

That's plain pathetic.

Creepy....  Well, talking about 'coitus', instead of 'sex' is always a start.

nah Lizzy, my love...it ain't creepy it is awe-inspiring

I cleaned out my in box today.

Just saying ;)

this could be interpreted as creepy...cleaning of the box happens more often than just today, right?!... :uhoh:

just saying :devil:

Sorry sweetie!  Did I overlook you?  I have another bender scheduled for tomorrow evening.  I've got you on the list.

guess an old salty dawg just can't get no love....

:smoking:

well my Queen, the tits on a bear and the description that included the words "phallic inspired biological weapon spewing contaminated jiz" were on me ... :smoking:

I am sure nobody doubted that, but still, thank you for pointing it out. ;)

Archived