TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Please note I had to do a bit of editing on my previous post regarding  my vote.  I should have gone for anarchy though, since I'm the kind of guy who has to pause for a bit when trying to name who the president of his country is before remembering it doesn't  have a president.

Please note I had to do a bit of editing on my previous post regarding  my vote.  I should have gone for anarchy though, since I'm the kind of guy who has to pause for a bit when trying to name who the president of his country is before remembering it doesn't  have a president.

I should have sussed you were the apolitcal type. Well, this is for you, KOA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOyV4kugyfM

It's all lies!

Hmmm...neither RockSniffer or Honeyed Chicken have accepted the nomination.  I have a new proposal that may meet everyone's needs.

I propose a new ticket to be nominated...Fragile Bird and RockSniffer.

Interesting proposal...RS would make a fun King, but FB doesn't fly by (pun intended B) ) much anymore...

And I haven't received bribery yet. No titles, no threats, no nothing. Too little corruption and debauchery in this moot! 

Yes :D love that film

As far as old comedies go, my favorites are Tootsie, When Harry Met Sally, Splash, and Shakespeare In Love; all of which got me though the hell-idays (along with Fury Road -there's something about Rose Huntington - Whiteley asking "Who killed the world?" that hits me where I live :bawl: )

Interesting proposal...RS would make a fun King, but FB doesn't fly by (pun intended B) ) much anymore...

And I haven't received bribery yet. No titles, no threats, no nothing. Too little corruption and debauchery in this moot! 

which is why my vote at the moment is  None of the above

which is why my vote at the moment is  None of the above

HERE HERE!!!!

As an active voter, I have a question that I would like for TheBlackBear and Lord Sidious to answer:

How would you handle TTTNE members discussing brassieres?  Sizing them, washing them, wearing them?

Hmmm...neither RockSniffer or Honeyed Chicken have accepted the nomination.  I have a new proposal that may meet everyone's needs.

I propose a new ticket to be nominated...Fragile Bird and RockSniffer.

Why is Bex not running? 

Do you prefer Bex or DS? I'm so used to Bex but perhaps I need to update myself. 

Good day!

Vote anarchy!

:commie:

Ftr, I'll vote for Bear & KT. KT was a very  good king and BB is as faithful a spammer as I have seen.

Interestingly, that is precisely why I am not voting for them. I think the ruling of TTTNE is given but once to somebody. That is why I am firmly in the "none of the above" camp for now (I would think of voting for BB if he paired up with somebody else, of course). And well, because I really do not think I know Sidious enough ... :idea:

Regardless, this moot needs more action from all sides.

FTR, you can change your vote any time, if you so choose.

I was too lazy to start tallying the votes. Is it:

LT/KT&BB-Bear: Knight of Ashes, honeyed chicken

Sidious: Leap, abbie?

now? Am I missing any votes?

As a matter of fact ... :leaving:

^ DO NOT QUOTE this part of the post, I am editing the link out later.

Dammit. What did I miss? :D

Oh come now. I did threaten you with execution and the Queen did agree to at least imprison you for a while.

Come to think of it, how are you able to post from your cell? I thought we had a rule that there would be no communication devices near the Biebs and his cellmates? <_<

Dammit. What did I miss? :D

Oh come now. I did threaten you with execution and the Queen did agree to at least imprison you for a while.

Come to think of it, how are you able to post from your cell? I thought we had a rule that there would be no communication devices near the Biebs and his cellmates? <_<

Hey, when the heads are a'changing people get lax in their duties. And I'm pretty sure Bex is chief gaoler, she is suitably susceptible to bribery ;) 

You did indeed threaten with execution, but you aren't a candidate for this year :P 

Eta: because there is a perfect image for every post

Archived