What's annoying you today? Part the grievous

Arkhangel

It'll be Easter vacation for us this and next week but I'll be working more hours this week than I would have been otherwise.

This is suckilicious.

A certain show, the sixth season of which premiered last night. 

I am seriously displeased.  :angry:  It shall hereinafter be referred to as Titties Galore, for that's its one redeeming feature.

That is all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Americans and their complete lack of volume control :P I know it's a stereotype, but there's a lot of truth in it at times! An American tourist just walked into the cafe and immediately began broadcasting to the entire room. Thanks lady, but we don't all need to be included in your conversation.

Some people just have a loud voice! ( If I don't consciously tone mine down, I imagine it would sound like I'm broadcasting to the entire room) 

Either ways, I'm annoyed by my finals. I could do without this sort of stress. 

This girl just sat down next to me and started eating two boiled eggs, what looks like a cold unpeeled sweet potato and yoghurt. She is currently dipping the yam/potato/whatever in the yoghurt and then slurping the yoghurt off it. Weird, noisy and with surprisingly powerful fragrance.

Looking back on this thread, I'm basically just annoyed by people in public places a lot :P

To break the dystopian tenor of this thread: after months of annoyance I decided to make my Caps Lock key both Control (when used in combination with another key) and Escape (when tapped.) 

My life is now perfect. This is the best thing ever.

Been trying to by a home for the past 20 months, put an offer in on one Saturday at $32K above asking, just found out they took another offer.  Annoyed is not quite a strong enough word, seething might work. 

Got home from the gym to find my couch CRAWLING with thousands of ants because my kids stuffed food underneath it/in the cushions. Going to take the night off work to put a halt to this fucking infestation.

Trying to warn this girl today that she should be careful about patting stray dogs in Bangkok. Yes, many of them have big sad eyes, but many of them also have all kinds of fun diseases including rabies and mange and some of them are aggressive. She just brushed it off by telling me she "just seems to have this disposition where animals really like me" and how in India stray dogs used to follow her around the market. I did point out that this was probably because she'd been feeding them, but she's convinced she's some sort of live-action Snow White for stray dogs.

I'm really tired for the last week and can't have a good and especially a long rest in the near future :( I dream about a vacation but I'm not sure that my plans for it will become real and that annoyes me too -_-
My neighbours annoy me too because I go to sleep really late (yeah I'm a night owl :D) and they like to be loud early in the mornings which wakes me up early and I hate that! :angry:
Also the thought about the upcoming repairment annoyes me, that's because my friend accidentally broke my machine for making coffee similiar to ones on these pictures and I don't have the extra money at the current moment for buying the new one or making the repairment! <_<

On 28/05/2016 at 2:11 PM, Arkhangel said:

Trying to warn this girl today that she should be careful about patting stray dogs in Bangkok. Yes, many of them have big sad eyes, but many of them also have all kinds of fun diseases including rabies and mange and some of them are aggressive. She just brushed it off by telling me she "just seems to have this disposition where animals really like me" and how in India stray dogs used to follow her around the market. I did point out that this was probably because she'd been feeding them, but she's convinced she's some sort of live-action Snow White for stray dogs.

A lot of people are like this it's so naff each individual animal has its own personality and some animals are ttotal assholes they dont live by a bloody hivemind ...

Archived