Awesome. Awesome to the max.

all swedes are racist

2 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

That was so lovely and awesome!!!  

I've never studied Celtic myth although I've always found it interesting as it seems to be so unlike other myths and legends.  Things like pixies (piskies!!) seem entirely unique, though that might just be my general ignorance about things speaking.  

Looking forward to hearing more.  Please do share when you have the next episode up.

Thank you so much for listening!!! :grouphug: I'm glad you enjoyed it and I definitely will let you know when the next episode is uploaded.  I'm hoping to do one per month! :D

7 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I recorded the first episode of a podcast lol in case anyone wants to hear it!! About Celtic myths and legends

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-257315061/episode-1-introductions-cornish-pixie

I listened to your podcast and really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one. You sound very authoritative also, and knowledgeable about the subject. I am proud to be your friend.

1 hour ago, maarsen said:

I listened to your podcast and really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one. You sound very authoritative also, and knowledgeable about the subject. I am proud to be your friend.

Thank you so much for listening; I really appreciate it! I am hoping to upload one episode a month! !

:grouphug:

• 5 months later...

‘Mask King’ is a competition between 8 celebrities compeletely hidden from mask while they sing. The program focuses on the stars singing abilities and guesses whose faces are hidden behind a mask.

[King of masked singer] 복면가왕 - 'unicorn' special performance - Tommorrow 20180513

[King of masked singer] 복면가왕 - 'unicorn' Identity 20180513

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

Thought I’d dig this thread up to let you all know that I’ve got my exam results back and now have a first class degree. :)

Brilliant news! It’s  a great feeling, you must be so proud of yourself :)

Just watched a video of the highlights of robot football which was hilarious and brilliant. Though there is clearly a way to go to make robots realistic football players. The amount of fake "falling" was about right but there wasn't nearly enough whining about it from the robots

Archived