Oregon militia almost killed me

Arkhangel

I nearly choked on a pear I was eating whilst reading this:https://twitter.com/hashtag/bundyeroticfanfic?src=hash

http://fusion.net/story/252387/oregon-militia-fanfiction

Liandre @canunderum 23h23 hours ago

"I want you to take me like Obama takes our freedoms," Jed whispered. The sound of a Carhartt zipper was his only reply. #bundyeroticfanfic

Nicole Moore @nmoore6 Jan 5 San Jose, CA

"He was torn. On the one hand, being gay is a sin. On the other hand was Ammon's soft buttock." #bundyeroticfanfic @colinmeloy

well, first the visitor center, next the washroom.  and after that the alcove next to the parking lot where the traffic signage is kept.  and then the salt barn, the bath houses, the carousel, and the zeppelin hangers.  as that's basically the order in which the bolsheviks took over, there's cause for concern here.

well, first the visitor center, next the washroom.  and after that the alcove next to the parking lot where the traffic signage is kept.  and then the salt barn, the bath houses, the carousel, and the zeppelin hangers.  as that's basically the order in which the bolsheviks took over, there's cause for concern here.

So does the question then become, "Are there enough lampposts in rural Oregon?"

Theda, they are currently petitioning the country for snacks.  We are NOT yanking your chain.  Rural Oregon exists.

The survival experts forgot to pack enough food and water?

Next we'll hear that they're responsible gun owners.....

Theda, they are currently petitioning the country for snacks.  We are NOT yanking your chain.  Rural Oregon exists.

I am there now.  Rural Oregon that is. The common people believe that these rednecks are actually doing something worthwhile. 

Government is taking our freedoms.  We will take their visitors center! 

I am there now.  Rural Oregon that is. The common people believe that these rednecks are actually doing something worthwhile. 

Government is taking our freedoms.  We will take their visitors center! 

Government is taking away their freedom to take land that never belonged to them, or to the government that now claims ownership, said government having taken it away from the indigenous inhabitants. 

Government is taking away their freedom to take land that never belonged to them, or to the government that now claims ownership, said government having taken it away from the indigenous inhabitants. 

look. I nevenever said these people were bright or well informed. 

The idiot people I grew up around are devastatingly ignorant. Oh. And they have guns, a lot of guns. 

Archived