TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Day 13. I still haven't finished the math chapter we have a test on tomorrow and was supposed to finish weeks ago. Water is scarce. Haven't seen fresh food since day 4. Send help.

hmm all we have to do is crack his password.     since the board update we don't need to guess the username.

then change his name to something then change again to King Bamm-Bamm        and he will be stuck with this for a month

This could actually be doable.

oh I suggest the Court of the wordy hug  ?

You'll NEVER guess my password :devil: Seriously, no one ever will.

Court of the Wordy Hug is fine by me.

But surely you want to keep your Queen and your subjects happy? :D

Or enlist the aid of a suitably corrupt Mod? Are they able to do such things?

Up to a certain point :P

Felice,  I dunno about a corrupt Mod changing his Username,  but we may be able to prusade on to change his title to King Bamm Bamm ?

If you try very very hard I might consider it.

Day 13. I still haven't finished the math chapter we have a test on tomorrow and was supposed to finish weeks ago. Water is scarce. Haven't seen fresh food since day 4. Send help.

You'll NEVER guess my password :devil: Seriously, no one ever will.

Court of the Wordy Hug is fine by me.

Up to a certain point :P

If you try very very hard I might consider it.

OMG   your password is   BAMM13AMM    like for realz

er  I guess I probably shouldn't have posted that for all the worlds bots to see.    maybe you should change it and any related accounts before your accounts are hacked and nasty things happen.

Sorry can't help being physic

You've always been a good diagnostician.

Random Name of teh Day

Mrs Joy Jolly

(I assume its a Mrs and not a Miss,  surely no-one would name their Kid Joy with that surname)

Oh people name their children all kinds of ridiculous things sometimes. Either they do not think or they think it is cool.

Just a quick fly by to say hello good people os spam.

Hey Koba! Congratulations and may the little princess bring you lots of joy and happiness!

Ohh ohh ohhh, I'm going to tell you all a little secret my dear friends. I just became an aunt, my little sister just gave birth to a daughter. It is not official on Faebook or anything yet but I can't keep quiet :) :ph34r:

Congratulations!

HRH The Crannon Dweller, Prince of the Realm and lord commander of the Spamsguard

Now come the days of Queen Pebble and King Bamm Bamm. May they be blessed while the servers of the Forum endure!

Congratulations and thank you. :)

On my part, I'd like to say a big thank you to Buck for always being here and for maintaining the peace while I was looking in as often as I could from the shadows. It was an honor, a pleasure, and a privilege to rule beside you.

On my part, I'd like to say a big thank you to Buck for always being here and for maintaining the peace while I was looking in as often as I could from the shadows. It was an honor, a pleasure, and a privilege to rule beside you.

*curtsey* :blushing:

:grouphug:

:kiss:

Oh wait, I am not supposed to do that anymore. :leaving:

Hi everybody!

Just a periodic drop in. Great tom see Koba has checked in. I see Qoth & Zabzie too. An unexpected surprise.

Was expecting to see more about the passing of Alan Rickman, but there's probably threads about him in General. I came here, because you're the people whose opinions I care about and I know some of you were fans.

Hi everybody!

Just a periodic drop in. Great tom see Koba has checked in. I see Qoth & Zabzie too. An unexpected surprise.

Was expecting to see more about the passing of Alan Rickman, but there's probably threads about him in General. I came here, because you're the people whose opinions I care about and I know some of you were fans.

Potentially inflammatory sentiment:

As much as I hate to see these folks die. I generally dislike all these posts about how much they're sad to see them pass, it seems really kind of self-centred. I like to see tributes from people who knew them, but lets face it most people were at best only sort of fans.

Hidden Content

I think I killed the thread. It was moving along so nicely before!

I don't think self centeredness is all that high on the list of personality crimes. Certainly not any worse than narcissism in my book.  And any way, since the subject was Rickman, I'm not seeing much attention paid here, so why bring it up? It's a non issue if you ask me.

Hidden Content

I rarely feel anything other than "that is sad for family/loved ones" and sometimes I feel a little guilty, but truth is I don't know them and the work they have already done will always be there.

But then, I love music/movies, don't ever even think about musicians/actors. Maybe that makes me a cold person, but I just can't seem to get too personally upset over the deaths of people I don't personally know.

I can feel outrage over cancer or murder or war, but I don't think that is the same.

And in general, I am a fairly emotional person, and deeply caring about people I do know. :dunno:

Ok let's see...

Congrats First and Pebbles !

Congrats Koba! :) Wishing all the happiness to you and your daughter .

can't make a gif but this pub was rockin...

ii3WeM2n.jpg

Is that George RR Marting ? :lol: 

This is so simple. I am disgusted by myself for not reading it earlier thinkink it would be more complex. What a lazy lazy moron. :bang:

But ok, i have until my birthday to decide the vote...

Happy very belated Birthday ! 

So you're saying she ended up with the best name in the world?

I'm particularly fond of the name Sky and the season names but not together. 

And although I was teased relentlessly in my youth and later really dumb men that thought making jokes of my name was some how flirtatious, I love my name now. 

Hidden Content

Even though I do not personally know J&J I will most certainly be grieving on the day they go. The world will mourn the loss of their epic beauty. Much like Paul Newman :crying: 

Archived