Donald Trump is worse than Joffrey

Daendrew

12341444_1075613239127520_55471563799674no rightwing populist, however illiberal, could be 'worse' than an absolute monarchy.  perspective, FFS.

Can you imagine Trump negotiating with lowly congressmen on OMNIBUS spending or minutiae in highway spending bills? 

He regularly had Hitler speeches on his nightstand and raped his wife, pulling hair and skin from her scalp. 

He doesn't want a democracy. 

the comparison is beyond outrageous.  come back after trump invades 20 or so sovereign states without legitimate casus belli and orders the execution of ~11M human persons.

guy--

the de jure difference is immeasurable.  there may be some de facto convergence on specific policies and practices, though I doubt it amounts to anything substantial.  seriously, can there be any comparison between justinian and mussolini?

Sologdin: Sure, de jure there's a massive difference. I'm asking about the de facto differences. Is the Democratic Republic of Korea a democracy? Is it even a republic, considering there's only one family been in power in that nation, ever? Was the Third Reich substantially different from an absolute monarchy in de facto terms?

He wants to bomb Iran and start a war to prevent them from getting a bomb, which they would almost certainly acheive if we do. 

He wants to bomb North Korea to do the same. 

He wanted the US to invade Syria. 

Said McCain wasn't a war hero. 

Source: http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_War_+_Peace.htm 

This is how liberty dies.

the comparison is beyond outrageous.  come back after trump invades 20 or so sovereign states without legitimate casus belli and orders the execution of ~11M human persons.

guy--

the de jure difference is immeasurable.  there may be some de facto convergence on specific policies and practices, though I doubt it amounts to anything substantial.  seriously, can there be any comparison between justinian and mussolini?

I'd much rather have Justinian than Mussolini.

I think you're insulting Holocaust victims and pretty much any victim of WWII to compare him to Hitler. Trump is a fucking joke politically. Hitler was a fucking nightmare politically. Check out Godwin's Law before invoking Hitler in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

Hitler was a joke until he wasn't.

This is kind of interesting. There are several issues on which I guess everybody can agree on (just not everybody on the same once).

And he is speaking them always plainly.

Assad is a bad guy, but without him chaos.
Iraq war stupid.
Problem with islam.
We should not have intervened in yugoslavia (where we the  Nato is still)

The point is that he is all over the place. But he speaks on those issues clearly and openly. This leads to the reaction: Finally somebody who dares to call a spade a spade.

This further shows how stupid the comparism to Hitler is. Trump makes a completly different approach than Hitler (even if one is to disregard about 80 million dead people).

Trump is a product of political correctness and political speak. He probably not really more racist than a some other republican major politicians. He just does not use the dog whistle tactic. (Hell considering he was a democratic supporter for the majority of his live, I would not even be surprised if most of his "racism" is more or less avarage level. The differance is, that he just openly says every racist bullshit he thinks...)

I think you're insulting Holocaust victims and pretty much any victim of WWII to compare him to Hitler. Trump is a fucking joke politically. Hitler was a fucking nightmare politically. Check out Godwin's Law before invoking Hitler in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

I'm Jewish, and normally I hate when people compare people they hate to Hitler. This isn't one of those times.

As WWTR said, Hitler was a joke until he wasn't. 

Archived