TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

If I'm not Official Purveyor of Yorkshire Tea, then honestly Fomn I don't know why I even voted you in 

I will also accept Stand-in Sean Bean, Ninja In-Training, Warden of the North, etc etc :P

I shall fight you for that title. As a Christmas present, I got 720 bags of Yorkshire tea from my flatmates. *blows raspberry* 

Apparently, I am always getting my hair cut, so it is not really worth commenting on.  

But if anyone disagrees, or is simply curious, these are the not so great selfies :) 

Your hair likes lovely :) love the style. That shouldn't take too much...uh, what's the word...maintenance? Effort? Whatever, sure you know what I mean :P But I think you made a good choice, suits you ma'am

Yes, there is.  I have one of him wearing a Blame Pod t-shirt too ;)

Yep, her name was Rocky and she had babies in the hollow of the big tree right behind my garden (but she was living in the hollow of a different tree first, but it was pretty low (we could look in it) so she moved to the very high one to have her little ones so they would be safe)

We had foxes, deer, all kinds of birds, squirrells, rabbits and a lovely red tailed hawk that my neighbor got some great pictures of and wrote a heart breaking story about (I shared it on facebook...I'll put a link here later)

That is so incredibly cool! How lovely! 

:lol: 

:crying: Now I can no longer have Zar as Joffrey Antoinette in my head canon. (Seriously, whenever he used to post I would imagine either Joffrey or Tommen sitting typing away at a computer :lol: ) 

Pictures! It's fun putting faces to names 

Zar is a cutie patooty :leer: 

Apparently, I am always getting my hair cut, so it is not really worth commenting on.  

But if anyone disagrees, or is simply curious, these are the not so great selfies :) 

It looks fantastic - I like the layering. You're beautiful and the color is :leer: 

I shall fight you for that title. As a Christmas present, I got 720 bags of Yorkshire tea from my flatmates. *blows raspberry* 

Your hair likes lovely :) love the style. That shouldn't take too much...uh, what's the word...maintenance? Effort? Whatever, sure you know what I mean :P But I think you made a good choice, suits you ma'am

That is a lot of tea :lol:

That is so incredibly cool! How lovely! 

:lol: 

Zar is a cutie patooty :leer: 

It looks fantastic - I like the layering. You're beautiful and the color is :leer: 

Thanks.

And oh yes!  He makes me wish I was 20 years younger ;)

Just a quick fly by to say hello good people os spam.

Ohhh the mootison!!!!

Who is running...there are 33 pages I haven't got the time to read trough all of it,can someone please summ it up for me :D pretty please. I want to cast my vote if it's not too late.

I just wanted to say Hi, all is good and well in the desert. We have a new Desert princes :D We are goodand growing and we miss you all very much. Will tune in later today to see who is running so I can vote. 

Love you all :kiss: 

BTW : The other day I was making Nera's playlist and the first song I played for her and sang was this :)

Go figure....

After that I played Life on Mars, Man who sold the world, Space Oddity, Ziggy Stardust...I have no idea what came over me...I think I played Starman every time she was eating...two days after that I heard the news :( 

Tally:

Fist of My Pebble: Lany, Felice, Eyron, Space Bandito, JQC, Quoth, Odie, KJR, KiB

Birdsniffer: BB-Rhae, BB, LadyO, Crannog

BB & LT: KOA, Sniffer

Anarchy: Helena, Bex, ab, Lizzy, Sidious

Although some votes were late *cough*Iwishpeoplereadthepreviouspostsinsteadofaskingthesamethingoverandover*cough*, First of My Pebble is the winner.

Nevermind...found it!!!

Well it can't change anything but I would vote for Birdsniffer (I gues that's Rocksniffer and FB? ) I'm sure he promised nekkid picks of HP so how can I not vote for him :lol: 

I just wanted to say Hi, all is good and well in the desert. We have a new Desert princes :D We are goodand growing and we miss you all very much.

Yay! Glad to hear you and the Kobababy are doing well 8)

I survived a dentist appointment.

Oh, it's a reference emoji38.png I thought it was just a very weird nickname. Yes, that was before my time.

I had to google too.

But if anyone disagrees, or is simply curious,

these are the not so great selfies

:)

I think it suits you. :)

Nevermind...found it!!!

Well it can't change anything but I would vote for Birdsniffer (I gues that's Rocksniffer and FB? ) I'm sure he promised nekkid picks of HP so how can I not vote for him :lol: 

:lol: That would be a funny bribe.

We miss you and are sending you and the desert princess much love. We made her a member of the spam court when we heard the news. :) She is Princess that was rumored, promised and delivered, Little star of the South and ultimate delight of the Spam court.

I survived a dentist appointment.

I had to google too.

I think it suits you. :)

:lol: That would be a funny bribe.

We miss you and are sending you and the desert princess. We made her a member of the spam court when we heard the news. :) She is Princess that was rumored, promised and delivered, Little star of the South and ultimate delight of the Spam court.

I love it it's perfect :) :):)  

Lany,  the hair looks awesome! So is going through old photos. It always gets me emotional because they are all such sweet memories. Pity we don't have too many actual photos since the digital camera era... 

First, whatever is wrong with Bamm Bamm? :dunno: :devil: :P 

Koba, great to hear from you, I'm really glad that you make sure the little Desert Princess has a good taste in music from the start. Hugs and kisses to you both! 

I am currently counting down to the end of my work time. I can barely wait for the weekend, omg, I'll sleep all day. At least there are only four days left. 

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

My husband tried to poison me last night :stillsick:

While I think I am mostly better today, the tummy still has some "discomfort"

Just a quick fly by to say hello good people os spam.

Ohhh the mootison!!!!

Who is running...there are 33 pages I haven't got the time to read trough all of it,can someone please summ it up for me :D pretty please. I want to cast my vote if it's not too late.

I just wanted to say Hi, all is good and well in the desert. We have a new Desert princes :D We are goodand growing and we miss you all very much. Will tune in later today to see who is running so I can vote. 

Love you all :kiss: 

BTW : The other day I was making Nera's playlist and the first song I played for her and sang was this Go figure....

After that I played Life on Mars, Man who sold the world, Space Oddity, Ziggy Stardust...I have no idea what came over me...I think I played Starman every time she was eating...two days after that I heard the news :( 

So nice to see you :grouphug: and so glad to hear how our little Desert Princess is!  And she will have great taste in music

Hi everyone!

Lany - are you sure it is food poisoning?  There is a virulent strain of Norwalk virus going around (which can also be tranmistted through food).  I got it from my husband and was prostrate all day yesterday.  He, of course, had it for like 12 hours and was like "whatever."

So I'm not going to read back because I'm lazy.  Who are the new spamperial overlords?

Hi everyone!

Lany - are you sure it is food poisoning?  There is a virulent strain of Norwalk virus going around (which can also be tranmistted through food).  I got it from my husband and was prostrate all day yesterday.  He, of course, had it for like 12 hours and was like "whatever."

So I'm not going to read back because I'm lazy.  Who are the new spamperial overlords?

I don't know.  I was the only one who ate more than a little piece of the pork loin he cooked. Started about 2 hours after I ate.  Still a little crampy today, but other than that, I'm fine.

Hope you afeeling better :grouphug:

In fact, I am eating lasagna! (I truly hope I don't live to regret this :lol: ) the thing I love most about working in this building is the cafeteria

Pebbles and First of My Name are our new overlords :D

Archived