Creepy PMs

Myshkin

If there is a lack of recipients, I will fulfill my duty as a noob to replenish your havens as they may be. I'll shut you down if necessary.

@Peterbound, we may not agree on certain matters but I have always thought you were one of the core persons of this forum, and I value your opinion.

I am still awaiting the first dick pick in my PM. Honestly, 12 years on this board and not even a single dick pic? This is why moderators burn out, you know.

Really?  And here I thought I had hit up the entire board by now.

Everyone else got theirs, right?

I used to get lots of creepy p.m.s, but those days are dead and gone.  Maybe it's because I'm not around as much.  Maybe it's because I'm so much more respectable now, with my Dan Halen av.  I would think that Dan Halen would encourage creepy p.m.s, but I dunno, man.  The interwebz is a fickle, fickle, beast.  

will subsequently hereto be using this space to audition creepy PMs.  am appreciating any feedback all'y'all might care to make.

this is accordingly a draft of my current standard opening PM:

please be advised that i seek to give attention to that which is situated beneath the anterior labial commissure, partially hidden between the anterior ends of the labia minora, consisting of two corpora cavernosa, composed of erectile tissue enclosed in a dense layer of fibrous membrane, united together along their medial surfaces by an incomplete fibrous pectiniform septum.

hot, aye?

will subsequently hereto be using this space to audition creepy PMs.  am appreciating any feedback all'y'all might care to make.

hot, aye?

How dare you show your face in this thread after you had your comrades in the board politburo close down my commie hunting thread!

hot, aye?

Remind me not to ask you for directions.

Meh... For the fandom that enjoys the gritty world of Westeros, we are all very benign... I never had a creepy PM... A bit amusing rant, yeah... But creepy, nope... What a boring life I have around here... :mellow:

Dunno what you are all whining about. My mailbox is constantly brimming to the gills with messages. They are loaded with words like 'slick', 'turgid', 'moist', 'tumescent:, 'sipping', 'sweet damp', and 'dong'.

They were referring to their inboxes, not sent mail...

Ew, leave your gross declarations of admiration in the inboxes where they belong!

I would like to apologize for my earlier outburst. You know I could never stay mad at you solo, not matter how many time you run to the committee to tattle on me. You are my everything.

ahem

Yeah, you're right, Mysh.  I haven't received a creepy PM for at least a year and a half!   I remember a time I used to get them around once a week.  Sigh.  those were the days. 

I guess the fl00b loves this board so much they're afraid of getting banned or something.  Doesn't say much for the intestinal fortitude of the younger generation. 

Archived