Creepy PMs

Myshkin

ok, in this fast-paced economy of creepiness, i find that i am now over cock pics.  and let's face it, if the market is glutted with the things, there can't be much incremental value in any particular product, which are more or less parity items, competing less through utility or quality and more through the market positions produced by IP and marketing efforts.  

if cock pics make for exponential creepiness, i suspect that we can get to tetration of creepiness through snuff cock pics.  if anyone's planning on taking it to this truly radical & aesthetic next level, i can help, for a modest fee, by drafting out the testament that causes the dissemination of the products in question.  PM me for details.

That's just sad, not really creepy.

Creepy would be "My penis just died. Can I bury it in your grandpa's ass while you film it? Because when I look at you and imagine you to be 60 years older, you'd be totally hot."

ok, in this fast-paced economy of creepiness, i find that i am now over cock pics.  and let's face it, if the market is glutted with the things, there can't be much incremental value in any particular product, which are more or less parity items, competing less through utility or quality and more through the market positions produced by IP and marketing efforts.  

if cock pics make for exponential creepiness, i suspect that we can get to tetration of creepiness through snuff cock pics.  if anyone's planning on taking it to this truly radical & aesthetic next level, i can help, for a modest fee, by drafting out the testament that causes the dissemination of the products in question.  PM me for details.

Nobody wants come shots.    Act classy.

OMG, did I ever send you that mindboggling HP/Pirates of the Caribbean MPREG Crossover fic? In which Sirius gets preggers with Captain Sparrow. It was the most glorious trainwreck, almost as good as Draco and the Apple fic.

NOTHING is better than the Draco and Apple fic.  NOTHING.

That's just sad, not really creepy.

Creepy would be "My penis just died. Can I bury it in your grandpa's ass while you film it? Because when I look at you and imagine you to be 60 years older, you'd be totally hot."

That sounds more like the start of an Aristocrats-style joke than actually creepy, imo. I think creepy would be more in the line of:

"Hey. How you doing? I'm [name]. I noticed you walking a bit bowlegged tonight, you get fucked really hard or something? What kind of jerk did that to you? I'm a real nice guy, want to grab a drink with me instead? Com'on, don't be a slut."

Archived