TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Guess, what?  I AM NOT DONE!   :tantrum: 

I have to redo the top section, it's not really that big a deal, I guess. But I am disappointed.

But, I do have some sort of nice pics (where you can't see the other flaws I also need to fix :P )

Link to the pictures: http://imgur.com/a/4W8f4

I like the sound of that - but I'm still hesitating between you guys and the Sniffer/Bird ticket.

as i stated earlier as king emeritus i value your counsel more than any other please accept a high seat on my council...second only to my Hand, Supreme Master of Laws and Chief Adviser to the King...as well as Lord of the Spamperial Security Service...answering only to i, your future king in matters of state security and protection of the royal secrets.... 

May I suggest Spamperial Executioner and Master of the Hunt instead? HK-47 might be a little... exuberant... in carrying out their duties in a highly autonomous position such as Hand, and I doubt they'd enjoy all the paperwork that comes with the title anyway.

i have already planned for HK to be the royal justice...but in addition i believe he is the foundation upon which the future of the spamlands will be built...who else is better qualified to be the supreme Commander of the Royal Mechanized Army...i ask you

Rebels Against the Mods? 

You have my vote!

Can we start destroying the tyranny right away? 

Lizzy my friend...who has given you respect and recognition from your first post....i understand your bohemian love of life makes it difficult to chose just one candidate but know this, i will support your right to be free as well as your right to cast a vote any and every way your heart desires....but please settle on me....

*wipes away a tear*

Beautiful, simply beautiful. I vote ab!

Helena if you are willing to entertain additional attempts to win your vote i am more than happy to discuss your desire to ensure the new monarchy is fair and actually in service to the people vs subjugating the masses for my own pleasure

with fragile Bird helping to suppress my greater demons, i believe i could be a king you could support....

Mistress of Universities, Mentor to the Underclassmen, Philosopher in Residence to the King and Queen and trainer of Dragons, First Order....

I AM SO FURIOUS!  You know what the brat did?  He mad an "in app" purchase of a game for $44.25  I DON"T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THAT SHIT!  There is also a 2 hour limit for a refund for google play, and after that you have to go to the developer.  I am so angry at him!

And my back hurts so much I can barely walk.  

curious that every time i go to post my last post appears....

Lany sorry kiddo is acting out....good luck fixing it... i am sure he didn't mean to do such a thing... :(

Oh, he tried to claim it was an accident, but he had to put in my password! He knew what he was doing. I guess he thinks if he doesn't see the money it is free?  I have no idea.  But let me tell you, he knows now it is not!  Days like today make me wish I was one of my parents...I am sure you can guess how they would have handled it! :spank: 

ah well all kids must push the envelope...and of course i know this because the Princess has pushed it as well...trying to pass off a D in math as a B without her teachers approval...sadly she had to learn the hard way that Mother and Number One Auntie have no qualms about using the strap to enforce the law.... :(

Well, I am ready for a strap too.  He tried to make 4 purchases, for a total of $90, but they flagged the account as possible fraudulent activity. Thank goodness!  They are now going to remove the flag and refund the money.

A request to my fb friends.  Please don't mention this there...I am not telling the husband as he would absolutely freak out.  It would get very ugly and all his electronics would end up in the trash (at a minimum)

And while I was typing this, I got the call back.  They removed the flag and refunded my money, so no real harm done.  They even helped me redeem a very old $10 card (I think I got it with some ink, like 5 yrs ago and just found it this weekend.  Shockingly, it was still valid.  A lot of those types of cards expire.)

I AM SO FURIOUS!  You know what the brat did?  He mad an "in app" purchase of a game for $44.25  I DON"T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THAT SHIT!  There is also a 2 hour limit for a refund for google play, and after that you have to go to the developer.  I am so angry at him!

And my back hurts so much I can barely walk.  

Been here done that. I think Alex was 3 maybe 4 and he purchased over $80 on my sister in-laws iPad :lol: 

She was bummed out and I told her to call Apple and they refunded it. And she locked her iPad after that. 

Glad they worked with you. I would have gotten :spank:  too if I had done something like that back in the day! I can't seem to bring myself to render that punishment on my child although sometimes I wonder if he could use it :P 

Since KT & BB seem to be absent I will give my vote to Ab.

I like his mischievous ways. 

Lany, kids just don't get money on the internet.  I'm glad the charges got reversed, no harm done, but those 'in app' charges are getting people big time.  It seems like every other day there's a story about some child racking up $3,000 in charges.  :o

I've talked to him, and he knew, he just didn't think it would work.

Been here done that. I think Alex was 3 maybe 4 and he purchased over $80 on my sister in-laws iPad :lol: 

She was bummed out and I told her to call Apple and they refunded it. And she locked her iPad after that. 

Glad they worked with you. I would have gotten :spank:  too if I had done something like that back in the day! I can't seem to bring myself to render that punishment on my child although sometimes I wonder if he could use it :P 

Since KT & BB seem to be absent I will give my vote to Ab.

I like his mischievous ways. 

It's funny when little kids do it, but he is 13 now and had to guess my password (which has now been changed...I had used the same one we use for "family things" like Netflix

I will simply have to live with confiscation of the tablet, and a no electronics until I say so rule. I have taken the power cords to his computer and x-box and hidden the DS, and will take the laptop before I wake him in the morning.  He is lucky I am letting him watch tv

I've talked to him, and he knew, he just didn't think it would work.

It's funny when little kids do it, but he is 13 now and had to guess my password (which has now been changed...I had used the same one we use for "family things" like Netflix

I will simply have to live with confiscation of the tablet, and a no electronics until I say so rule. I have taken the power cords to his computer and x-box and hidden the DS, and will take the laptop before I wake him in the morning.  He is lucky I am letting him watch tv

Good for you! How long does confiscation last? Will husband notice he is without electronics? 

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Have to take the monster man to school today as it is too cold to leave him standing at the bus stop (-3C) 

Good for you! How long does confiscation last? Will husband notice he is without electronics? 

tablet is forever. the rest until I say so, but the husband is off on Saturday, so likely til then

Sorry about Alex Lany. Sounds like you have it well in hand though. 

PAnd congratulations on completing the project! Looks brilliant :) 

Thanks. 

Lany, your shelves look brilliant. :wub: You are great at these things.

I am sorry the boy did a stupid thing, and glad it turned out okay.

Thank you!

I have to say this is the last big thing I will ever make!  :lol: 

Too little too late, dear fluffy master. 

My vote is bought, packaged, and delivered on time! 

Unless there is a sudden appealing spiel of certain unknown entities that might steal my vote...

Join me.....or be destroyed!!.

Archived