One Wish.

MaybeINeverSawACamel

For Jon to be Ned's bastard. It would make me so happy I wouldn't even know what to do. 

All the RLJ Shipper head explosions would provide enough energy to power the Earth for the next millennium. 

If you could ask GRRM for one request as he finishes ASOIAF, what would it be? 

Mine would be a non tragic reunion between Jon and Arya. A girl can dream.

That's always one I root for, too. I want Jon to muss her hair and call her little sister. 

I'd also like Jon to find out that Robb wanted to legitimize him and name his heir. I think that would mean a lot to Jon to Robb considered him that close and worthy of being a Stark KitN.

Have a volcano erupt beneath Meereen incinerating all of Dany's annoying side characterfs from Strong Bellwass to Jorah the Pathetic so that Dany has no reason to return to that godforsaken place and can finally go to Westeros. 

Close seconds would be "kill Stannis" and "a reunion between Sansa and Arya" but I'm fairly sure those will happen anyway.

B-but Belwas is awesome

No. Don't like him. Don't like people who talk of themselves in the third person and ceaselessly rub their bloated bellies. The overabundance of those people and "this one" makes the Dany chapters a chore for me.

Archived