Why Do We Allow Commies on This Board?

Myshkin

I'm not naming names, but you guys know who I'm talking about. I mean sure he's cool, and funny, and mostly harmless. And yeah, maybe I'm even a little bit in love with him. But he's still a full on Red. How is that okay? Has this place become some kind of haven for pinko sympathizers? We need to have a frank and open discussion about the direction of this board. Who knows, perhaps even some sort of reform movement could emerge from this discussion. 

I feel you left out leftie women pinkos. I am appalled and frankly this is a slight against full on Red women.

While I spoke of a specific (unnamed) Red, who by random chance happens to be male, I was also speaking more generally of all board Bolsheviks. Lady pinkos included. I am a modern alien, I recognize that not all Ivans are male.

While I spoke of a specific (unnamed) Red, who by random chance happens to be male, I was also speaking more generally of all board Bolsheviks. Lady pinkos included. I am a modern alien, I recognize that not all Ivans are male.

Well the ladies were worried there for a while. Of all people, friends... *further political awkwardness*

I think he's kinda cute, with his Latin and his quaint political views.  I say we let him stay. 

I agree.

More to the point, what about bored Commies?

So when Herr Marx said that religion was the opiate of the masses he was just sewing his own destruction via malaise? 

Archived