Movie quiz

dooog

Interesting quiz. I'm up to 39/65 now, and feels like I'm starting to get a bit stuck. I will be quite impressed if anyone manages to reach 60 actually. 

edit: 48/65, that's about as far as I can get with this one

The Graduate, The Shining, Mary Poppins, Back to The Future, The Dark Knight, Up, Toy Story, Big Hero 6, Kill Bill, Ratatouille, E.T., Bambi, Blade Runner, Harry Potter, Star Wars, War of the Worlds, V for Vendetta, Indiana Jones, Aladdin, Forrest Gump, Matrix, Psycho, Alice in Wonderland, Ghostbusters, Wall Street, Phone Booth, Apocalypse Now, Cocktail, Godzilla, Green Lantern, The Social Network, Airplane, Avengers, Black Swan, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Beetlejuice, IT, Blues Brothers, American Beauty, Titanic, Minions, Italian Job, The Love Bug, Ghost, Bill & Ted, Hunger Games, Dirty Harry, Frozen 

I hit the wall at 58 :(

Ratatouille, Kill Bill, The Dark Knight, Toy Story, Mary Poppins, V for Vendetta, War of the Worlds, Harry Potter, Black Swan, Back to the Future, ET, Wall Street, The Shining, The Avengers, Apocalypse now, Green Lantern, Scream, Psycho, Herbie, Bambi, Blade Runner, beetlejuice, Pirates of the Caribbean, Dirty Harry, cocktail, chicken run, Forrest Gump, The Birds, It, Matrix, Cast Away, Big Hero 6, up, airplane, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Predator, ghostbusters, minions, Godzilla, Indiana Jones, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, A Clockwork Orange, Blues Brothers, The Italian Job, phone booth, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Wizard of Oz, Aladdin, the crow, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the social network, They Live, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Hunger games, American Beauty, The Graduate, titanic, Pan

I struck out at 50.

V for Vendetta, Toy Story, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, The Dark Knight, Up, Big Hero 6,
Kill Bill: Vol. 1, The Love Bug, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Blues Brothers, Blade Runner, The Matrix, Aladdin, The Birds,
The Graduate, Psycho, Mary Poppins, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Ratatouille, Green Lantern, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure,
Godzilla, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Wall Street, Minions, Black Swan, American Beauty, The Avengers, Forrest Gump, Chicken Run,
The Shining, The Hunger Games, Airplane!, They Live, War of the Worlds, Predator, Twelve Monkeys, Apocalypse Now, Ghostbusters
Cast Away, Phone Booth, Stephen King's It, The Italian Job, Titanic, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Social Network, The Crow

Up to 62 though I had a big headstart on you guys

Was missing They Live, Chicken Run and Social Network

Not exactly sure which ones Vetigar and Leap haven't posted yet but I think 12 Monkeys and Blade Runner weren't mentioned

If anyone's interested, I'm pretty sure these are the clues I haven't deciphered yet:

The black crystal on the window above the two barrels (I thought it was Dark Crystal, but it didn't work). The red monkey slings left of the big clock (dooog solved that one), the letters USA (U red, s white, A blue), the spider on that guy's shoulder (Corvinus solved those) the fact that that guy is wearing all that denim, the faces on the wall with the big shadow

Son of a bitch! How did I miss that one. I was checking Leap's list and 

Ghost popped up :bang: I put Birth of a Nation in there and after that I just thought it wasn't a clue. And the worst thing is, Patrick Swayze wears some denim in that film, so I wanted to put that film in for the denim guy, but I though the beter of it.

1. Bambi

2. Mary Poppins

3. The Shining

4.Wall Street

5. Back to the Future

6. Alice in Wonderland

7. Indiana Jones

8. Big Hero 6

9. The Italian Job

10. Beetlejuice

11. Godzilla

12. Apocalypse Now