Bran Spoiler? EW

TheReal_Rebel

My vote is for a dream sequence or vision of some kind.  I don't see how they could plausibly get him on a horse at this point.

Well, we know he can ride with a modified saddle and a trained horse.  Could be a dream or the show is even more seriously deviating from the books than in Season 5.

Well, from what we know, they may be going ahead with the five-year gap plan, right? So that would explain why he looks so much older. 

What if he is done with the cave and leaving to discover the unmapped lands of always winter? We don't know if the picture is from one of the first few episodes. They do say that he will have "interesting visions". So this could very well be one of them

This wait will be the death of me.

It seems like we are going to skip ch book 5 and it seem we will skip sometraing ch from wind of winter because it is clear to GRMM will give something like book 5 Bran 3 ch it was best ch I read in the book !! I want more anyway big staft they say there going to make season8=9 in total in each season iexpect Bran impact will grow

• 2 weeks later...

Why couldn't he be on a horse? If, if they decide to go with the 5 year gap, he could already have detached from the weirnet and be a powerful warg who could control the horse without use of his legs

That's an awful lot of assumptions just to get him on a horse.  You could just as easily argue that he becomes a powerful warg and doesn't detach from the weirnet.  He can "leave the cave" without actually leaving the cave, so to speak.

If Bran is consequential to the story, which he obviously is, I think he's staying put.

I really don't think the show is doing a 5 year gap. We have already seen the leaked pics and scripts of the Dothraki with Dany and then of Arya fighting and swimming her way through Braavos with the Waif (Jaqen, Kindly Old Dude?) and Sam going to Horn Hill.

The thing I can't get behind is Bran on a horse as being part of a vision or dream. Why would he transport himself as still a cripple into a scene? He is not physically there so he should not need a horse to "stand". And where does this horse come from? Is it "warged" with him into his dream/vision scene from the here and now time? He can't have a vision and use someone's horse that is in the scene 'cuz that can't happen. That would be like Bran feeling peckish while watching someone from 50 years ago eat dinner, then he picks up an apple and takes a bite and the dinner people flipping out over a floating, crunching apple.

I joke but I think it may have to do more with Bran seeing something bad happen at the wall (the released spoiler did say, "they have no idea what's going to happen) and he does make an escape, which I am sure will be against the wants and desires of Bloodraven.

I joke but I think it may have to do more with Bran seeing something bad happen at the wall (the released spoiler did say, "they have no idea what's going to happen) and he does make an escape, which I am sure will be against the wants and desires of Bloodraven.

They like matchy matchy, perhaps all the Starks leave their very imperfect "training" gigs, where they are learning things are their undoing, as well. Bran leaves BR, Jon leaves the Watch, Arya leaves the FM, Sansa leaves LF...

They like matchy matchy, perhaps all the Starks leave their very imperfect "training" gigs, where they are learning things are their undoing, as well. Bran leaves BR, Jon leaves the Watch, Arya leaves the FM, Sansa leaves LF...

Ya know, it does seem to be heading that way. I think you are on to something. ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived