TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

I think this moot will become known as "the one where the KOBABABY took over". :lol: Maybe we should just proclaim her queen right now and be done with it.

I support all the nominations made by now.

What kind of babies have you been looking at, freshly hatched alligators? Of course they're cute. They're not badass or romantic but most are far from ugly.

Let us just take a moment to appreciate this funny comparison.

Thank you to Buck

:bowdown:

You were wonderful rulers!

:blushing: *curtsey*

I wouldn't want to be responsible for one of the things myself, but they can be cute in small doses.

I think I am there with you somewhere. For now. I want to have one ... some years away.

Sniffer's quote disappeared. Re: Grease. I have never seen the whole movie. It was on TV a few days ago and I caught the latter half. For such a famous one, I expected something better. Is it worth watching whole?

Old farts united :)

Exactly.

So it's going back to work day. And appropriately enough it's by far the coldest day of the winter and getting colder.

Not ready.

Buck,

on Grease I would say no. I saw  a stage version at the local youth theater because my niece was in it. It's like Jersey Shore with music. Not my cuppa.

Helena, you were nominated, but are you running?

Congratulations Koba.That kid's got a great life ahead, and so do you. Enjoy yourselves as much as you can in this time , those things grow up fast.

Now now, that's not very nice :P

I think this moot will become known as "the one where the KOBABABY took over". :lol: Maybe we should just proclaim her queen right now and be done with it.

I support all the nominations made by now.

Let us just take a moment to appreciate this funny comparison.

I think I am there with you somewhere. For now. I want to have one ... some years away.

Agreed :lol:

Why thank you :smug:

I think I'd like to have one someday.

If Koba accepted on her behalf, I'm sure it would be a landslide; I suspect she's a bit busy to be regent for the TTNE this year, though!

As long as you understand what you're letting yourself in for 8)

Re: Grease. I have never seen the whole movie. It was on TV a few days ago and I caught the latter half. For such a famous one, I expected something better. Is it worth watching whole?

Only if you enjoy the music. If you do, sure, it's an entertaining way to spend a couple of hours. It's no Citizen Kane, though! Well, I assume it's not, since I've never actually seen Citizen Kane, but I would be surprised and disturbed to find out they were at all similar. You're the sled that I want, you are the sled I want - ooh ooh ooh Rosebud! ;)

I am unable to edit my post it seems. 

A Sniffer & HC nomination would mean a royal court ruled by dog & chicken.

I can get behind that. 

Same here!

Now, now. You don't really really want a court made up of cranky old men do you? ;)

Well, there are cranky old men and then there is me!  :D

Old farts united :)

:rofl:

I have an announcement.

My vote for the spamsmoot is available for love or money.  All bribes will be seriously consid

My vote is also available for home renovation tips.

First, if I didn't have a move and home renovations coming up, I'd run with you in a heartbeat.  Maybe next year.

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

I couldn't access from work yesterday, but can today, and today I actually have a lot of work to do :lol:  Guess that is just the way it goes sometimes ;) 

What I want is royalty that isn't afraid to test the limits.  The TTTNE has been :whip: into submission and has become...tame.  This is not what we are known for.

I disagree completely (we have been rather tame, but I don't think the limits need testing).  We are here at the sufferance of Ran and damn lucky to be so.  having lived through the probationary periods where we nearly lost TTTNE, I want a ruler who is not afraid to tell people when they are crossing the line of what is publicly acceptable.

There is always chat for the naughty talk

Actually, the person with the right response will get my vote :P

Woman seeking royalty:

If you like emoticons and getting caught up in the race

If you are not into Terry Goodkind, if you have half a brain

If you like making friends with everyone, even a Mountain Goat

Then you’re the royalty I’m looking for, and you’ll get my vote

Archived