Awesome. Awesome to the max.

all swedes are racist

Be warned. It all starts so innocently. You watch one hockey game and hey, it was pretty good. But it then slowly takes over your life to the point where you are wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs  sweater. Only then will you grasp the full horror of your situation.

A Leafs sweater... the humanity.

A Habs sweater jersey is perfectly acceptable, a Nordics shirt is tastefully vintage, but only a madman would wear Maple Leafs merch.

Went over to my gf's last night and over the last 3 weeks has been secretly making me a microbrew advent calendar.  Not only that, but there was a handwritten card explaining the gift, and each day has a note attached as to why she chose it.  Yesterday's brew was from the first brewery we went to together.

I think I've found a keeper here.

I found out about an awesome new Middle Eastern lunch place near my work. It's actually a grocery store I pass all the time but they do sandwiches and stuff to order as well, which I didn't know until this morning. 

I had an amazing falafel pita wrap for lunch. So that was pretty great. 

I've been really happy.  Not just merely content with things, but actually happy.  It's so weird.  I'm not sure exactly what's caused this.  I guess all of the changes I was making over this past year just finally started revealing results. Disengaging from toxic relationships, a job I like, friends I adore, diagnosis of an autoimmune disorder and the treatment for it which has completely changed my physical and mental health, a lovely significant other, a new pair of jeans, and pending motherhood (!!!).  

Being happy is really awesome, but it's also so unfamiliar that I wake up feeling almost strange and out of body.  Like, is this actually my life? 

Excellent! How imminent is your motherhood? I have been a parent for 62 days and my awesome is that it isn't nearly as bad as I feared (!) In fact, most days are quite enjoyable.

Also, I now have a dining room, not a store room, I cleaned the bathroom, and I have a lot of presents sorted for Christmas. Little things.

I was not prepared for that, Larry.  

I need eye bleach.

Think of the implications though.  As shocking as it is, it's not that shocking anymore.  Can you imagine if your 1994 brain was suddenly shown that 2015 image?   You (and by "you," I mean all of you reading and viewing this today) wouldn't be here due to aneurism. 

So I say we toast Larry's despicable images: the antibiotics of our day

The Old Ones have come. Prepare for our inevitable obliteration at the hands of merciless, uncaring forces. All that you love and cherish, all that you know and fear merely amounts to an indistinguishable blip in the blob of observable universe we understand to be our reality - to be crushed underfoot by that which has not feet but appendages we cannot comprehend. They will crush us all the same. Existence is hopeless. The dog gods and god dogs will tear the flesh off your soul before they too are annihilated in an instantaneous extinction of Brahman into nothingness, into the abyss, into an unfathomable ultimate un-reality!

Archived