will khal jaqho support dany ?

ser gerold

I could honestly see this one going either way, on both Dany's and the Khal's parts.

Dany's temper has, hopefully, been tempered with wisdom and has already been pointed out, the Dothraki bow to strength.

I think exceptions will be made for female dragon riders but she may need to pass some trial or prove her strength before that occurs

I think its more likely that *someone* is Luke's daughter but in either case I don't think Mara will be the mother, the mother will be a throwaway or mystery who died in childbirth I think  

Also I was disappointed at the end of the EU at first but I think it is much better for the movies if that is the case, hopefully they decide to borrow some of its better elements in the future

Never thought of it that way, I know he was rumoured to be his son when he was cast but that was before his role came out. I don't see it happening but you never know

Yeah, right. You weren't talking about Rey and Finn/Kylo. It's all about the EU. Totally. 

The Dothraki respect strength, first and foremost. Remember, how virtually all Dothraki who were still around to witness the birth of the dragons swore loyalty to Dany. Surely, a woman riding a fully-grown dragon will command more respect among the Dothraki then a man riding a stallion.

I find it very far fetched to believe Dany does not come out on top of this, she certainly thinks she has been given a gift, the chapter ends with her laughing.  All she has to do is burn Jaqho and his blood riders and the rest are hers.  The Dothraki scouting party fled Drogon in horror and saw him break a horses back by landing on him, then came upon Dany and Drogon eating the dead horse.  You would be stunned and so were they.

GRRM has even said that Dany will go home.  Whether that home is Westeros could theoretically be debated, but there is no argument to make that home is Vaes Dothrak.

Edited for grammer

[MOD]

This is not the thread for discussion of Star Wars.

Those who were doing so have had their posts deleted. 

Further, those posts were in breach of the forum spoiler policy.  Further breaches will result in suspensions. Please show a little respect.

[/MOD]

Archived