Jon is Aegon and Aegon is Jon

UFT

another crackpot theory but oh well. 

possibly, this is what happened. aegon did survive the sacking of king's landing. and rhaegar did have a son with lyanna. but aegon is the one lyanna made ned promise to protect. 

the reason why dayne and the kingsguard were in the tower of joy, is because prince aegon was in the tower, whom they are sworn to protect. the baby, bastard by rhaegar, however, is given to another soldier. however varys' agents followed them. he kills the soldier once he returns to the city, and takes the baby, intending to raise that bastard up as a king. or not. how varys gets the baby isnt that important.

to protect aegon, ned dyes the kid's hair black and renames him jon snow. the true heir to the throne. 

however rhaegar's bastard is now an adult  with an entire army, and intent on taking jon's throne. the war of brothers will begin.

Jon looked like Arya who looked like Lyanna. So Jon had Stark features, so unless Ned had a tryst with Elia then I don't see as possible.

CRACKPOT:

Rhaegar stole Lyanna as retribution for Elia cuckloading him with Ned. This also explains why Ned took Jon (who is really Aegon, but who is really Ned's): because he is, indeed, his son.

So Elia is Jon's mother and Aegon is Lyanna's son? Which means that the Starks are either secret Targs or secret Martells when the Targ or the Martells are secret Starks? 

My girlfriend would like to know the name of that miraculous and infinite hair dye, if it's not too much to ask

Where is the like button?

My girlfriend would like to know the name of that miraculous and infinite hair dye, if it's not too much to ask

Oh, nothing miraculous about it. Ned just regularly dyed Jon's hair, every week, in secrecy from everyone (Jon included). After Ned's departure south, Jon continues that practice (again, behind his own back).

Oh, nothing miraculous about it. Ned just regularly dyed Jon's hair, every week, in secrecy from everyone (Jon included). After Ned's departure south, Jon continues that practice (again, behind his own back).

:lmao:LMAO!

That dedicated hair care at least explains the luscious curls he rocks in the show, even in the middle of a frozen tundra

He's too young.  The dark hair is wrong and the long-face is wrong.  We're in book 5 and Jon has shown no Targaryen traits like heat resistance.

To be fair, hes been at or beyond the Wall the entire story and the only fire-related situation he has been in, was when he grabbed the burning draperies to throw at the wight. 

He's too young.  The dark hair is wrong and the long-face is wrong.  We're in book 5 and Jon has shown no Targaryen traits like heat resistance.

Heat resistance is not Targaryen trait. They burn... In large quantities, if I may add.

"Once you go black, you don't go back" It is even said in the books. Manufacturer: Night's watch (not to be confused with Russian thing)

CRACKPOT:

Rhaegar stole Lyanna as retribution for Elia cuckloading him with Ned. This also explains why Ned took Jon (who is really Aegon, but who is really Ned's): because he is, indeed, his son.

All I can say is that this post is worthy of a video on Preston Jacobs' channel. :bowdown:

One of Jon's parents has to be a Stark, simple as that.

E+N=J is a new one but very unlikely, a better way for Rhaegar to get back at Ned in the unlikely event that he hooked up with Elia would be Ashara if the stories about the Harrenhall tourney and Ned being the Stark she turned to are true.

E+N=J is a new one but very unlikely, a better way for Rhaegar to get back at Ned in the unlikely event that he hooked up with Elia would be Ashara if the stories about the Harrenhall tourney and Ned being the Stark she turned to are true.

Don't be silly, Ashara was jusr covering up for her friend, that's all.

See, my theory is totes elaborated, has an explanation for everything.

(I'm kidding, but of late it seems that all lines are blurry...)

How is that even an opinion? Where they met? I mean seriously, lets not create ridiculous propositions to prove other ridiculous propositions wrong.

Actually the books have NEVER addressed this. Only from the interviews you can really find out that Dany isn't fire proof. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Well, there are indications about it:

''I am looking into hell, but I dare not look away. She had never been so certain of anything. If I run from him, he will burn me and devour me.''

''Her skin was pink and tender, and a pale milky fluid was leaking from her cracked palms, but her burns were healing.'' 

These quotes are from Dany's chapters in ADWD. Targaryens might have some resistance to heat but they're definitely not fireproof. 

Archived