Boskone - Boston - Feb. 19-21, 2016

But Xray there's a tradition to uphold! 

Next con I'm bringing a bigger water bottle.  Hard to rehydrate with tiny hotel cups.

Great meeting all of you, and thank you for making the new guy feel welcome.  See you next time.

12 hours ago, mcbigski said:

But Xray there's a tradition to uphold! 

Next con I'm bringing a bigger water bottle.  Hard to rehydrate with tiny hotel cups.

Great meeting all of you, and thank you for making the new guy feel welcome.  See you next time.

Yeah man, good meeting you as well! And everyone else we finally got to meet. You are all a fantastic group of people (and a bunch of sick fucks ;) )

had a blast, wish we could have spent more time hanging

I made it back to the green land of my forefathers. I am saddened by the fact that other duties kept me from talking to any of you for more than a few minutes over the whole weekend :(

But those I did chat to were awesome human beings deserving of all that is most magical in life. I need to carve out more free time in Kansas to have an actual conversation.

6 hours ago, Peadar said:

I made it back to the green land of my forefathers. I am saddened by the fact that other duties kept me from stalking to any of you for more than a few minutes over the whole weekend :(

Fixed that for you. ;)

Archived