TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

So far The Pebble and FoMN have my vote. You are both good people dedicated to the spamperial duties. I have not heard of any titles yet though... 

For the First and Pebble Court! :commie: 

Thank you very much, and let me officially offer the title of the Spamperial King's Personal Ninja.

I have made my requirements quite clear :P

And thanks.  I am crossing my fingers it all goes together tomorrow like it should.

Lany my friend...i got your requirements covered....i love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain....though i am not into yoga i got a taste for champagne....i love making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape...i'm the king that you've looked for...vote for me and escape..... :leer:

And Eira my darling friend....i don't have your vote...this is a heart rendering moment...what can i do to sway your opinion....

how bout free admittance to the spamperial wine cellar for the year of my reign ... as well as the title of Högsta Lady Miljö.

:commie:

I interrupt the campaign for a moment all about me :P

The project from HELL is nearly done!  A second/touch up coat of paint in the brown section and then I can assemble it tomorrow!  I will be so happy to have this monster finished!  Alex loves it of course ;)

VH3I5cR.jpg

Oh Lany, that is absolutely amazing! Bravo :bowdown: 

The project from HELL is nearly done!  A second/touch up coat of paint in the brown section and then I can assemble it tomorrow!  I will be so happy to have this monster finished!  Alex loves it of course ;)

VH3I5cR.jpg

I feel exhausted just looking at that! I'm not surprised it took as long as it did. Very nice though :) 

VH3I5cR.jpg

oh my goddess. You will always be the most dedicated and inspiring mom ever to me, together with lady O. You are amazing! If i get to be a mum, I will look to you, amazing woman. If I don't get to be a mum I shall implement this towards my godchild, my darling niece. 

Thank you very much, and let me officially offer the title of the Spamperial King's Personal Ninja.

Young lord, you have my support.

*fades into the shadows*

And Eira my darling friend....i don't have your vote...this is a heart rendering moment...what can i do to sway your opinion....

how bout free admittance to the spamperial wine cellar for the year of my reign ... as well as the title of Högsta Lady Miljö.

:commie:

this is of course very tempting my friend. You are a most exquisite personality of high standards and at the same time able to live so freely and happily, i do celebrate you in every regard. If competition was not so tough this year you would have my vote in the beat of a kolibri's wings. 

Shall the curse be broken this year? It seems to have overextended itself, striking the Bear and the Dwarf King Fair before they even took the thrones, and now with victory almost certain to go to a surprise late contender instead, I am hopeful that Spammish Royalty shall reign in joyous freedom from the curse for this year and all years to come.

can i sway your vote my grand Lady O....what bribes might influence you???

Possibly. I'm beginning to wonder where our KT & BB have gone to?

I made my sister a Dr. Who blanket and flannel pajama bottoms for her birthday. Hopefully she likes them. At some point I hope to take sewing lessons because I'm doing this all by YouTube tutorials :lol: 

This is my question for the candidates (and everyone really, cause it is fun):  When you are out partying and you are pretty [drunk, high, tired--pick one that suits best] what are you most likely to do?  I am most likely to kiss the guy I am dancing with :kiss:

and no on said you have to tell the truth :P  (while I told the truth, it is a truth from the past ;) )

Dance around to 80s synth pop in my underwear, it's what any sane person should do.

tumblr_mpg7acPyxT1ra8k1go1_250.gif   

You can insert GIFS now? Back in my day we only had links and you had to carry them back to the thread. 

Oh and I vote for Pebs. 

Happy New Year never ending threadies  

i am very happy to see you my friend...but am totally done in by the loss of your vote...i figured once you had danced with me i would be the king of choice for a beer loving bearded dude like you...

perhaps this will sway you

iron maiden heavy metal gif

Archived