Football: The Lame Duck

AncalagonTheBlack

Not concerned with whoever comes in now for Chelsea, they've played themselves thoroughly out of contention for this season.

As long as nobody at United who thinks they should hire Mourinho to replace LvG. That would be the absolute worst case scenario. I'd much rather see a Guardiola or Ancelotti.

Damn Premiere League screwing everything up for the rest of Europe with all your TV money (says the Bayern fan :-D).

I can see Pep in Manchester, LvG in Chelsea and Ancelotti in Munich - speaking German is not a necessity, learning it does leave a good impression on the fans though.  I have no idea who would want Moanrihno, but Real looks unstable enough to take him.  Klopp is staying put in Liverpool, he's that kind of guy.

German is quite a difficult language to learn, so i still think them going after manager who actually speaks German makes more sense.

German is not really that difficult to learn, though it may seem otherwise. Of course, it takes time and effort but it's no more difficult to learn than most other languages.

Isn't Brendan Rodgers jobless? Chelsea could get him. :P

If Chelsea are looking for an interim manager to get them by until the end of the season, then Rodgers might even do the trick.

I don't think there are that many managers that are better than Rodgers AND can take over on such a short notice.

Ancelotti comes to mind, and he's the one that makes more sense since he already managed Chelsea and would be a bit more long-term solution. Don't know if he'd be all that eager to return after getting sacked last time around.

Call me immature if you will, but this tweet about Andy Carroll missing the Swansea game because he's feeling his groin just has me roaring with laughter. :D

I have not seen any of those reports but according to MUTV, LVG has told them that Smalling, Rooney and Herrera have all had a full weeks training. So it looks like those three players should be available for tomorrows game. Darmian and Lingard are ruled out through injury.

Call me immature if you will, but this tweet about Andy Carroll missing the Swansea game because he's feeling his groin just has me roaring with laughter. :D

I would never cast stones at people for immaturity.  I can't laugh at this as a Hammers fan, since Swansea is the  only team Carroll ever scores against. 

Archived