2016 NFL Wildcard cont: Their Bones Will Turn To ICE!

Jace, Extat

Their blood will freeze in my hands!

TY. And I know what you are saying here, but I want to reiterate one major point:

I poke fun at Manning and I truly believe that ESPN and the NFL threw up a FIREWALL to protect him from the (strangely compelling) allegations made my Al Jazeera on purpose because they love him.  And the media does everything but openly filate him (unless you are Jim Nance- that guy WOULD openly filate Manning, I 'firmly' believe Nance has a jar of Vaseline open at all times during a Broncos game just ready to let his .... 'love of the game' flow out... 

Vaseline? What kind of horrible life do you live? :P

Ben Roethlisberger has a separated right shoulder. MRI today. Depending on extent of damage will try to play Sunday vs. Broncos. @nflnetwork

From Silver's twitter feed, which I can't seem to embed from my phone.

You can play through that. Shame. Let's hope his legendary 'toughness' (squealed like a stuck pig over a MCL sprain) fails him.

Damn! How cold is it up there. Even Al and Chris sounds different.

Also Adam Schefter is reporting

For the record, I have nothing against the Steelers as a team.  I hate the fat bastard and I think some of their coaches are asshats.

Ummm... You have nothing against the Steelers? It's been 10 years you weak willed traitor, NEVER FORGET!

Their blood will freeze in my hands!

Vaseline? What kind of horrible life do you live? :P

You can play through that. Shame. Let's hope his legendary 'toughness' (squealed like a stuck pig over a MCL sprain) fails him.

Ummm... You have nothing against the Steelers? It's been 10 years you weak willed traitor, NEVER FORGET!

I have forgiven the idiot kicker......

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment. He has no business being cleared to play next week. Really I think that's the only positive you can take from this loss. This was a Phyrrhic victory for the Steelers. They are a sacrificial lamb next week without Brown and Rothlisberger.

/Hell of a Spiderman catch by Doug Baldwin.

You know I think in the final reckoning, the Bengals-Steelers rivalry was so bitterly intense, they basically eliminated each other. Steelers knocked out Dalton and Bernard and caused the Bengals to lose their mind and then the game. But the Bengals in turn, potentially, broke the Steelers 3 best players (Big Ben, A. Brown, L. Bell) in turn. This was like a bodybag game from the NFC East in the 80s.

It'll be a broken, battered Steelers team limping into Denver and will likely get trounced as a result. And considering Andy Reid vs. Belichick, I think it almost guarantees one last Brady vs. Manning in the AFCG. 

I have forgiven the idiot kicker......

If you see that bastard in the street I expect you to do your civic duty and throw rocks at him.

Leave forgiveness to God.

You mean this...

1e46aceda03b89f18cb1dd3e2c1fc9be.jpg

and then this?

kickers5.jpg

:D

Unlike the Vikings and Seahawks, you're on thin ice... <_<

So obviously I'm joking and playing around, but those pictures are making me shake. And it's not -3 degrees where I live...

You know I think in the final reckoning, the Bengals-Steelers rivalry was so bitterly intense, they basically eliminated each other. Steelers knocked out Dalton and Bernard and caused the Bengals to lose their mind and then the game. But the Bengals in turn, potentially, broke the Steelers 3 best players (Big Ben, A. Brown, L. Bell) in turn. This was like a bodybag game from the NFC East in the 80s.

It'll be a broken, battered Steelers team limping into Denver and will likely get trounced as a result. And considering Andy Reid vs. Belichick, I think it almost guarantees one last Brady vs. Manning in the AFCG. 

The Steelers could still beat the corpse of Peyton Manning.

If you see that bastard in the street I expect you to do your civic duty and throw rocks at him.

Leave forgiveness to God.

Hidden Content

So obviously I'm joking and playing around, but those pictures are making me shake. And it's not -3 degrees where I live...

The bad thing is I was driving home from work and had been listening to the game on the radio, I turned it off before the kick because I was so pissed off and knew Vanderjagt was automatic, only to get to the bar and see all the Steelers fans happy as shit. I had no clue he missed it.

Remember Cyberball or Blood Bowl?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberball

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

Says the person who gave up on the Colts for about the first half of the season. :D

Eh, I was confined to the house with nothing to do except be in pain and get angry. That was mostly a bit anyways.

The bad thing is I was driving home from work and had been listening to the game on the radio, I turned it off before the kick because I was so pissed off and knew Vanderjagt was automatic, only to get to the bar and see all the Steelers fans happy as shit. I had no clue he missed it.

I was already dancing.

I rarely dance anymore.

Yes and Peyton's neck could kill Denver's offense.

He could. But if he's terrible for 2 quarters, they can always go back to Brock. I have no idea how the Landry Jones led Steelers score at all against the Broncos. Their best hope is Manning throws a pick-six or two. Though I do think he's healthier than first half of the season PFM. 

Seems like 9 points might just be enough here. Frozen Seachicken offense is not inspiring much confidence.

9 pt lead is like a 21 pt lead in this game. 

Archived