r'hllor's redrum lobster

Awesome. Awesome to the max.

267 posts in this topic

I laughed so hard at this even though I already saw the original form a couple of days ago.

I think things are going OK.  I made a family meal on Friday,  had two good days in work over the weekend and my driving lesson went well last week and I'm about to go into the museum I volunteer (and sometimes work at) and the weather is nice 

i have absolutely no money and am going to completely run out before the month is through but what can you do lol it is what it is

Edited by Theda Baratheon

I just discovered there is a little train station i never knew about right next to where i work, where i can get a direct train home from after night shift. Previously i had to cycle like a lunatic in the freezing cold just to make the later train, which then stopped halfway for a change of 15 minutes, and the waiting room is never open even in winter.

New Orleans just elected their first female mayor out of two WoC who were both over-qualified for the job.  The campaign was so nasty I actually switched my vote several times.

Interesting times.  

Yes, I'm crying.

I took a test yesterday that included 20 math questions.  Twenty word problem math questions!   I think I did OK.

10 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

New Orleans just elected their first female mayor out of two WoC who were both over-qualified for the job.  The campaign was so nasty I actually switched my vote several times.

Interesting times.  

Yes, I'm crying.

That is super fucking exciting!