2016 NFL Wildcard cont: Their Bones Will Turn To ICE!

Jace, Extat

they were chanting you like that, you like that 

That makes more sense. Kinda cool they are embracing it but I imagine they will think it gets old when it's thrown back into their faces every time they lose. I know from experience with "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!"

Geez I wonder if I'll need to use a visa to visit family this year, Wisconsin being a foreign land and all now?

p.s. Skins have left 5 points on the table already with that missed p.a.t. and LeSean's poor attempt at actually finishing his play. That's potentially very crucial, those 5 pts.

That might be my biggest pet peeve in all of sports. "We". 

MyMytax dollars went to the stadium, I'm comfortable using we.  I don't all that often, but I have no problems with it.

For a fan that's loyalties are known of course....

The Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Peoples refuse to put up an acceptable football number. Fucking 11? I don't think I've ever seen that.

I was thinking along the same lines - Washington's first three scores made for three unusual NFL scorelines: 2-0, 5-0, and 11-0. 

ETA: When did the emoticon codes change? 

So, great final game for the week.  

As far as the Seattle-Minn slug-fest, I think it was a GREAT game and I mean that; it had pretty much everything you want- intense physicality; great plays, the QBs making plays; strong Ds etc.  I mean, it was a low-scoring but exciting game to watch.  

Now, with that said- and with respect to both teams - the way it ended... didn't it feel a little too much like Minn lost ... because, well, they don't really know yet how to win?  

I know; I know- they lost on a chip-shot FG that Walsh should have drilled (laces out, though).  But that team played kicked FGs when they needed TDs and always seemed to say "Hey- 3 is good enough."  Well... no.  Not against the defending NFC champs.  Its really really NOT.  Minn played like a team that was not used to winning, so they ad-libbed and thought "We can kick 4 FGs and win; that's good enough!" Except its not.  

With more XP, the Vikings should have made AT LEAST one of those FGs a TD and walk away with the game.  Instead they "settled" for FGs because they thought that would win them the game. 

And, yeah, it probably SHOULD have, but in the elements, pressure, and a holder who had ALREADY done a "laces in" kick before (that they replayed BEFORE ... he DID IT AGAIN!)... you just never know.

Sorry Vikings.  You suffered the second-worst playoff loss this season.  

Archived