Which Characters does George RR Martin like the most?

Lord Greenhood

The characters with the most plot armor:

Tyrion, the dwarf battle commander and politician miraculously skilled in combat and saved by his page from near certain death. 

Danaerys, the inexperienced youth waging war in an unfamiliar territory far from "home."

Jon Snow, who can't even be killed off without the certainty of a Jesus like ressurrection to save the day. 

Arya Stark, all of, what 8 years old or so, training to be a Faceless man. 

Brienne of Tarth, who isn't the usual favorite, but the one character guaranteed an arc no matter how boring it is, amounting to not much more than a travelogue. 

Bran Stark, paraplegic psychic training for head old God. 

Did I miss anyone? Mind you I'm being mildly sarcastic. 

Any Estermont, coz turtles. He's said his own sigil is a turtle (cue jokes about his writing speed or lack thereof), and he's stealthily set up an Estermont to end up in control of the realm: the guy who escaped with dark horse Edric. 

The characters with the most plot armor:

Tyrion, the dwarf battle commander and politician miraculously skilled in combat and saved by his page from near certain death. 

Danaerys, the inexperienced youth waging war in an unfamiliar territory far from "home."

Jon Snow, who can't even be killed off without the certainty of a Jesus like ressurrection to save the day. 

Arya Stark, all of, what 8 years old or so, training to be a Faceless man. 

Brienne of Tarth, who isn't the usual favorite, but the one character guaranteed an arc no matter how boring it is, amounting to not much more than a travelogue. 

Bran Stark, paraplegic psychic training for head old God. 

Did I miss anyone? Mind you I'm being mildly sarcastic. 

I disagree with most of these. Dany does as well as she does because of her advisors. Arya kills me though. The things she does at 8.... I was finger painting at 8.

Jon Snow dude is going to be AA/TPTWP/3rd head of dragon/the world savior/the Messiah! and the dude has the most beautiful father in the whole book! Lyanna was a great beauty to!

By the end of the book there is going to be a Harem Jon Snow with Arya, Sansa, Dany, Mel, Val, Missandei, with his magical power he would bring back Ygritte, and many many more!

Oh yeah he likes Tyrion to!

Samwell Tarly. I feel like Samwell was written in and created as a means to live vicariously throughout the books. He's basically a young George, no?

Agreed.

Killing the Other was one thing, but the sex scene read as total wish fulfilment for George.  

Archived