Faceless Man assumes Jon Snow's Identity...

macleod77

What if Jon Snow is Dead, and a Faceless Man is going to replace him in Season 6? what if this is how he's "dead" and in Season 6/Book 6 as well?

I haven't seen this possibility discussed anywhere, if it already has been please send links!

"..actor Kit Harington (who plays Snow) was reportedly seen disembarking from a London flight with fellow Game of Thrones actor Tom Wlaschiha (who plays Jaqen H’ghar, Arya’s Faceless Man)...."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/22/don-t-worry-president-obama-game-of-thrones-jon-snow-is-still-very-much-alive.html

• 2 weeks later...

There was no set up for a FM substitution before the mutinous assassination - which might have spared the real Jon Snow so that he might return and continue (Remember how a FM died so that Arya could continue at the House of B&W?) 

Any plot line featuring a FM substitution after the the Ides of Marsh Ollie mutiny would negate the crucial aspect of Jon's heritage: his combined bloodlines of Ice and Fire. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree that it probably isn NOT the case; Mellisandre will ressurect him or the Night's King will. Another interesting thought:

Mellisandre ressurects Jon (Fire)

Jon and the Stark Loyalists fight the Boltons, Ramsay kills Jon. (Beric Darridonion died what, 7, 8 times? Thoros just kept ressurecting him).

The Night's King or just the encroaching power of the Others ressurects Jon, aka "Coldhands". (Ice).

Jon's song is therefore thte "song of ice and fire".

4 minutes ago, macleod77 said:

I agree that it probably isn NOT the case; Mellisandre will ressurect him or the Night's King will. Another interesting thought:

Mellisandre ressurects Jon (Fire)

Jon and the Stark Loyalists fight the Boltons, Ramsay kills Jon. (Beric Darridonion died what, 7, 8 times? Thoros just kept ressurecting him).

The Night's King or just the encroaching power of the Others ressurects Jon, aka "Coldhands". (Ice).

Jon's song is therefore thte "song of ice and fire".

Interesting theory,  but I think the "song of ice and fire" has to do more with bloodlines rather than the fact that you were brought back to life by someone who is connected to fire and ice.   I do think there will be some twist in revealing "the song of ice and fire," I don't see GRRM going this way.  

Archived