What are you thinking about?

Lizard Queen

So, what are you thinking about right now? A new project? Your day? How do f***ing magnets work? Whatever you're thinking about, this is a place for it.

-----------------

lol, I was surfing some DIY website for home projects (like indoor gardening) when some automated agent chat message pops up, asking if there's anything they can help me with. I almost thought about asking if they knew anything about cleaning profuse amounts of blood from carpeting but I felt paranoid about cops being summoned to my house or something... (:P)

I'm also remembering how I moved from Orlando to stay with my granny between undergrad and graduate school more or less a week before this time last year. Doesn't feel like it was all a year ago. The whole year was weird for me. Granny died, I was out of school for the longest time ever, moved twice (if I include the move to granny's at the end of 2014), traveled a lot (kinda) and for the first time, started grad school, and now live on the opposite side of the country from whence I came. I even drove the whole way on the latter mention -- I saw how the country changes from one end to another.

It was a memorable and overall good year for me.

am often occupied these days by the correlative rights and duties arising out of the doctrine of parallel monogamy, within the parameters laid down by a kantian deontology and general hegelo-marxist principles.

Exactly right. Women! Can't live with them, can't live without 'em.

I'm thinking I need to buy some decent makeup after losing all of mine,I also need a haircut and some Adult Woman Clothes That Adult Women Wear And Look Very Grown Up And Mature When Doing So bcus I live in Doc Martens, T shirts and leggings (that I wear as trousers yes what of it) 

i am thinking of having another bloody mary while blazing a bowl.... 

I'm thinking about my sister. :(

...and i am thinking of you, M... here something just for you that i seldom do...:grouphug:

am often occupied these days by the correlative rights and duties arising out of the doctrine of parallel monogamy, within the parameters laid down by a kantian deontology and general hegelo-marxist principles.

damn i was thinking of this as well...sadly i had to stop cause i couldn't find my dictionary 

Good one, my friend. :cheers:

Myself? Contemplating if I should have another slice of "Stollen" - an X-mas leftover.

another slice of stollen is now occupying my mind....but none is available, so i shall enjoy a slice of Halva from my darling secret santa...

I'm thinking I need to buy some decent makeup after losing all of mine,I also need a haircut and some Adult Woman Clothes That Adult Women Wear And Look Very Grown Up And Mature When Doing So bcus I live in Doc Martens, T shirts and leggings (that I wear as trousers yes what of it) 

i know i am not supposed to drop random compliments on you Theda, my dear, but i gotta say with such nice legs, leggings are the only kind of trousers you should ever wear... :devil:

:smoking:

I'm thinking about my sister. :(

:grouphug: 

I'm thinking about how I have to do things to prepare for 2016 - like start new receipt envelopes (for tax purposes) and change all my auto-includes (court reporter stuff) to reflect the new year, and also about how I'd rather just sit here and surf the web.

Continuing with my writing project. A history essay that needs to be rewritten and submitted in a week's time. A party tonight that I likely won't go to in favour of shoving pasta down my throat and reading threads on the forum :P

i am thinking of having another bloody mary while blazing a bowl.... 

...and i am thinking of you, M... here something just for you that i seldom do...:grouphug:

damn i was thinking of this as well...sadly i had to stop cause i couldn't find my dictionary 

another slice of stollen is now occupying my mind....but none is available, so i shall enjoy a slice of Halva from my darling secret santa...

i know i am not supposed to drop random compliments on you Theda, my dear, but i gotta say with such nice legs, leggings are the only kind of trousers you should ever wear... :devil:

:smoking:

:kiss:

lol:

memewhore:  wannajoke:  Lannisters Getting Along  Literally one of the funniest things I have ever seen

Also, f---, I completely forgot to send this list of students who went through an experiment I run to the adjunct professors in my program. Ugh. Too late now, semester's over.

:rofl:

I'm thinking of something I want to write... maybe a short story or something like  that.

I'm laughing about the picture. Thank you for sharing. It's hilarious.

Archived