Creepy PMs

Myshkin

Am I the only one whose immediate thought on seeing this thread was "yes, our Prime Minister is a creep"?

Nope. Ours directed pretty inappropriate remarks like "dance, little baby" to the girls (17, 18 I guess) on the last high-schoolers parade. That could be possibly construed as creepy.

Am I the only one whose immediate thought on seeing this thread was "yes, our Prime Minister is a creep"?

I'm there with you.  I also considered Creepy Production Managers.

It's been 1.5 years since my last PM and 2 years since anything that could remotely be called 'creepy.'

While possible interpretations of PM are a tempting target, what constitutes 'creepy' is probably a better avenue of discussion. 

myshkin, you know that my love for you is something pure and cannot be stopped by a crashed message board, a horrid 'upgrade' of it, lost passwords and the like.

i have a horrible confession to make though. 

last night i was at a beer event. we were drinking barrel aged stouts and barley wines. the abv was very high. next to us at the bar was a man who struck up conversation with us. he was delightful. we shared in love of beer and dining. all the while he was wearing a san francisco giants cap. eventually i had to bring it up. we were having such a nice time but i had to make note of it. perhaps he didn't even know he was wearing it. maybe it it was actually a cap reading 'slug fucking' or 'foul squirrels.' 

but, no. i was wrong. he was from san francisco. he was a giants fan. it was so hurtful. however i soldiered on. we exchanged email addresses and will meet again. 

i am so sorry. please forgive me.

I've been working my way through the member list sending pelfies for a long time now. It's hard, but ultimately rewarding work.

My apologies to those who have yet to receive theirs, but there are many, many people on the site.

You mean selfies right? ....

Right?...

I hope I'm not the only person who's been sending out creepy PMs since I started this thread. Come on people, this is your moment, let your fellow boarders know how you really feel. I am not affiliated with the management of this place, but still I give you permission. 

I am still awaiting the first dick pick in my PM. Honestly, 12 years on this board and not even a single dick pic? This is why moderators burn out, you know.

I am unfortunately unable to send such pics, as the sight of my perfection would likely explode your brain. Don't worry though, I will find a suitable pic to send you, one which will bring you right to the brink of brain explosion, yet still leave you alive to enjoy it.

I can confirm that I received a creepy PM from Myshkin.  It was beautiful.  I pity those of you that did not receive one.

I am but one androgynous alien sex god, I will get to everyone eventually (though none will receive a PM as special as that which I sent you. Except maybe Jaime L. You should see the one I sent him, it was spectacular).

myshkin, you know that my love for you is something pure and cannot be stopped by a crashed message board, a horrid 'upgrade' of it, lost passwords and the like.

i have a horrible confession to make though. 

last night i was at a beer event. we were drinking barrel aged stouts and barley wines. the abv was very high. next to us at the bar was a man who struck up conversation with us. he was delightful. we shared in love of beer and dining. all the while he was wearing a san francisco giants cap. eventually i had to bring it up. we were having such a nice time but i had to make note of it. perhaps he didn't even know he was wearing it. maybe it it was actually a cap reading 'slug fucking' or 'foul squirrels.' 

but, no. i was wrong. he was from san francisco. he was a giants fan. it was so hurtful. however i soldiered on. we exchanged email addresses and will meet again. 

i am so sorry. please forgive me.

Since we're all in confession mode here I may as well sidle up to the booth. My best friend at work is a lifelong Dodger's fan. Really funny, endearing guy who helps make my workday much more bearable. He's my polar opposite in terms of sportsfandom. Dodger's, Lakers and Cowboys fan. All of my most hated sports franchises ever. The one sports topic we find common ground on is our mutual hatred of the Patriots and the Yankees, but most days, that's good enough.

On top of that, you and Myshkin (along with your lovely wife) are among my favorite posters on this board. I hate the Dodger's with the fiery heat of a thousand suns, but that doesn't always extend to their fans. I'm a Giant's fan, not a heartless monster.

I am still awaiting the first dick pick in my PM. Honestly, 12 years on this board and not even a single dick pic? This is why moderators burn out, you know.

Dick pic??  How on earth could I live with all the laughter and mocking that would result from my dick pic?  Even with macro lenses and such, I couldn't pull that off.  You, my friend, have unrealistic expectations about what your fellow boarders can provide for you.

Archived