[SPOILERS] Season 6 discussion thread.

Seany2512

2 hours ago, DebL66 said:

Apparently yes, I am you and you are me, because I had the exact same thought about not learning my lesson after Lost.  I hate to admit it to myself, but I have done it again.  

Mass dementia?  Although there is some small comfort in knowing it isn't just me.  :-)

• 2 weeks later...

It looks kinda obvious after tonight instead of just Kevan & Pycelle, it will be the whole Small Council to go.  So Olenna and Mace also.

Probably why Randyll Tarly is being introduced and the Sand Snakes are ruling Dorne.  Both in the show & book, the ending for Westeros seems to be headed toward some kind of political revolution in which the Great Houses are no longer as relevant.

On 4/5/2016 at 11:47 AM, Wilnova said:

I cannot believe that Jon Snow is actually going to meet Littlefinger! :huh: . It just sounds so far fetched and impossible in the books. I am more interested in seeing their interaction on the show than Jon and Sansa meeting. Wonder if LF will try his deception and tricks on Jon directly or whether he will do the manipulation through Sansa...

So does anyone else FEAR the ultimate "Luke I am your father" might be (it pains me to say it) Littlefinger-to-Jon? Motive: Brandon Stark kicked Baelish's ass, and Catelyn spared him by begging Brandon not to kill Baelish, so Baelish set out to kidnap and put a baby on Brandon's sister Lyanna, which led to Brandon's death, Rickard's death, and the entire Robert's Rebellion.

7 hours ago, Locke081 said:

So does anyone else FEAR the ultimate "Luke I am your father" might be (it pains me to say it) Littlefinger-to-Jon? Motive: Brandon Stark kicked Baelish's ass, and Catelyn spared him by begging Brandon not to kill Baelish, so Baelish set out to kidnap and put a baby on Brandon's sister Lyanna, which led to Brandon's death, Rickard's death, and the entire Robert's Rebellion.

You know they kinda look alike on the show

same squinty eyes 

Archived