Crusader Kings II A Game of Thrones mod stories

jorahthemormont

Welcome, welcome! Lords and Ladies! Knights and Squires, come one come all to see the wonderful, mystical, and downright unbelievable tales from the Kings and Queens of Westeros and beyond!

This thread shall be a place for all lords, high and low alike, to share their grandest(or craziest) tales from the Crusader Kings II mod, A Game of thrones!

I'll start us off with one of my stories from my current game, to give us something to look at! Pictures are not required of you, but highly recommended as they make for a more interesting read for the rest of us!

Anyway, on to the story(This one is simple, quite basic)!

3D57744585830D354DB0E110929210FD1E76A4AFE6EE4BF1333336E8DD3DFB4E69EAFCDB4F48D608A805B790D763CAEBA9A75CE3A3579EB1B68B8DD2

I started as Leo the Longthorn of the Reach. Ruled for about 35 years then conquered the Iron Throne, died a year or so later. After my son took over and solidified his holdings and consolidated his power from his seat on the Iron Throne of Aegon The Conquerer, he sent his massive armies across the straits to conquer the three lands of Myr, Lys, and Tyrosh.

After the easy conquest of these weak lands, he again consolidated and set good rulers in charge of these lands, then he finally had his coronation ceremony, where the great men of the realm paid their homage to him.

Once he was coronated, and had finished holding the grandest tournament any man in this nation had seen in 50 years, he set about another conquest, this time of Pentos and Braavos, who were ruled by a single man. After these conquests, he turned his eye on Volantis, he saw a weakened land, stricken with civil war and decided he would bring stability and good rulership to the territories.

After conquering Volantis, putting down a couple of revolts, and installing a good king, who respected the Iron Throne, he received a message from his younger brother, mentioning that he was nearing 30 years of age, and still landless.

Ashamed that his close family members held no lands of their own, he organized a small expeditionary force and swiftly conquered Astapor and New Ghis, who had been united under the banner of the King of New Ghis, and granted these territories to his brothers, one for each adult brother.

He did have another brother soon coming of age and was contemplating an invasion of the Summer Isles to make a tropical kingdom for him, but then his brother, the King of Astapor, died of the Great Plague and he was able to gift those lands to his younger brother.

Archived