Awesome. Awesome to the max.

all swedes are racist

I know there used to be a thread like this, I think it might have been eaten by the board upgrade. Anyway, with all the terrible, depressing shit that happens in this world, it's important to balance the shit no! with the shit yeah!  Use this to share whatever is as awesome as having whiskey with Boesky or cookies with Milken.

Wanted to re-start this because I just got a call from my baby sister to tell me she is engaged! (Point of clarity: she's not an actual baby, so don't worry) 

I'm jazzed about my cream cheese pound cakes w/ caramel icing that I'm making, my cool new boyfriend, and it's Panettone season again.  Hurrah!!!

I know this is mostly food-related.  Don't judge, man.

I'm nearing the end of an editing job I had to do on a two-day expert deposition!  Wouldn't you know that the attorneys wanted it RUSHED during the Thanksgiving holiday.   The bad part was that I had to work on it most of our visit with our grandkid and daughter.  :(   Pissed me off royally.

But this is a thread about GOOD things, so I'll try to concentrate on that. 

I'm nearing the end of an editing job I had to do on a two-day expert deposition!  Wouldn't you know that the attorneys wanted it RUSHED during the Thanksgiving holiday.   The bad part was that I had to work on it most of our visit with our grandkid and daughter.  :(   Pissed me off royally.

But this is a thread about GOOD things, so I'll try to concentrate on that. 

But you see, a good thing is you do honor your title under your username. You're true to your word at least. :P

Jk, would be pissed too.

That's awesome Drac, really pleased for you [emoji4] 

I went to my first Ice hockey match the other day and I LOOOVED it, definitely going again. Would be funny if I got really into sport hahha

Ice hockey is awesome. I don't follow it, but it's basically the only team vs team sport I like to watch.

Ice hockey is awesome. I don't follow it, but it's basically the only team vs team sport I like to watch.

It was great !!! oh my god though...there was only ONE BLOCK with nottingham fans in opposed to the rest of the room being cardiff and where did my mates and i have out seats?? LMAO in the nottingham block!!!! was hilarious though. 

That's awesome Drac, really pleased for you :) 

I went to my first Ice hockey match the other day and I LOOOVED it, definitely going again. Would be funny if I got really into sport hahha

I used to watch ice hockey at least once a week for 4-5 years and it was great fun. It is, beyond doubt, the most interesting sport to watch, at least for me.

On topic, in 30 days I'll be off to visit my sister in Dubai. Didn't see her for a bit over two months (Skype doesn't really count) and I'm really excited about it. :D

yeah my mates and i are gonna try and go regularly :P i got so into it lmao. 

also two of my friends wanna move in to a place in cardiff with me which is excellent because that is the next step in my life plan, get full time hours or at least enough hours to be able to afford to move to cardiff 

Well, ice hockey is the sport of kings.

OT: I have a date tonight, and when I played Verdun yesterday (which I hadn't played in half a year) I got Best Player and Best Squad in all four matches I played. Still lost the game all four times, but I blame my team, who cared more about their K/D ratio than getting the objectives done.

That's awesome Drac, really pleased for you :) 

Be warned. It all starts so innocently. You watch one hockey game and hey, it was pretty good. But it then slowly takes over your life to the point where you are wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs  sweater. Only then will you grasp the full horror of your situation.

Be warned. It all starts so innocently. You watch one hockey game and hey, it was pretty good. But it then slowly takes over your life to the point where you are wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs  sweater. Only then will you grasp the full horror of your situation.

Ice hockey... Not even once! :D

Archived