Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, (making the) 8. [The Seven was cursed]

JonCon's Red Beard

Yes and he was a complete emo. I can see him saying "I don't like ash. it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." during his breaks from harp playing.

"From my point of view the Baratheons are evil!"

JQC Jedi Weapon Master, Good Guy Garlan... I love you guys.

Remember that scene in Episode 2 with the ultra-creepy smile? The one that makes Edward, Jacob and Christian Gray look like emotionally-healthy people? Do you reckon that's how it was with Rhaegar and Lyanna? No doubt she'd get all hot and bothered after being told how Rhaegar massacred an entire village of people personally, including the women and children.

'Only a Targaryen deals in absolutes.'

"I will do what I must."

And I will now forever imagine Rhaegar saying at the trident, "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy". :rofl:

see my sig.

Edward, Jacob and Christian Gray look like emotionally-healthy people? 

:rofl::lmao::lmao::lol:

"Robert, we could rule Westeros, as cousin and cousin."

"Rhaegar, my allegiance is to the Rebellion, to justice."

This is a bad one and one that might cause me to lose all of my writing material "mysteriously".

I always confuse Dragonstone and Storm's End both geographically and event and plotwise.

Like who was born where, which one has dragonglass, who inherited which one, etc. I am a book before tv person too but I just can't keep the two straight. I know, I will wait patiently for my throttling.

JQC Jedi Weapon Master, Good Guy Garlan... I love you guys.

Remember that scene in Episode 2 with the ultra-creepy smile? The one that makes Edward, Jacob and Christian Gray look like emotionally-healthy people? Do you reckon that's how it was with Rhaegar and Lyanna? No doubt she'd get all hot and bothered after being told how Rhaegar massacred an entire village of people personally, including the women and children.

Rhaegar: "You are so...beautiful"

Lyanna: "It's only because I'm so in love"

Rhaegar: "No, no, it's because I'm so in love with you"

This is a bad one and one that might cause me to lose all of my writing material "mysteriously".

I always confuse Dragonstone and Storm's End both geographically and event and plotwise.

Like who was born where, which one has dragonglass, who inherited which one, etc. I am a book before tv person too but I just can't keep the two straight. I know, I will wait patiently for my throttling.

Rhaegar Skywalker is coming to choke you with the Force

I love the theory of Old Nan being Shiera Seestar. I know it's a bit far fetched and probably not true because there already too many fake identities but the idea is quite interesting in all honesty. 

Also so there is this one line that Mance Rayder recites where he speaks of a piece of silk from Asshai that got washed up at the shore and that to me makes the idea of the LOAW and Essos being connected so intriguing 

Archived