Did Littile Finger no it was Arya

Stannis th3 Mannis

Littlefinger never visit Harrenhal in the books, so there was no opportunity to recognize her.  More to the point, I am not sure if he has ever even met Arya.  There is no meeting in AGOT that I can remember.  Given her likely change in appearance due to being older, and his lack of close contact with her in KL, I think it is unlikely that he would recognize her now even if he got a good look at her.

Littlefinger never visit Harrenhal in the books, so there was no opportunity to recognize her.  More to the point, I am not sure if he has ever even met Arya.  There is no meeting in AGOT that I can remember.  Given her likely change in appearance due to being older, and his lack of close contact with her in KL, I think it is unlikely that he would recognize her now even if he got a good look at her.

You're correct, I think they never met. And I think that's important because we know what the Faceless Men do to people they don't know...

But that's another topic

You're correct, I think they never met. And I think that's important because we know what the Faceless Men do to people they don't know...

But that's another topic

She recognized him when The Ne gor whacked. petyr was the only one of the principals up there who was not described as surprised when Joffrey gave the command. 

Oh, right! But she didn't know who he was, correct?

She didn't recall his name but she knew he was the one who knew her ma.

Was the scene where Tywin says M'Lord, commoners say M'Lord not My Lord from the book or just the show?

TherThere is a scene where Roose tells this to Theon. 

Archived