Awesome. Awesome to the max.

all swedes are racist

• 2 weeks later...

True story: Same ages. My mom had an armful of laundry and asked me to calm my baby sister while she put the laundry in the wash.

Almost instantly she stopped crying. My mom stopped what she was doing to witness this miracle.

Found me smothering her with a pillow.

Blue baby? I'm not just a thinker I'm a doer!

Still not sure why my little sister loves me so much. [emoji15]

My husband is now officially cancer free! So very awesome!

Am so happy to hear this; best news ever.  :D  <3

I got an 11,000 dollar pay raise today.

To celebrate, I bought a new Shotgun.

Congratulations!!!  That is awesome.  I need a shotgun.

This:

My friends' 8 week old starts crying. Mommy goes to comfort the baby  

Their three year old: "Dont worry mommy! We can get a new baby, a blue one!"

friggin hilarious. 

i see that great anecdote and raise one from my darling six year old daughter, who had lined up some of her littlest pet shop dolls on the table, heading into a strategically altered shoebox, herded by others not in line:

Me: oh what's that sweety? 

Her: they're getting gas chambered.

Me: ZOMGWTF!!1

Hmmm this thread is a little different.

My young niece was over some time ago and she continued to play the "Awesome" game with me. I came up with it to try cheer her up one time, and it has been going on for a couple of years now. Its basically a boasting game where whoever outdoes the other gets to call themselves "The Awesome". Today is was playing wither her and blocking her way, she then gets around me and declares "I am the Awesome", so I guess that means I am not all that awesome today.

My current Awesome, Awesome to the Max will be a year end ski trip. The perfect way to bring in 2016!

db0085a5c6c5e1cd268ef8b3c548e29e.jpg

Had 10 inches of fresh snow previous to our arrival, the first day of skiing was "Awesome, Awesome to the Max!!" Feeling quite vindicated over the naysayers at work who kept insisting it was too warm this season for holiday skiing. Lolololol, armchair Generals anyways.

Archived