Tywins last words

dariopatke

I liked the books. ..... TL loved to remind us of those last words and it was one of the driving forces that followed him to rock bottom and the rebound

Did you figure out where do whores go? :)

Wait, weren't his last words "You are no son of mine"?

Well yes, but they are same in books and show.I was aiming for differences.

Wouldn't it have been great if his last words had been, "Hmmm, on the groin, I see. You missed the dick by inches. Your brother would've made the shot, but you're such a disappointment. Always were."

I liked the book version at first but it got old pretty fast, to say the least. I just hope a violent pimp chasing after a running whore never stops to ask me, "You saw which way she went?", because I would probably say, "How should I know? Wherever whores go" and get a mouthful of fist for my sass.

That's how ingrained that phrase is into my brain after reading Dance.

Wouldn't it have been great if his last words had been, "Hmmm, on the groin, I see. You missed the dick by inches. Your brother would've made the shot, but you're such a disappointment. Always were."

I liked the book version at first but it got old pretty fast, to say the least. I just hope a violent pimp chasing after a running whore never stops to ask me, "You saw which way she went?", because I would probably say, "How should I know? Wherever whores go" and get a mouthful of fist for my sass.

That's how ingrained that phrase is into my brain after reading Dance.

Well, maybe the pimp likes Ice and Fire and will laugh his ass off?

Archived