Bumping for Benjen, Vol. VI

King Tyrion I

Hello. You will have to forgive my bumptiousness.

Or at least, you will have to accept it, for a man needs to bump like a flower needs the sun.

18 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Accepted, ser!

Nice to see someone else on this thread again. :)

Ā 

:cheers:

I'm saddened beyond words that people have stopped bumping for Benjen here at Westeros.org. :(

Thankfully, we do have a robust bump-fest at The Last Hearth. I've tried to get folks from this thread to check it out (we have a poll incorporated into the Bumping for Benjen thread, and it helps keep the hope alive), but to no little avail.

http://thelasthearth.com/thread/74/bumping-benjen

It is no longer accessible for guests, but if you ever join you will find many fellow nieces and nephews who miss their uncle dearly and continue to bu-bu-bum-BUMP, keeping the Hearth warm for his return.

20 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Accepted, ser!

Nice to see someone else on this thread again. :)

Aww, I feel bad. I haven't been around the games forum in a while, and have shirked all bumping duties. Thank the gods for you're dedication Lady Blizzardborn. You're a real trooper. I tried to come up with a little something to show my appreciation. Hope you like it. :)

---

On the whereabouts of poor Benjen we're all torn

Surely not enjoying the warmth down in Dorne

Frozen in the Northern cold

Alone and forgotten I'm told

Save for the graces of the wonderful Lady Blizzardborn

Ā 

Nice one Darkstream! :cheers:

Ā 

6 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Aww.Ā :blush:Ā I'm flattered. Thanks, Darkstream.

Voice, actually there are a few bumping, just more for TWOW. I suspect that the show's BenHands character has made people think it's less urgent.

That's cool. But I'm still worried. Even more worried than before!

TWOW is just a damned book *assumed* to be written someday by the editor of the Wild Cards series.

Ben, on the other hand, is my favorite uncle. And I don't want HBO giving people a false sense of security.

Benjen is not Coldhands!!!

"HBO is stupid!" (Arya voice)

Bumping is just as urgent now as it was in 1996 when my Uncle Ben went missing.

"Bump!" (my voice)

Your welcome Lady Blizzardborn, and thanks Voice. :cheers: Ā 

And by the way, I had the chance to read your thread regarding Lyanna and the Old Gods the other day. Very intriguing, me like. Great job!

And of course:

Bump for Benjen!

Ā 

Archived