What's annoying you today? Part the grievous

Arkhangel

Sleazy men who every time youre forced to be in their company they turn your every comment into something sexual. TOTALLY over this person.  

Yeah, some people are cheeky and can get away with innuendos and silly jokes because they're just playing around and have a certain charm and then some people are just grade A assholes and or creeps. Eugh.

A young lady came by to see me at work today. Pretty sure she is interested in hanging out or dating or something. I am too, but I didn't quite think until afterward to get her number or give her mine or ask her out. I am experiencing regret.

I'll probably see her around again, but don't know when. Argh.

Yeah, some people are cheeky and can get away with innuendos and silly jokes because they're just playing around and have a certain charm and then some people are just grade A assholes and or creeps. Eugh.

Exactly. This one very creepy. Married and I know his wife. I avoid him like the plague but given hes the owner of my local petrol station its not always easy. :/ 

Your name seems oddly apropros, Wise Fool. Foolish in the moment, wise enough to recognize it.

So the word 'costed' is actually becoming a real thing that I am seeing written on the internet everywhere. Maybe I need to frequent a higher class of forum, but it's driving me a little crazy. I actually looked it up to see if there was something about the verb I was missing because I see it so much. And yes, while there is a specific case where costed is correct, it didn't apply to anything I've been seeing recently.

I remember a particularly repellant person who made a point of stopping by my desk and drawing my attention to his tie tack that identified him as having a vasectomy.   :stillsick:  (Do they still hand those out???  And why would anyone WEAR one? Never mind.  I've answered my own question.)

Pipe down, people next door. It's great that you're all hanging out together in your courtyard on this lovely summer evening, but our little courtyard is the same size and trust me, there's no need to be talking like you're at opposite ends of a football pitch.

No hot water in the flat, not getting fixed until tomorrow. Flatmates at a job interview tomorrow so needed to wash her hair. We ended up boiling kettles of water and washing her hair in the kitchen sink. What a mare!

I HATE INTERNET AND CABLE COMPANIES.  I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them.  

Probably no reason to explain why.  We all live to hate our internet and cable providers.  Why can't they just make things easier?

Tbh, never had problems with my current one :D in the Netherlands though. Might be different.

• 5 weeks later...

My driveway has enough room for about 3 cars, plus the garage where I park my car. My upstairs neighbor is the only one that regularly parks in the driveway. For the past 4 nights there has been a car parked in my driveway that I see early in the morning while I'm leaving for work. I have seen parked there a couple times before. At first I just figured this was a visitor for her, even though her guests are supposed to park in the street. I was using my grill at about 8:45 2 nights ago and noticed the car had just parked there again, so I decided to go have a look. It had finally snowed up here, so when looking around I noticed footprints leading from the car, down my driveway and up the street. I called my neighbor and she said they weren't there for her and she had no idea who it was. So I leave a note saying not to park here again. I keep a lookout the next night and there is nothing by the time I go to bed. When I wake up for work, I see them parked in my driveway again. Now I'm pissed. I make a huge cardboard note saying that I'm going to call the police and have them towed if I find them there again and tape it to their windshield. I have heard that I would have to pay for the tow since the police will only have it towed if it's blocking a driveway. I have the day off tomorrow so I decided I would keep watch. Just as I go outside I see the car pulling into the business parking lot across the front street. I go inside and watch them walk up my street and go to a house 2 houses up from me that has a huge long driveway with barely any cars in it.

What kind of person just thinks it's ok to park in the private driveway of someone they have never met or spoken to? How is this an ok thing to do? I'll admit that I have crazy OCD when it comes to people parking on my property. This was driving me absolutely crazy. I was ready to smash their windows out or block them in with my car so they couldn't leave. Seriously, who does something like this?

Archived