Choose your new Lords Paramount

Floki of the Ironborn

The Terrible Winter has passed, and the Others are gone. You are the new king/queen of Westeros, first of your line and dynasty.

Your kingdoms have fallen upon a horrible tragedy. Each and every one of the Great Houses (Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Tully, Arryn, Martell, Tyrell, Greyjoy), the classic rules of the Eight Kingdoms, have been wiped out in the fight against the Others (Just go with it). Now the lords of many noble houses who survived the winter have come to King's Landing.

Only you can decide which houses now rule the eight kingdoms under your rule. You must choose carefully: some will not like your choices, many will be angered that they have been rejected, while others may not be fit to be Lords Paramount. At the end of the day, you must decide which Lords get the promotion.

Here are your candidates and their houses:

NORTH
1. Greatjon Umber

2. Galbart Glover

3. Wylis Manderly

4. Roose Bolton

5. Rodrik Ryswell

RIVERLANDS

1. Tytos Blackwood

2. Jason Mallister

3. Jonos Bracken

4. Edwyn Frey

5. Marq Piper

STORMLANDS

1. Donnel Swann

2. Rolland Storm (Caron if you wish to legitimize him)

3. Davos Seaworth

4. Andrew Estermont

5. Brienne of Tarth

REACH

1. Paxter Redwyne

2. Baelor Hightower

3. Orton Merryweather

4. Randyll Tarly

5. Mathis Rowan

WESTERLANDS

1. Roland Crakehall

2. Addam Marbrand

3. Tytos Brax

4. Forley Prester

5. Philip Plumm

VALE

1. Lyonel Corbray

2. Yohn Royce

3. Nestor Royce

4. Anya Waynwood

5. Horton Redfort

IRON ISLANDS

1. Dunstan Drumm

2. Rodrik Harlaw

3. Gorold Goodbrother

4. Meldred Merlyn

5. Erik Ironmaker

DORNE

1. Larra Blackmont

2. Edric Dayne

3. Ryon Allyrion

4. Anders Yronwood

5. Dagos Manwoody

NORTH

Chances are the majority of the Northern houses will be decimated by the war with the others, and so in the aftermath it's going to depend on the level of power prior to that. Therefore I would select Wylis Manderly to be my Warden of the North. Despite his family being relative newcomers to the area the fact is that they are a family of wealth and hold land of strategic importance. Plus the fleet they built for Robb will provide them with a means to defend their coasts from raiders and such.

RIVERLANDS

This is by far the hardest decision of choosing a Paramount. Logic would suggest that the Freys, given their sheer numbers and strategic location should be chosen, and yet their part in the Red Wedding means that they cannot stand to gain from it. The Piper's and Mallister's are both worthy of consideration but I'm going to pick Tytos Blackwood as my Paramount. His family have pedigree as former Kings of the Riverlands and they remained loyal to Robb Stark right up until the end. That gets them bonus points in my book.

STORMLANDS

Sentimentality almost had me giving the Paramountship to Davos, due to his unwavering loyalty to Stannis. However, due to his family's depleted numbers and their lack of history as a family, it falls to Brienne of Tarth to fill that role. Whilst she has no heir as yet a prestigious marriage to a fellow Stormland family will cement her place within the region.

REACH

The Hightowers are my choice for controlling the Reach due to their family having a long and proud history within the region. Added to the fact that they would have maintained a large majority of their troops due to their reluctance to join the war, Baelor Hightower would be a sensible choice for the position, despite his habbit for farting.

WESTERLANDS

In choosing Roland Crakehall as my Paramount for the Westerlands, I selected a man from a distinguished family and also a man deemed worthy of filling the role of Hand, at least in the mind of Jaime Lannister. Nevertheless his prestige and ability makes him a worthy choice for the role. 

VALE

Yohn Royce is by far the best candidate to be Lord Paramount of the Vale, if not for the simple fact that he smelled Littlefinger coming from a mile away. Also due to his family being a loyal and trusted supported of the Arryns.

IRON ISLANDS

For the Iron Islands I would select Lord Dunstan Drumm as my Paramount for two reasons. Firstly his family is well respected despite their lack of wealth, and furthermore theirs is one of the few families to posses a Valyrian steel weapon. Which is kinda cool.

DORNE

I would have selected Anders Yronwood for the role but given the state of his family at the time I'm instead taking a bit of a gamble in selecting Dagos Manwoody for the job, due to his family holding a strategically important location within Dorne. 

The Terrible Winter has passed, and the Others are gone. You are the new king/queen of Westeros, first of your line and dynasty.

Your kingdoms have fallen upon a horrible tragedy. Each and every one of the Great Houses (Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Tully, Arryn, Martell, Tyrell, Greyjoy), the classic rules of the Eight Kingdoms, have been wiped out in the fight against the Others (Just go with it). Now the lords of many noble houses who survived the winter have come to King's Landing.

Only you can decide which houses now rule the eight kingdoms under your rule. You must choose carefully: some will not like your choices, many will be angered that they have been rejected, while others may not be fit to be Lords Paramount. At the end of the day, you must decide which Lords get the promotion.

NORTH
1. Greatjon Umber

2. Galbart Glover

3. Wylis Manderly

4. Roose Bolton

5. Rodrik Ryswell

RIVERLANDS

1. Tytos Blackwood

2. Jason Mallister

3. Jonos Bracken

4. Edwyn Frey

5. Marq Piper

STORMLANDS

1. Donnel Swann

2. Rolland Storm (Caron if you wish to legitimize him)

3. Davos Seaworth

4. Andrew Estermont

5. Brienne of Tarth

REACH

1. Paxter Redwyne

2. Baelor Hightower

3. Orton Merryweather

4. Randyll Tarly

5. Mathis Rowan

WESTERLANDS

1. Roland Crakehall

2. Addam Marbrand

3. Tytos Brax

4. Forley Prester

5. Philip Plumm

VALE

1. Lyonel Corbray

2. Yohn Royce

3. Nestor Royce

4. Anya Waynwood

5. Horton Redfort

IRON ISLANDS

1. Dunstan Drumm

2. Rodrik Harlaw

3. Gorold Goodbrother

4. Meldred Merlyn

5. Erik Ironmaker

DORNE

1. Larra Blackmont

2. Edric Dayne

3. Ryon Allyrion

4. Anders Yronwood

5. Dagos Manwoody

North

I choose Lord Wylis and House Manderly. Their seat is on the closest thing The North has to a city, is centrally located enough to easily reach the rest of The North, and House Manderly is enough of a mix between in North and South that they'll rule over The North without being separated from the rest of The Realm. 

Riverlands

I choose Lord Marq of House Piper. They don't have any major rivals or bigotries, and they are located in a central place in The Riverlands. 

Stormlands

I choose Lord Davos of House Seaworth. Due to their humble origins, they have a link with the common man and therefore are unlikely to do shit like First Night. 

Reach

I choose Lord Baelor of House Hightower. Oldtown is the oldest, biggest, and most culturally significant city in The Reach (arguably in all of Westeros) and therefore is a good capitol. Likewise, their traditions of defense and academics are good for a noble house to have. 

Westerlands

I choose Ser Lymond of House Vikary Reyne. I liked House Reyne, and I think it would be a potent "fuck you!" to Tywin Lannister if his old enemies were reigning in Casterly Rock. Thankfully, the Reyne's have a Cadet Dynasty which could easily adopt their extinct parent-dynasty's old name. 

Vale

I choose Lord Lyonel of House Corbray. Being able to trace their blood back to Old Andalos and the conquerors of old means House Corbray will have strong ties with The Faith. Plus, House Corbray is pretty cool; Valyrian Sword, Andal Conqueror Legacy, and martial prowess. They're like the Dayne's of The Vale. 

Iron Isles

I choose Lord Lucas of House Codd. I've always liked the Codd's; they are shat on by the rest of The Ironborn for having humble origins, yet they do their duty diligently. When the rest of The Iron Isles abandoned Moat Callin, the Codd's stayed behind and fought a losing battle against horrible odds. Their reward was betrayel and death at Bolton hands. Their women are called "wantons" (whores) for supposedly sleeping around, wet when a Greyjoy girl does that it's strong and assertive. House Codd deserves The Iron Isles for the same reason House Seaworth deserves The Stormlands.

Dorne

I choose Lord Edric of House Dayne. Everything* about House Dayne is awsome. Sweet sword, valyrian ancestry, martial emphasis, chivalry emphasis. House Dayne is a less smug/arrogant/deranged version of House Targaryen. 

*well, except for Douchestar and Arthur "Nuremburg Defense" Dayne

NORTH

Roose Bolton

RIVERLANDS

Black Walder Frey

STORMLANDS

None, I would dissolve the Stormlands, annex it, and make it part of the Crownlands.

REACH

None, I would annex the Reach and make it a part of the new Crownlands

WESTERLANDS

1. Lady Spicer

VALE

1.Yohn Royce

IRON ISLANDS

1. Rodrik Harlaw

DORNE

1. Larra Blackmont

2. Edric Dayne

3. Ryon Allyrion

4. Anders Yronwood

5. Dagos Manwoody

NORTH - Roose

RIVERLANDS - Black Walder Frey

STORMLANDS - None, I shall annex the Stormlands and make it a part of the new Crownlands

REACH - Ser Jorah Mormont, Oldtown becomes the new seat of House Mormont, reward for their good and leal service.

WESTERLANDS - Wardenness Lady Sybel Spicer

VALE - Shagga of the Mountain Clans

IRON ISLANDS - Rodrik Harlaw, one of the few literate souls on that rock

DORNE - Edric Dayne

North- I wouldn t put Manderly as LP because of its religion and lower traditions in the region, that would cause some problems with some older houses, instead i would put Harion (Kar)Stark, one of the most powerful houses, and a lot of Stark blood and Older Gods

Riverlands- the toughest i think, neither of the Blackwood or bracken serves, because of the feud, ther isnt need for another civil war after everything, personally a like Jason Mallister a lot, his Militar skills and discipline would be a lot of help

Vale, Yohn Royce easy, tradition, strenght and discipline too

Westerlands, Roland Crakehall as already stated is a very good bet

Stormlands- Donnel Swann

Reach: RandyTarly, same reasons as Jason Mallister

Dorne: Edric Dayne, awesomeness everywhere

Iron Islands- Rodrik Harlaw, the easiest of them to argue with, and from the basically. Most powerfull house

North

Thing is, even though they're not First Men, nor are they worshippers of the Old Gods, but frankly I think House Manderly should become the new Lords of the North. They're the ones with the wealth, the only Northern city, the real military strength, and the most fertile lands of the region. They'd make the right go-between with the Northerners and the Crown. And Wylis Manderly is an honourable and honest man, without being a pushover.

Riverlands

As much as I'd like to choose Tytos Blackwood, picking a Blackwood or a Bracken over the other leads to trouble. The Riverlands needs a highly reputable House, one that has proven its military strength for generations, and who can thus deal with in-fighting houses and deep-rooted disputes. So I'd give the Riverlands to House Mallister of Seagard.

Stormlands

This one is the trickiest. Brienne of Tarth and Davos Seaworth are the noblest of character, but as much as I'd like to pick either one of them, the stormlords would chafe under being ruled by a woman or a former smuggler. And as true a warrior as Rolland Caron is (I'd legitimize him for sure), I still don't think he'd be the man to rule the entire stormlands. So given his honourable character, and his ability to do the right thing no matter what, I'd give Storm's End to Andrew Estermont, who can also claim some kind of kinship with the former Lords Paramount.

Reach

Randyll Tarly is far too harsh a man for my liking. And the Hightowers are already so powerful that they should continue to be a buffer to any Lord Paramount of the Reach, as they did with the Tyrells. Of the last three available men, I think I'd have to go with Mathis Rowan. House Rowan is an old house, Mathis is a very respectable man, and he's married to a Redwyne.

Westerlands

I'll give it to Roland Crakehall. Not much of a contest, really.

Vale

The obvious answer would be to say Bronze Yohn Royce, but given that Nestor Royce pretty much ruled the Vale for all the time that Jon Arryn was away, I think it's safe to say that Nestor has experience over Yohn. Yohn can have the ancient home and armour of his house, but Nestor can get promoted to living in the Eyrie as Warden of the East. And they're both Royces anyway, so it's fitting to give the Vale back to a House of the First Men.

Iron Islands

I'd have to go with Rodrik Harlaw. He's in charge of one of the most powerful Houses of the Iron Islands, he's a level-headed intellectual, and his heir wields a Valyrian steel sword.

Dorne

Again, a tricky one. As much as I like the idea of House Dayne ruling Dorne, they're not Rhoynish, and they're pretty much just famous for that sword. The Yronwoods are in disarray, I don't know enough about the Allyrions, so by default, I'm going with House Blackmont. They're an important house, firmly Dornish in nature, and their Lord and heir are both women, so that continues Dorne's progressive attitudes.

North

Thing is, even though they're not First Men, nor are they worshippers of the Old Gods, but frankly I think House Manderly should become the new Lords of the North. They're the ones with the wealth, the only Northern city, the real military strength, and the most fertile lands of the region. They'd make the right go-between with the Northerners and the Crown. And Wylis Manderly is an honourable and honest man, without being a pushover.

Riverlands

As much as I'd like to choose Tytos Blackwood, picking a Blackwood or a Bracken over the other leads to trouble. The Riverlands needs a highly reputable House, one that has proven its military strength for generations, and who can thus deal with in-fighting houses and deep-rooted disputes. So I'd give the Riverlands to House Mallister of Seagard.

Stormlands

This one is the trickiest. Brienne of Tarth and Davos Seaworth are the noblest of character, but as much as I'd like to pick either one of them, the stormlords would chafe under being ruled by a woman or a former smuggler. And as true a warrior as Rolland Caron is (I'd legitimize him for sure), I still don't think he'd be the man to rule the entire stormlands. So given his honourable character, and his ability to do the right thing no matter what, I'd give Storm's End to Andrew Estermont, who can also claim some kind of kinship with the former Lords Paramount.

Reach

Randyll Tarly is far too harsh a man for my liking. And the Hightowers are already so powerful that they should continue to be a buffer to any Lord Paramount of the Reach, as they did with the Tyrells. Of the last three available men, I think I'd have to go with Mathis Rowan. House Rowan is an old house, Mathis is a very respectable man, and he's married to a Redwyne.

Westerlands

I'll give it to Roland Crakehall. Not much of a contest, really.

Vale

The obvious answer would be to say Bronze Yohn Royce, but given that Nestor Royce pretty much ruled the Vale for all the time that Jon Arryn was away, I think it's safe to say that Nestor has experience over Yohn. Yohn can have the ancient home and armour of his house, but Nestor can get promoted to living in the Eyrie as Warden of the East. And they're both Royces anyway, so it's fitting to give the Vale back to a House of the First Men.

Iron Islands

I'd have to go with Rodrik Harlaw. He's in charge of one of the most powerful Houses of the Iron Islands, he's a level-headed intellectual, and his heir wields a Valyrian steel sword.

Dorne

Again, a tricky one. As much as I like the idea of House Dayne ruling Dorne, they're not Rhoynish, and they're pretty much just famous for that sword. The Yronwoods are in disarray, I don't know enough about the Allyrions, so by default, I'm going with House Blackmont. They're an important house, firmly Dornish in nature, and their Lord and heir are both women, so that continues Dorne's progressive attitudes.

blackmont is not rhoynish either. they are stony dornish. 

Galbart Glover is best bet for the North, he is described as loyal, steadfast and good. Roose is too untrustworthy, Ryswell brings the baggage of in-family conflict, Greatjon really is not good overseer and manager. Manderly is good bet, but again, they are followers of the Seven while everybody else in the North worship Old Gods, plus he is obese so he would have some public image issues.

Jason Mallister all the way for the Riverlands, others are not even close. He is very accomplished warrior, able ruler and he looks every bit like lord should. Choosing Bracken or Blackwood, because of their feud, or Frey, because they are Freys and everybody hated them even before they betrayed and murdered well liked king and hero, would be very, very unwise. Jonos is an oaf besides and Blackwoods worship different gods, while Edwyn is unlikable even for a Frey. Marq Piper is nice guy but willful, rash and not at all what Lord Paramount should be.

Andrew Estermont is by far best choice for Stormlands, he is good warrior and commander, loyal and with strong moral standing. He is from ancient family which makes he viable choice to govern over proud Stormlords, which would take it as an insult if their Lord Paramount was elected to be bastard, woman or upjumped smuggler, no matter how capable and virtous they are. Dare I say Ser Donnel the Constant should be outright dismissed.

Mathis Rowan is best choice in my opinion even thought Reach is hardest to choose. Merryweather is tacky because of his past in exile and dubious loyalties, and Tarly is better suited for the war and rule of martial law, then he is for peacetime rebuilding and governing. Redwyne and Hightower are on the other hand both excellent choices, on par with Rowan, but they are way too powerful not just in Reach but in whole Westeros even without royal authority they would get as Lord Paramount, Hightowers with their wealth, and control of trade of Oldtown and close ties with Citadel and Faith and Redwynes with their fleet and wine trade. Rowan is powerful, as he should be to be taken seriously, but again less so then Redwyne or Hightower and on weak strategic position closer to the capital and Westernlands.

Forley Prester would get my trust, even though it would be tough call, he is able and from prominent house. Addam Marbrand is great leader, especially military leader, but he has shown to be be rash on few occasiouns, which is not good trait in Lord Paramount. Roland Crakehall was named along side Forley by Jaime to be able ruler, but House Prester is more important so Forley is better candidate. Plumm and Brax are people of little not from not so important houses so they are out.

Yohn Royce is obvious choice, he is someone who commands respect. Redfort is too old, Nestor Royce is upjumped steward and I don't think prickly lords of the Vale would pick a woman Lord Paramount again anytime soon. Lyonel would be strong contender but his marrying so below his status was reputation suicede in the Vale and his lack of children and Lyn as a heir is disturbing prospect.

Rodrik Harlaw, no contest, unlike the North the Isles would prosper from some assimilation and unlike the Manderly who have no hopes in long term assimilation of the North with fat Wylis as an lord, Harlaws, with Greyjoys gone would be powerful enough to bring religious tolerance, civilization and Westerosi culture to the Isles, especially given that intellignt and wise Rodrik would be succided by the Ser Harras, great warrior but also follower of the Seven, which would make assimilation much easier.

Dagos Manwoody, even though this was another tough choice. Anders Yronwood is too powerful and ambitious by half, but Ryon Allyrion is even worse, he is married to the heir of Yronwood, which makes him dangerously powerful, shame, because Allyrions hold position in the centre of the Dorne, and have ability to control the interior and the coast in the way other four candidates can't dream of. Blackmonts are part of the Yronwood power bloc, so they are untrustworth besides being on the far end of Dorne, making them unlikely to assert influence on the coast. Edric is way to young and Daynes are almost as far as Blackmonts without the bonus of controling the enterance into Dorne. Manwoody controls main passage to Dorne, and is close enough to Yronwood for his authority to be felt.

It all depends on who's left alive after all the wars and winter. Many lords and male heirs are going to be dead. It's going to be a scramble in the Westerosi marriage market, for the heiresses. Ser Hyle Hunt got his bid in early. (TBF, he's mainly thinking of the lands and title, but he seems to genuinely respect and even like Brienne now.)

The Baratheons will be extinct, so the Swanns get the Stormlands. They're one of the oldest and most respected houses in the region. The main line will be dead (Ser Balon will kill his weatherwane brother Donnel, as foreshadowed by his exchange with Jaime) but the cousin Clifford Swann will take over.

The Reach... The Tyrells will go down spectacularly. I feel sorry for the genuinely good guy, Garlan, who'll die fighting the Ironborn. After the Tyrells, the Florents have the best claim (but those ears...) and they sided with Stannis (=aganist Lannisters)... But... It's a real mess. Hightowers, maybe? Or even the Tarlys? If they switch sides early enough. I don't know.

Riverlands. Roslin (Frey) Tully and her baby son. Most of the Freys will be dead, leaving Lame Lothar, a twelth son, Lord Walder Frey's heir. Big Walder will eventually inherit the Twins.

Westerlands? I have no idea. Either Tyrion stays put with Daenerys and gets it. Or it's all chaos. Jaime definitely won't get it. Whoever ends up on the Iron Throne, Jaime will have killed their father or grandfather, he'll be lucky to survive.

The North. The Starks, obviously.

Dorne. It depends on whether the Martells are oblirated. If they are, House Yronwood seems like a strong Dornish house.

The Iron Islands - Asha will bring them into the fold after her uncles' mad escapades.

Vale... I'd like that little shit to survive against all odds. So House Arryn continues.

I did. And I thought you raised a lot of good reasons behind your choices.

Thanks man.

I read yours and we have a lot of matching answers, I thought about Manderly as you did as an intermediary for the further assimilation of the North, and even though Wylis is a stand up guy, I doubt he would command enough respect to do that task efficiently. For the same task, Manwoodys are more suited in Dorne then Blackmonts, and they hold far better position. Crakehall and Prester are pretty much matched, with Jaime thinking both would make able Hand, but from what we know Presters seem more powerful house and also Rolland was involved in the Sack of KL which soured my opinion of him a bit.

I am looking forward to the IV part of the other regions and maybe some more Essos mixed in.

NORTH
1. Greatjon Umber

2. Galbart Glover

3. Wylis Manderly

4. Roose Bolton

5. Rodrik Ryswell

RIVERLANDS

1. Tytos Blackwood

2. Jason Mallister

3. Jonos Bracken

4. Edwyn Frey

5. Marq Piper

STORMLANDS

1. Donnel Swann

2. Rolland Storm 

3. Davos Seaworth

4. Andrew Estermont

5. Brienne of Tarth

REACH

1. Paxter Redwyne

2. Baelor Hightower

3. Orton Merryweather

4. Randyll Tarly

5. Mathis Rowan

WESTERLANDS

1. Roland Crakehall

2. Addam Marbrand

3. Tytos Brax

4. Forley Prester

5. Philip Plumm

VALE

1. Lyonel Corbray

2. Yohn Royce

3. Nestor Royce

4. Anya Waynwood

5. Horton Redfort

IRON ISLANDS

1. Dunstan Drumm

2. Rodrik Harlaw

3. Gorold Goodbrother

4. Meldred Merlyn

5. Erik Ironmaker

DORNE

1. Larra Blackmont

2. Edric Dayne

3. Ryon Allyrion

4. Anders Yronwood

5. Dagos Manwoody

1.Hard decision, but I'll choose the Manderlys as they are unlikely to secede.

2. I don't wanna pick a side in the Blackwood/Bracken feud and the Freys are very unpopular, that makes the Mallisters the strongest House left. That they didn't surrender after Robb's death is a bonus point.

3. Rolland Storm, as he is a loyal and capable man, and appointing a bastard isn't quite as risky as appointing a lowborn like Davos. I don't wanna give Storm's End to any other lord.

4. Randyll, the Hightowers would be too strong imho and Tarly is loyal, that's what Kevan said at least. Hightower wouldn't be too bad, but we know nothing about his capabilities.

5. Crakehall, Jaime recommended him for the job as hand, after all.

6. Nestor Royce, he is capable and the senior branch would be too powerful. Nestor can also have the Eyrie.

7. Harlaw, they are the strongest house of those and more likely to prefer trade over war.

8. Yronwood. They have the legitimacy as they were once kings, and they are now after the Martells left the strongest house.

• 2 months later...

The North: No northerner would trust Roose Bolton, Ryswell is in the middle of an in-family crisis, Umber is far too brash and bold to be a good Lord Paramount, we have no idea if Wylis has the same guile as his father. So I would choose Galbart Glover

The Riverlands: Though both Bracken and Blackwood are powerful, decent leaders and were once Kings picking either would piss the other off majorly. Marq is a good man but not patient enough; he's too willful. Frey's will not survive which leaves Mallister- a good fighter and leader, stayed loyal to Robb even after his death, honorable and he has the respect of the other Lords.

Iron Islands: Harlaw has the best claim, being kin to the Greyjoy's. Rodrik the Reader is also the least likely to cause trouble.

Westerlands: Addam Marbrand. He's a good leader, one of the few that Tywin actually trusted (at least that's how I read into it). Plumm is nowhere near respected enough to do anything, Roland Crakehall, if he's anything like his son, will have the same problem as Piper and Umber. Prester's not bad, but Marbrand I think would be more respected and same with Brax.

Stormlands: They wouldn't even take Brienne seriously as a fighter at first, they wouldn't accept her as Lord. Donnel Swann wouldn't have a chance in hell after his constant switching sides. Davos is too lowborn. Same with Roland Storm. He's a bastard and that would work against him. Estermont is a skilled fighter, had an old name and relations with the Baratheon's.

The Vale: Yohn Royce would probably be supported by Redfort and Waynwood anyway. Corbray committed social and political suicide in the Vale with his marriage and why would Nestor get the Vale over Yohn? Didn't they only become separate house's when Littlefinger gave Nestor the Bloody Gate?

The Reach: Redwyne has the largest fleet in the world, and Hightower controls one of the largest ports. Plus the Hightower's have a close relationship with the Citadel and the Faith. Making either of them Lord Paramount, makes them far too powerful. Merryweather is not as respected as the other four choices and I doubt anyone would follow them. Tarly is a good military leader but is too stern to be LP. So Rowan it is.

Dorne: Ned's too young, Yronwood and Allyrion have too few family members left and are too ambitious and Blackmont just doesn't have enough influence. I would make Manwoody the Lord Paramount.

NORTH
Greatjon Umber~No one would know the thrue North better than an Umber. But I would had prefered Reed and even if I like Wylis he is still a Southorn.

RIVERLANDS

Tytos Blackwood~No reason why. I just love the Blackwood family.

STORMLANDS

Davos Seaworth~Same as before; No reason why. I just love Davos.

REACH

Randyll Tarly~Only if his heir is Sam, if not then the Hightower one.

WESTERLANDS
Addam Marbrand

VALE

Anya Waynwood~Just because I like her. Or Yohn.

IRON ISLANDS

Rodrik Harlaw~How is that even a question? He is the only decent Ironborn.

DORNE

Edric Dayne~Dayne! DaYnE! DAYNE!!! :commie::commie::commie:

Archived