TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

The light side must never be allowed to win.

If you value your life, old man, withdraw your vote back into the depths of that hood.

AND ALSO... nighty night and sweet dreams! Don't blow up the thread.

as i drop back into the world of spam....i am shocked i don't feel more support for a this old asshole...who is a dude willing to let everyone eat drink and be merry...sadly many of you would rather kneel than dance...

too bad cause i am dancing in the street

I think the moot has run out of steam if I'm honest.  I doubt anyone is going to change sides now, given that we've had no votes for at least a day (other than Nog's)   I don't mind extending it a bit either if people have not yet chosen a side.

FIRST,   I wouldn't worry about AB, his resistance is about as effective as a smallchild with a ballon sword against a adult solider.    mostly harmless but totally adorable.

yes pebs i agree it is now time to make a choice..... no need to extend...i am feeling your win but beware ab isn't the only rebellious fucker in this spamdom.......  :kiss:

At the first sign of a double entendre my pussy's hair stands on end!

gods bless a double entendre...cause hearing about your pussy hairs standing on end has made my fucking day  :bowdown:.....

...just saying...

:smoking: 

At the first sign of a double entendre my pussy's hair stands on end!

If only I could link Mrs. Slocomb from my phone...

as i drop back into the world of spam....i am shocked i don't feel more support for a this old asshole...who is a dude willing to let everyone eat drink and be merry...sadly many of you would rather kneel than dance...

too bad cause i am dancing in the street

yes pebs i agree it is now time to make a choice..... no need to extend...i am feeling your win but beware ab isn't the only rebellious fucker in this spamdom.......  :kiss:

gods bless a double entendre...cause hearing about your pussy hairs standing on end has made my fucking day  :bowdown:.....

...just saying...

You have my vote Sniffer. I think you'd make a great SpamKing. 

Ive been through 4?5? Spamsmoots before and I seem to recall that it didn't end until the thread ended. But I could be misremembering that. 

Ab - maybe next year you will actually run so I can actually vote for you. 

well fellow spammers ...looks like time is up and the sniffer has lost.....congrats to first and pebs who appear to have taken the majority....

first i shall say thank you to my darling Fragile Bird for stepping in and trying to give me her support and exercising some form of control over a salty old asshole like me... :wub:

next thank you to those who thought i would make a good king....sadly you were outnumbered but your support will never be forgotten... :cheers:

finally to my new king and queen... you know i am a loyal servant to the crown as bucky and nog can attest...please allow me to retain my title chief lifer of leg since y'all know there is no better territory marker than i in our group.... :bowdown:

however it must be noted that i feel a rebellious mood coming on....and since pebs has given me reign over the dungeon of debauchery...beware aristocrats...you never know from where a sniffer might attack....

Excellent. That's a vote away from "Anarchy", and yes, Sniffer has staged a valiant campaign and would be a worthy King - just not quite as good as the First Pebble.

Ive been through 4?5? Spamsmoots before and I seem to recall that it didn't end until the thread ended. But I could be misremembering that. 

Normally yes, but we put in a deadline for this one because the spam has been flowing slowly recently.

Just popping in.  After scanning through a multitude of pages, I believe I shall be casting my vote behind First Pebble in this Moot.  Not sure if it's all over yet, but that's where I stand.  I would have stood proudly alongside a Rebel-based establishment, but I believe in my heart of hearts that First and Pebble can provide for TTTNE in any time of trouble and bring glory upon us all.

-KJR

If only I could link Mrs. Slocomb from my phone...

Ab - maybe next year you will actually run so I can actually vote for you. 

Here she is!

In all her glory...

normally i am the last person to quit a good fight....but it seems that even with my darling Lady O's vote i am falling short... :commie:

ah such is the life of an intelligent dog...(i highly recommend the book 15 dogs, by Andre Alexis)... cause an intelligent dog has a hard life... :uhoh:

however i shall stay strong til the end...for any last voters who might chose drinks, herbs, and the freedom to cha-cha-cha-change... i am here for you...

well fellow spammers ...looks like time is up and the sniffer has lost.....congrats to first and pebs who appear to have taken the majority....

first i shall say thank you to my darling Fragile Bird for stepping in and trying to give me her support and exercising some form of control over a salty old asshole like me... :wub:

next thank you to those who thought i would make a good king....sadly you were outnumbered but your support will never be forgotten... :cheers:

finally to my new king and queen... you know i am a loyal servant to the crown as bucky and nog can attest...please allow me to retain my title chief lifer of leg since y'all know there is no better territory marker than i in our group.... :bowdown:

however it must be noted that i feel a rebellious mood coming on....and since pebs has given me reign over the dungeon of debauchery...beware aristocrats...you never know from where a sniffer might attack....

Very well said, sir, very well said!

The Queen and King are dead, long live the Queen and King!  :cheers:

well several hours ago they said there was only 4 hours left so i was just assuming we were done...

...if not....

VOTE SNIFFER AND JOIN ME IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER....

Very well said, sir, very well said!

The Queen and King are dead, long live the Queen and King!  :cheers:

i was (am) honoured to have been your choice of kingly consort my beautiful Bird...

...same time next year? ;)

Archived