Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, (making the) 8. [The Seven was cursed]

JonCon's Red Beard

Thought of a crazy theory but you can't prove it and just want to tell everyone?

Some lines gave you a hunch that you're certain might happen but you have no evidence?

You think X is an idiot and need to tell the world?

Fear no more. We all been there. No discussions. No evidence. Just... random thoughts.

not mix up with small questions or I never noticed that

previous ones, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

there is the grove of 9 weirwoods beyond the wall, where Jon and the NW found Wun Wun, Leathers, and other free folk after the battle at the Wall. 

Also the number of Iron sword in Robb's crown.

I found the title to be offensive. :/

That reminds me of the time a writer in another site I won't name held like a sort of panel with eight Asoiaf/GoT fans, all female. And he wrote something like: "So I met up with the ladies to discuss the series. I made the eight, so to speak"

And everyone was (rightfully) pissed and offended in the comments section, and I was just laughing at how inappropriate and tone deaf that guy had been.

I think it's hilarious how Ser Eustace knows about Daemon's flat stomach. Was it told in the reverent whispers from servants to knights to lords? Did Blackfyres make propaganda posters with shirtless Daemon and then distribute them across the population? Did Daemon go on tours showing his abs? Why didn't Daeron make his sons and Bloodraven go and do the same? Why wasn't the Redgrass field decided by a naked mud wrestling match between Daemon and Baelor? all the important questions.

That reminds me of the time a writer in another site I won't name held like a sort of panel with eight Asoiaf/GoT fans, all female. And he wrote something like: "So I met up with the ladies to discuss the series. I made the eight, so to speak"

And everyone was (rightfully) pissed and offended in the comments section, and I was just laughing at how inappropriate and tone deaf that guy had been.

:lmao:

Maybe his name was Bob and he was a ignorant fool. 

I think it's hilarious how Ser Eustace knows about Daemon's flat stomach. Was it told in the reverent whispers from servants to knights to lords? Did Blackfyres make propaganda posters with shirtless Daemon and then distribute them across the population? Did Daemon go on tours showing his abs? Why didn't Daeron make his sons and Bloodraven go and do the same? Why wasn't the Redgrass field decided by a naked mud wrestling match between Daemon and Baelor? all the important questions.

Now I just pictured Daemon as Kamina from Gurren Lagann.  No wonder everyone followed him.

In my side of the world we don't get offended by these things. U_U

Not everyone can afford a nice little place at Dorne :(

LMAO, yeah, I can just imagine Ser Eustace checking out Daemon when no one noticed, going "Hot damn!"

They should've put posters of a shirtless Daemon with the caption, "Once you go black..."

Now I just pictured Daemon as Kamina from Gurren Lagann.  No wonder everyone followed him.

I sometimes picture Daemon as Zepp Brannigan (sorry, Daemon's fans! I don't actually consider him to be very bad or too foolish)

actually, judging by his picture from the wiki,  he was kinda meh, but I generally don't find typical Targ looks very attractive, at least the way official art depicts them.

I guess the mention of the 'flat stomach' was made to contrast him with Aegon IV who was obese.

Ser Eustace actually compares him to Daeron, who had a bit of a beer belly according, again, to Eustace ( has he even seen any of them close by? and what about Baelor and Maekar, hm?)

I wish Rohanne heard Eustace's fangirling, so we would get a snarky comment from her.

Archived