Things I forgot/remembered from previous seasons...

The Fattest Leech

There is a lot going on in the show. I am realizing that even after an occasional re-watch of the series, some things still need to be clarified or reminded or even a moment of, "Huh, I forgot about that and that might be needed later."

So, please use feel free to use this space to

• ask your "fill in the brain fart" questions with no repercussions
  • Say, "Hey! Just remembered something"
  • or connect a few dots for someone else

Please, to the best of your sleuth ability, provide a scene description, a video clip, an episode number/title, or anything to help back up your information. You never know who else might be helped by that.

Season 6 seems pretty full, I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool- stay on topic. If you feel the need to rant or rave about season 5 or 6, go here. It is full of discussion and answers, and maybe a little hilarity. Craving discussion that asks about the show going ahead of the books? Go here.

I will start... I was just reminded that Jon does in fact know Bran is alive and seems to have regret for not having enough strength to go get him. Does Sansa know Bran is alive. I forgot :dunno:

Yes, Sansa does know Bran (and Rickon) are alive.  S5E8 is her scene where Theon confesses to her about the 2 farm boys.

Thank you. I know it may have seemed an obvious answer but I am finding that the show doesn't stick in my head the same way the books do so I tend to mix things up. This general issue came up over the last few days and I needed a place to help sort it out.

Mel telling Arya I see darkness in her, blue eyes,green eyes, brown eyes, eyes youll shut forever.

Jaime saying he will split Tyrion in half when he sees him next time.

Brienne knowing Arya is alive.

Podrick knowing everything about noble houses in Westeros.

Mountains confession what he did to Targs.

Cersei was suppoused to marry Loras (maybe Kevan brings that back if they both get out of HS).

Danys 20 Dothraki men.

Samwells family has Heartsbane, Valyrian steel sword, he goes to Oldtown, Horn Hill is near, he will probably visit family. v.steel kills White Walkers, will he ask for blade? Would love to see Randyls reaction when Sam sais that he wants sword.

Mel telling Arya I see darkness in her, blue eyes,green eyes, brown eyes, eyes youll shut forever.

Cersei was suppoused to marry Loras (maybe Kevan brings that back if they both get out of HS).

Danys 20 Dothraki men.

Samwells family has Heartsbane, Valyrian steel sword, he goes to Oldtown, Horn Hill is near, he will probably visit family. v.steel kills White Walkers, will he ask for blade? Would love to see Randyls reaction when Sam sais that he wants sword.

That is a good one for the A+J=T theorists!

And yes, I forgot that Cersei id betrothed to Loras... is she still?

That is a good one for the A+J=T theorists!

And yes, I forgot that Cersei id betrothed to Loras... is she still?

Bethrodal wasnt officialy cancelled, but now almost no one alive wants to pursue it, so it was put under the rug. Tywin was the only one who wanted it. QoT though Cersei is too old, Loras obviusly didnt want, Cersei too. Margeary is the only one who seem to like it only because Cersei would go to HG, but for her even better idea is to ship Cersei to CR. Kevan will send her to CR or pursue this marriage (I see no third option for her to leave and it is crucial for realm to see her out of KL).

Danys 20 Dothraki men.

Also that they'll see each other in the future. I wonder if they stick to that plan or it was changed.

Also that they'll see each other in the future. I wonder if they stick to that plan or it was changed.

oh yeah! I hope that doesn't change or get forgotten. 

That reminds me, the last thing tv Ned says to Jon is that he will tell him about his mother the next time they see each other. Maybe that will be this season? 

Oh yes, forgot about that, well I do have a theory that Jon will have to stab person he holds most dear in the heart to create Lighbringer and if that is Jon, Arya is his Nissa Nissa. Perhaps they will meet than.

Eighter that or she ends up finding Nymeria wargs in her and lives her life as a wolf, but they wont meet in that case. I prefer first one.

oh yeah! I hope that doesn't change or get forgotten. 

That reminds me, the last thing tv Ned says to Jon is that he will tell him about his mother the next time they see each other. Maybe that will be this season? 

I guess it's one of those conversation that will never comes into the play and boy they should really talk about certain stuff kike whoi was his momma and spill out the truth about it.

Oh yes, forgot about that, well I do have a theory that Jon will have to stab person he holds most dear in the heart to create Lighbringer and if that is Jon, Arya is his Nissa Nissa. Perhaps they will meet than.

Eighter that or she ends up finding Nymeria wargs in her and lives her life as a wolf, but they wont meet in that case. I prefer first one.

I always pictured that Jon and Arya reunion would be sad or tragic one. Of course if they ver met and this case it would be even more so. They totally deserve to see each other. If he ebver become AAR some sacrifice would be someone he really loves and it would be either Ghost or Arya...but I would rather for Jon not to be AAR and so they can live. I just love them too much for it and Arya to die like that. Jon will be a hero either way and he doesn't need any title to do so unlike some. As for Nymeria they will be reunited or at least that's my impression from what George said and how story goes with Arya being blind.

Jon will warg into ghost, get stuck, and they'll have to kill ghost to release Jon's spirit. Thus Ghost is Nissa Nissa

That would work in the books since their bond is really strong there and it would be tragic. But in the show Ghost truly seems more like a Sam's pet or friend than Jon's.

That would work in the books since their bond is really strong there and it would be tragic. But in the show Ghost truly seems more like a Sam's pet or friend than Jon's.

Well the show also chose to exclude Lightbringer so you can't exactly take their choice of inclusion as an indicator of what is important.

Where was Ghost during the TV mutiny? I am curious if they are ever going to reveal that Jon is a warg?

Where was Ghost during the TV mutiny? I am curious if they are ever going to reveal that Jon is a warg?

Taking a nap or running after Sam, Gilly and her baby for all we know. I'm pretty sure Arya is going to warg in the show, but not so much with Jon and I do wonder...why would they cut this.

Ya know, now that I am back at my computer I decided to check a few things. Apparently they have been setting Ghost up to be Sam's protector for a while. I forgot that back in S3 at the Fist of the Firstmen, Ghost saves Sam there. The GoT wiki says this:

Following the attack of the White Walkers against the Night's Watch at the Fist of the First Men, Ghost saves Sam from a wight, giving Lord Commander Jeor Mormont the chance to destroy the wight with fire.[9] 

While the ASoIaF wiki says this for that same event:

Ghost remains mostly at Jon's side and occasionally fights alongside him.[10]

Hmmm, aside from that, I wonder what they are going to do with Ghost this season now that Sam asked John to send him to Oldtown?

Ya know, now that I am back at my computer I decided to check a few things. Apparently they have been setting Ghost up to be Sam's protector for a while. I forgot that back in S3 at the Fist of the Firstmen, Ghost saves Sam there. The GoT wiki says this:

Following the attack of the White Walkers against the Night's Watch at the Fist of the First Men, Ghost saves Sam from a wight, giving Lord Commander Jeor Mormont the chance to destroy the wight with fire.[9] 

While the ASoIaF wiki says this for that same event:

Ghost remains mostly at Jon's side and occasionally fights alongside him.[10]

Hmmm, aside from that, I wonder what they are going to do with Ghost this season now that Sam asked John to send him to Oldtown?

In books Jon doesnt separate from Ghost and Ghost is the reason why Halfhand takes Jon with him to range. Their bond is much deeper in books, in show he just seems to be closer to Sam.

Probably Ghost will stay with Jon, if Jon somehow stays dead, Mel and Davos will take him when they leave Wall. Ghost seems to like Mel.

Archived