TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

You don't need to write a response, just those wanting my vote, so no need to appologize :grouphug:

and now I must go home :D

Ok, I thought I missed some update on your life that needed commenting! :)

Have a safe travel.

I place my vote on the Bear and L_T but only if they kiss my feet and declare their eternal love for me. 

I think we will need video proof of that. :rofl:

Bucky,  Muppet is not about to attack you or do anything to you.   I'm certain the only thing on Muppet's mind was Broccoli.  

I did a lot of Cheating in that Pic.    after removing the veg juggling clown and replacing him with our favorite flower, I just had to add that Cat after noticing the Broccoli.

and yes these candidates really are not trying.   almost makes me want to stand on principle of showing them how it should be done.

Actually, the person with the right response will get my vote :P

Woman seeking royalty:

If you like emoticons and getting caught up in the race

If you are not into Terry Goodkind, if you have half a brain

If you like making friends with everyone, even a Mountain Goat

Then you’re the royalty I’m looking for, and you’ll get my vote

Pictures required.

Use your imagination. :leer:

come on BB,  tell us why you think you would make a good ruler,

what you would do for us.

what you will bribe us with?

Put some bloody work into this moot, or we may have to vote NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Because I want it!

Nothing it's pretty much purely ceremonial.

How about Unicorn Tears and I'll write a poem (a terrible one inevitably.)

Fine! Vote none of the above see if I care! *stomps around stroppily*

Spammers, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!

Just finished Parks and Rec (almost a yeat late.) I'm all nostalgic and sad, damn it! Time for my go to sad song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8

Happy new year everyone!

My code:

tumblr_lxtxrcilj21qiy3zno1_500.jpg

Who are the candidates?

I place my vote on the Bear and L_T but only if they kiss my feet and declare their eternal love for me. 

Beloved posters of TTTNE, I would like to draw your attention to the obvious plot to influence this election from these Jedi sympathizers, let us not forget that the Jedi fought a brutal and bloody war using an army of human slaves against people who wanted nothing but their independence and peace, and, it was the Sith who defended those very people-using an army of droids rather than letting people with families and loved ones march to their doom.

Let me also remind you that they tried to overthrow the democratically elected Chancellor of the Republic.

They cannot and should not be trusted.

Beloved posters of TTTNE, I would like to draw your attention to the obvious plot to influence this election from these Jedi sympathizers, let us not forget that the Jedi fought a brutal and bloody war using an army of human slaves against people who wanted nothing but their independence and peace, and, it was the Sith who defended those very people-using an army of droids rather than letting people with families and loved ones march to their doom.

Let me also remind you that they tried to overthrow the democratically elected Chancellor of the Republic.

They cannot and should not be trusted.

Ahem.

You're just proving his case. 

Exhibit 1: Known Jedi Anakin Skywalker is the prime suspect in the murder of thousands of innocent children while leading an army of the aforementioned slaves. The Jury will note that he carries a blue lightsaber characteristic of the Jedi Knights, a colour of weapon not carried by the Sith.

Fortunately for the galaxy, Skywalker was betrayed and murdered by reformed Jedi Darth Vader, who will help bring order to the Galaxy and hunt down the remaining Jedi war criminals.

How about Unicorn Tears and I'll write a poem (a terrible one inevitably.)

Ok, let's see this poem.

Fine! Vote none of the above see if I care! *stomps around stroppily*

Leaning towards Lord Sidious at the moment... :P

I agree Felice, at least the Sith are making some kind of effort,  BB is just acting like an Episode II Emo Anakin.   Really hoping we don't get to see him in love sickening rolling in Naboo grasslands and hills mode.

Helena,  I'm thinking about making that my offical vote.

Vote anarchy!

:leaving:

Aren't jeopardizing your mod standing a little bit? And while I've got your attention - what's happening with the abbreviations thread - I've rather dropped the ball there, I'm sorry to say. :(

Ftr, I'll vote for Bear & KT. KT was a very  good king and BB is as faithful a spammer as I have seen.

Helena,  I'm thinking about making that my offical vote.

Anarchy has its risks, But we must all make sacrifices

Aren't jeopardizing your mod standing a little bit? And while I've got your attention - what's happening with the abbreviations thread - I've rather dropped the ball there, I'm sorry to say. :(

Ftr, I'll vote for Bear & KT. KT was a very  good king and BB is as faithful a spammer as I have seen.

Its still there, just in the Help subforum instead of General. Here. Think there must have been some content lost from it in the upgrade

Ok, let's see this poem.

I'm still working on it. I have a lot to do.

I agree Felice, at least the Sith are making some kind of effort,  BB is just acting like an Episode II Emo Anakin.   Really hoping we don't get to see him in love sickening rolling in Naboo grasslands and hills mode.

* Sand monologue*

I prefer to think of my tantrums as more Kylo Ren in episode 7. :tantrum:

Archived