What's annoying you today? Part the grievous

Arkhangel

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I'm annoyed that the MOTHERFUCKING Doyers have the unmitigated gall to actually believe that they can compete with my beloved Giants. Take your seat at the back of the fucking bus, Pedro, WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG. 

SAYS WHO? WHICH POLL? SAYS WHO?

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/

I've had a day at work. I hope and yet hope not to be the next topic of 'what's annoying you today'.

27 minutes ago, Arkhangel said:

Also, sexism. Dudes responding to political debates on Facebook with totally non sequitur references to my profile pic. WTF does what I look like have to do with anything?

I had one dude go through all my old profile pictures and post them in the comments of a thread once like picking apart every physical flaw I have which is totally nice and completely not relevant to what we were discussing, like, AT all???

3 hours ago, Arkhangel said:

Also, sexism. Dudes responding to political debates on Facebook with totally non sequitur references to my profile pic. WTF does what I look like have to do with anything?

...his economics were slightly reactionary and right of center, echoing the lopsided peach-fuzz on his upper lip and his receding hairline...

Excerpt from The Manifeststions of Politics in Profile Pics, Volume vii 2016

6 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

...his economics were slightly reactionary and right of center, echoing the lopsided peach-fuzz on his upper lip and his receding hairline...

Excerpt from The Manifeststions of Politics in Profile Pics, Volume vii 2016

Close, a direct quote "that smiling face hides a cruel mask." I'm doubly sneaky, it seems, because not only are all women who smile in profile pictures meant to be honey and lightness at all times and anything else is just false advertising, but I'm also hiding the mask underneath my actual face. 

9 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I had one dude go through all my old profile pictures and post them in the comments of a thread once like picking apart every physical flaw I have which is totally nice and completely not relevant to what we were discussing, like, AT all???

Wow, WTF? I hope you shredded him.

On 8/24/2016 at 8:49 AM, Iskaral Pust said:

People who don't fit into a standard airline seat need to either buy two standard seats, a non-standard seat, or else travel with Solo in his suburban assault vehicle. 

The gutless airline won't enforce it for fear of lawsuits about fat shaming, so I get back pain for several days after my two hour contortion act. 

Boo fucking hoo. 

If it really such a hardship I encourage you to start some campaign to put those people where they belong. 

Please let us know how this crusade works out for you. 

Archived