No Spoilers Just Thoughts, What do you think will happen season 6 - Show

DirewolfDubz

Jon - Assuming Jon is revived, (I think he will be revived by either Melisandre performing some ritual possibly involving Olly or maybe Ghost will be the price Jon pays for his life) His next action he will pick up from where he left off and head to Winterfell. Him Tormund Wun Wun and the rest head to Winterfell to make a mess of the Boltons. I think Jon will most likely kill Ramsay where as Roose will be executed infront of a host of characters after the battle of Winterfell. Jon is reunited with Sansa and Theon, Sansa will rally the Vale to help Jon reach out and warn Westeros that Winter has come and Jon will now know Bran and Rickon aren't dead so will try reunite the Stark children who will now have the North and the Vale behind them. From there I really have no idea where it could go Jon could stay and lead the fight North against the Walkers, he could go South and try get the Lords of Westeros and the rest to listen and join forces or he could possibly have a deeper connection to the walkers after the look the Nights King gives him, so who knows!

So that's just my thoughts and only on Jon, Just wondering what you guys might think will happen and with different characters. Below are just a few ofcourse theres lots of characters so just wondering peoples thoughts

Arya
Danaerys
Euron
Cersei
Jaime
Sam
Loras
Margery
Brienne

I think he will be revived by either Melisandre performing some ritual possibly involving Olly 

YESS PLEASE!! SOMEONE KILL THAT LITTLE SHIT. I WANT A FULL EPISODE WHERE WE SEE WUN-WUN RIP OLLY APART INTO MILLIONS OF PIECES, FOLLOWED BY HIM CUTTING HIM INTO TINIER PIECES TO MAKE A STEW. IN THE END WUN-WUN HAPPILY EXCLAIMS "FOR THE WATCH"

It's hard not to be influenced by spoilers but here are my thoughts:

Arya - she is leaving the faceless men to start working those names on her list, Walder Frey is likely first up.
Danaerys - well we know she's in trouble with the Dothraki but I am sure she will eventually head back to Meereen and likely by the end of this season set sail for Westeros.
Euron - I'd imagine that he will follow his book arc and go a little further.
Cersei - Not sure where her arc goes, I think she will likely burn Kings Landing before dying though.
Jaime - He may end up dying in the Riverlands or he kills Cersai.
Sam - This is an easy one, he'll meet his family, arrive at Oldtown find out some stuff about the white walkers and Euron will attack so he has to flee.
Loras - Think he's dying this season, in some sort of trial.
Margery - she will escape but lose Tommen.
Brienne - Heading back to her book arc, I'd guess long term she's going to support Jon against the White Walkers.

Tyrion - he will rule Meereen and be good at it, he will part with Varys who will head to Dorne and he will try to talk sense to Dany.

Team Jon - going to Winterfell to wipe out the Boltons (well I suspect Ramsay will have killed Roose by that point).  After that I am guessing they  move further south after hearing the wall has fallen (I think this is the big episode 10 close along with Dany leaving for Westeros).

It's hard not to be influenced by spoilers but here are my thoughts:

Arya - she is leaving the faceless men to start working those names on her list, Walder Frey is likely first up.
Danaerys - well we know she's in trouble with the Dothraki but I am sure she will eventually head back to Meereen and likely by the end of this season set sail for Westeros.
Euron - I'd imagine that he will follow his book arc and go a little further.
Cersei - Not sure where her arc goes, I think she will likely burn Kings Landing before dying though.
Jaime - He may end up dying in the Riverlands or he kills Cersai.
Sam - This is an easy one, he'll meet his family, arrive at Oldtown find out some stuff about the white walkers and Euron will attack so he has to flee.
Loras - Think he's dying this season, in some sort of trial.
Margery - she will escape but lose Tommen.
Brienne - Heading back to her book arc, I'd guess long term she's going to support Jon against the White Walkers.

Tyrion - he will rule Meereen and be good at it, he will part with Varys who will head to Dorne and he will try to talk sense to Dany.

Team Jon - going to Winterfell to wipe out the Boltons (well I suspect Ramsay will have killed Roose by that point).  After that I am guessing they  move further south after hearing the wall has fallen (I think this is the big episode 10 close along with Dany leaving for Westeros).

I think Tyrion will struggle a bit with rulling, but most of all Sons of Hapry and Yunkish forces will attack and maybe he'll release dragons as the last attempt to do something.

Apart from that more or less. Brienne might or might not be dying. Depens on many tjhings, but I guess she'll eventually support Starks if she survives.

I'm thinking Jon will come back and get a combo of his/Stannis arch from WOW where he will use a frozen lake to beat the Boltons with Roose at least dying. I could see D&D somehow keeping Ramsey alive and even having a team up to beat the WW because "OMG like death is coming so Jon has team up with someone like Ramsey isn't that like deep and stuff?"

I think the Dorne plot will be as follows. Jaime arrives in King's Landing with dead Myrcella. Cersei does not listen to reason and has Trystane publicly beheaded. Doran has Ellaria executed as well, but it's too late. With his heir dead, he has no choice but to retaliate. He enters an alliance with Danerys Targaryen. 

I think Tyrion will struggle a bit with rulling, but most of all Sons of Hapry and Yunkish forces will attack and maybe he'll release dragons as the last attempt to do something.

Apart from that more or less. Brienne might or might not be dying. Depens on many tjhings, but I guess she'll eventually support Starks if she survives.

i think he would be struggling a lot more and can't keep things under control .....it would be finally make everyone understand the hardships in meereen and how no one could have done any better in those situation especially someone like tyrion can't do it will tell this loud and clear...if he releases dragons then that means he has failed mainly because dany was straight to solve the problems without using dragons .

i think he would be struggling a lot more and can't keep things under control .....it would be finally make everyone understand the hardships in meereen and how no one could have done any better in those situation especially someone like tyrion can't do it will tell this loud and clear...if he releases dragons then that means he has failed mainly because dany was straight to solve the problems without using dragons .

I think it was said that Tyrion will try to keep it under control with the help of Kinvara, but I guess it will not work for them as they would like to. It's a literally impossible place to rule.I keep thinking about the conversation between Dany and Hizdar in the Daznak Pit about his beloved city returing to the dirt. Dany with Drogon and Dothraki army marching to solve this...end the end of it Fire&Blood is her way. What I think will be parallel between Dany and Jon is that NW will too cease to exist. They tried to change things  there, reform it, and both of these places will be done or simply fall.

I just hope Dany will stay the hell away from R'hllor influence. I can see Jon being tied to R'hllor influence via Mel in a very weird way...not being a puppet like Stannis was, but in debt of some sort or bond/connection to them.

I think it was said that Tyrion will try to keep it under control with the help of Kinvara, but I guess it will not work for them as they would like to. It's literally impossible place to rule.I keep thinking about the conversation between Daeny and Hizdar in the Daznk Pit about his beloved city returing to the dirt. Dany with Drogon and Dothraki army marching to solve this...end the end of it Fire&Blood is her way. What I think will be parallel between Dany and Jon is that NW will too cease to exist. They tried to change things  there, reform it, and both of these will be done.

I just hope Dany will stay the hell away from R'hllor influence. I can see Jon being tied to R'hllor influence via Mel in a very weird way...not being a puppet like Stannis was, but in debt of some sort or bond/connection to them.

exactly ...he can't keep it under control whats with the other stuff we know from what's happening in the meereen coming season ...

that line is a clear foreshadowing of what's going to happen....I believe danY's response was if it needs to be on my hands then so be it ....his city and people did not do any good for hizdar in the end ..  I think by bringing down meeren and slavers bay is how a new civilization will be born with no slavery 

That's a nice catch with jon and daeny again...

I dont think its going to be a problem...if you take jon's case he only has wildlings and north where they worship old gods and Mel is the only different religion present there ....

But dany already has a vast majority of following different gods. .....jorah a northerner who worships old gods ..  Dothraki who worship horses and lamb men who worships lambs....and many freed men worship rhlor and other gods there exists ....unsullied have many faces gods .....missnadei has her own god ..meereenese have their own gods 

dany herself worships the seven along with ser barristan .....

If there ever was a magnet who pulls all the people of different culture  and worshippers of different gods towards her ...its dany 

And she doesnt mind about this at all she finds it intrigued that people worships all theses types of gods and wants to learn more about the religions she doesn't know ...

Red priests will call her AAr ..dothraki will call Her TsWMtW and we have marwyn and people who will call her the. tpTWP ....so she will not be involved with say a particular religion 

Even when she swears something she does it on every god there is from the mother of mountains to lamb gods to rhlor to many faced gods to old godsand new ...  

Exactly a major difference between jon and dany ....jon will owe it to Mel if she brings back ...but dany not so much on any religion or god ....everything she has done its been her choice and decision 

exactly ...he can't keep it under control whats with the other stuff we know from what's happening in the meereen coming season ...

that line is a clear foreshadowing of what's going to happen....I believe danY's response was if it needs to be on my hands then so be it ....his city and people did not do any good for hizdar in the end ..  I think by bringing down meeren and slavers bay is how a new civilization will be born with no slavery 

That's a nice catch with jon and daeny again...

I dont think its going to be a problem...if you take jon's case he only has wildlings and north where they worship old gods and Mel is the only different religion present there ....

But dany already has a vast majority of following different gods. .....jorah a northerner who worships old gods ..  Dothraki who worship horses and lamb men who worships lambs....and many freed men worship rhlor and other gods there exists ....unsullied have many faces gods .....missnadei has her own god ..meereenese have their own gods 

dany herself worships the seven along with ser barristan .....

If there ever was a magnet who pulls all the people of different culture  and worshippers of different gods towards her ...its dany 

And she doesnt mind about this at all she finds it intrigued that people worships all theses types of gods and wants to learn more about the religions she doesn't know ...

Red priests will call her AAr ..dothraki will call Her TsWMtW and we have marwyn and people who will call her the. tpTWP ....so she will not be involved with say a particular religion 

Even when she swears something she does it on every god there is from the mother of mountains to lamb gods to rhlor to many faced gods to old godsand new ...  

Exactly a major difference between jon and dany ....jon will owe it to Mel if she brings back ...but dany not so much on any religion or god ....everything she has done its been her choice and decision 

Although, Dany will have to it herself and I can't see Jon eliminating everyone in NW and destroy it. That would be a bad move.

Let's hope that Dany will not be influenced by this on the show. You know D&D...they can do whatever they wanna do.

With Jon he'll own it to  her of course if she lives until then...who knows about her interpretations of vision. Just think it'll might be interesting to see Jon being more pro religious. Sort of in a weird way or connection. Mel said she saw Stannis' victory and herself walking the battlements of Winterfell. While great battle in the snow will happen next season as we know in the blizzard like conditions. Boltons banners going down and after what I think Roose's death, Ramsay will fall hopefully and escape, but it's D&D. She might be wrong about people as she mistaken people before Stannis being the one, Stannis with Jon and what if she saw not herself but Sansa. Just a thought.

Although, Dany will have to it herself and I can't see Jon eliminating everyone in NW and destroy it. That would be a bad move.

Let's hope that Dany will not be influenced by this on the show. You know D&D...they can do whatever they wanna do.

With Jon he'll own it to  her of course if she lives until then...who knows about her interpretations of vision. Just think it'll might be interesting to see Jon being more pro religious. Sort of in a weird way or connection.Mel said she saw Stannis' victory and herself walking the battlements of Winterfell. While great battle i nthe snow will happen next season as we know in the blizzard like conditions. Boltons banners going down and aftre what I think Roose's death, Ramsay will fall hopefully amd not escape. She might be wrong about people as she mistaken people before Stannis being the one, Stannis with Jon and what if she saw not herself but Sansa. Just a thought.

no I don't think jon will destroy all of NW ....but the same goes for danh as well in meereen ...there are people who follow her ...they are her children ....so she won't be killing every people living there ....just those sons of harpies and ghiscaris who are against the ending of slavery ....furthermore there is plague to consider ....it would have made a significant damage 

I would imagine those who are loyal to jon in NW will follow him to wintrfell ....it would be completely dick move on jon part if he leaves the wall and his folllowers knowing full well that they can't defend against WW and wall can't stand on their own ...

now you are scaring me ...I really hope thats not the case ....dany doesn't need to follow rhlor to burn someone she already has drogon and rhaegal and viserion for that ....and considering dany spending most of the season with dothraki and in 7 th season starting to move to westeros I really don't think there will be enough time to influence her that much 

I think she never mentions anything about stannis victory ...she just saw that boltons banners coming down and her walkinh in winterfell which shw interpreted as stannis winning ...but it's gojng to be jon who gets that victory and she will walk the winterfell battlements and Bolton banners will be down and once again direwolf will fly on top of winterfell ..

I speculated that jon will burn those who stabbed him ....but now iam wondering will Mel herself be doing any more burning or wanting to burn anyone again after what happened with shireen....I don't think she will be like how she was before or maybe not ...she will be fooling herself that its all due to jon and again fool herself 

I would imagine those who are loyal to jon in NW will follow him to wintrfell ....it would be completely dick move on jon part if he leaves the wall and his folllowers knowing full well that they can't defend against WW and wall can't stand on their own ...

I imagine two scenarios. Jon is dealing with NW brothers and leave Edd with some of them to guard the Wall. It can't be there unprotected. or he'll screw them a march on Winterfell and leave them to their fate.

now you are scaring me ...I really hope thats not the case ....dany doesn't need to follow rhlor to burn someone she already has drogon and rhaegal and viserion for that ....and considering dany spending most of the season with dothraki and in 7 th season starting to move to westeros I really don't think there will be enough time to influence her that much 

I hope so, but we can't be sure with them.

I think she never mentions anything about stannis victory ...she just saw that boltons banners coming down and her walkinh in winterfell which shw interpreted as stannis winning ...but it's gojng to be jon who gets that victory and she will walk the winterfell battlements and Bolton banners will be down and once again direwolf will fly on top of winterfell ..

She said "You'll receive what is yours by right and you'll take it". Meaning Winterfell. Then Stannis rejected her and leave the tent.

I speculated that jon will burn those who stabbed him ....but now iam wondering will Mel herself be doing any more burning or wanting to burn anyone again after what happened with shireen....I don't think she will be like how she was before or maybe not ...she will be fooling herself that its all due to jon and again fool herself.

It will be interesting if she'll do it again or try to stay out of it foolish herself. With her it can go either way. I don't think Mel is truly evil, but she'll do anything to achieve her goal. About Jon burning NW brothers. Interesting thought, but t depends if they deal with them or not. If yes, then he might be doing it or he'll simply kill Thorne as the main one and move on. I don't think they'll kill another kid.

I too thought thats what going to happen. ..leave edd at wall ...now thinking back ...its a stupid move to leave them there with no supplies nothing to defend .....I think this third possoblity is possible....jon proposes to throne that he will let him and his supportes  alive as long as he and his supporters and wildlings move south ....

I think the only optionoption for throne  here is to take the deal and live ....so jon and others depart south ...while thorne mans the wall ...only to witness the fall of wall and WW marching 

Let's pray harder to Rhlor and hope again nothing like that happens 

OK I think thats her way of saying is sure about her reading fire ...as soon as she sees her walking battlements she thought stannis will be victorious ...wrongfully interpreted again ....

I don't think she is a evil person ....she believes in stannis wholeheartedly and her POV chapter gave us a clear idea about her....carrice reaction to davos when he asks about shireen is still in my eyes.....I think there is a possibility we may witness some change in Mel ..

But if she acts like nothing changedechanged and burns the mutineers and proclaim jon as AAr ....there is nothing more ridiculous or worse than that ...may be the worse will be fans now believe and cheer that they are right in Jon being AAr 

I too thought thats what going to happen. ..leave edd at wall ...now thinking back ...its a stupid move to leave them there with no supplies nothing to defend .....I think this third possoblity is possible....jon proposes to throne that he will let him and his supportes  alive as long as he and his supporters and wildlings move south ....

I think the only optionoption for throne  here is to take the deal and live ....so jon and others depart south ...while thorne mans the wall ...only to witness the fall of wall and WW marching 

They would patrol the Wall with few wildlings too(what Jon did in the books manned the Wall with his men and Wildlings), but the again no supplies. Or at least until Jon and co také control of the North. It would be sweet if White Walkers killed Thorne and others instead of what we can expect and that is Jon dealing with them. They've been taking this threat less seriously than they should. Only Wildlins were at their sight and they weren't able to look into bigger picture.

But then again Jon would basically deserte the Wall with the rest and since he's so high on vows. It would be great inony and tragedy, if in the end he helped save Westeros, but was punished for what he did and that was deserting his place...even with a good reason.

Let's pray harder to Rhlor and hope again nothing like that happens 

Yep, me too.

OK I think thats her way of saying is sure about her reading fire ...as soon as she sees her walking battlements she thought stannis will be victorious ...wrongfully interpreted again ....

I don't think she is a evil person ....she believes in stannis wholeheartedly and her POV chapter gave us a clear idea about her....carrice reaction to davos when he asks about shireen is still in my eyes.....I think there is a possibility we may witness some change in Mel ..

But if she acts like nothing changedechanged and burns the mutineers and proclaim jon as AAr ....there is nothing more ridiculous or worse than that ...may be the worse will be fans now believe and cheer that they are right in Jon being AAr 

It's a sad that they reduce Mel on the show from this mysterious person to mainly just a nudity as her power. Carice is a wonderful actress and so much potential waisted. We'll see in next season is she's changed or not. It will be fascinating to see., but I think she'll start as a completely confused or even broken person. She believed so much in her interpretation of these vision and she failed. R'hllor is not wrong,but he just gave her a clue and she badly though it out. I was hoping for more scenes with her last season Jon, Aemon and Ghost.

i don't think. He would have patrol the walls.....mainly two reasons first jon in the book never went to hardhome...and second is show never cared about the castles along the wall ....

Iam split regarding the mutineers on one hand it would make sense to throne man the wall during WW ...but I so want jon to do start doing questionable things ...he should not get away when all the main characters have done questionable things ....I would love he gave the mutineers to rhllor for bringing him back.....I don't want olly Mel or ghost or shireen  to die for jon and then he feels sorry for them sacrificing for bringing back ..  He must do the deed himself not depend gets done by others ....

I too hoped we will be getting there will be scenes between aemon and Mel ....agree with carrice she is wonderful actress ...yeah I think we can be sure that at least she will be confused and broke when we see her. ..

i don't think. He would have patrol the walls.....mainly two reasons first jon in the book never went to hardhome...and second is show never cared about the castles along the wall ....

Iam split regarding the mutineers on one hand it would make sense to throne man the wall during WW ...but I so want jon to do start doing questionable things ...he should not get away when all the main characters have done questionable things ....I would love he gave the mutineers to rhllor for bringing him back.....I don't want olly Mel or ghost or shireen  to die for jon and then he feels sorry for them sacrificing for bringing back ..  He must do the deed himself not depend gets done by others ....

I too hoped we will be getting there will be scenes between aemon and Mel ....agree with carrice she is wonderful actress ...yeah I think we can be sure that at least she will be confused and broke when we see her. ..

Questionable things. To me Jon is a classic example of a hero sort of what was Aragorn for Tolkien, but then I see elements of Frodo with Jon.,I would like to see darker version of him or a different kind Jon to extent that he'll do pretty much anything to achieve what he is meant to do and that is stopping ice zombies. He could create a great dynamic with Mel...if she is willing to do anything after events of his resurrection, what happned so far with Shireen, Stannis and how she was wrong. Much like I'm excited to see my favourite MCU character Captain America getting to do questionable things.

We'll see if he deals with them, but it would be irony if Thorne and co are killed by upcoming WW army instead of usual thing to do and that is revenge. Olly don't about him...on one hand I hate him, but he is just a kid and maybe after certain things he'll change his view. Mel could be a great going forward for Jon representing a bit of a darker path and Davos the opposite. Well, Mel could be sort of a option if he gets in the trouble resurrection you know. Walking, talking resurrection option for him...which is not so good. if they go for normal route with this.

Essentially some sort of sacrifice will be needed, which will separate his resurrection from any other that might occur and I'm talking about LSH. Because as spoilers said it Mel and Ghost are presented at this huge scene and I can imagine if Ghost is there to represent Ice connection, but more intriguing option is that he'll be killed. There were spoiler which suggested that Ghost will be prominent in the first episodes and you know what that means...what if Jon's mind is trapped inside of Ghost and he needs to die. Also reports said that Wildlings will be basically killed to the last one thanks being badly eqquiped in the Battle Of The North.

Aemon and Mel. You mean scene about AAR prophecy?.

Questionable things. To me Jon is a classic example of a hero sort of what was Aragorn for Tolkien, but then I see elements of Frodo with Jon.,I would like to see darker version of him or a different kind Jon to extent that he'll do pretty much anything to achieve what he is meant to do and that is stopping ice zombies. He could create a great dynamic with Mel...if she is willing to do anything after events of his resurrection, what happned so far with Shireen, Stannis and how she was wrong. Much like I'm excited to see my favourite MCU character Captain America getting to do questionable things.

We'll see if he deals with them, but it would be irony if Thorne and co are killed by upcoming WW army instead of usual thing to do and that is revenge. Olly don't about him...on one hand I hate him, but he is just a kid and maybe after certain things he'll change his view. Mel could be a great going forward for Jon representing a bit of a darker path and Davos the opposite. Well, Mel could be sort of a option if he gets in the trouble resurrection you know. Walking, talking resurrection option for him...which is not so good. if they go for normal route with this.

Essentially some sort of sacrifice will be needed, which will separate his resurrection from any other that might occur and I'm talking about LSH. Because as spoilers said it Mel and Ghost are presented at this huge scene and I can imagine if Ghost is there to represent Ice connection, but more intriguing option is that he'll be killed. There were spoiler which suggested that Ghost will be prominent in the first episodes and you know what that means...what if Jon's mind is trapped inside of Ghost and he needs to die. Also reports said that Wildlings will be basically killed to the last one thanks being badly eqquiped in the Battle Of The North.

Aemon and Mel. You mean scene about AAR prophecy?.

its just it though Martin don't want to aragorn ...isn't that the reason why he made dany rule and showed how hard it is for a hero to rule....in a series where all the other main characters has done some things grey ...you can't keep this guy alone a white as snow ....you already can see the negative reactions towards jon from many fans. .. .I just want him to do things on his own doesn't get helped or gets done by others ...  

I don't like the idea of Davis on one side and Mel on other ....its too much stannis for me....I don't want olly to be killed by jon either and I don't think jon will be able to do that also....I also hate him but kind ah understand why he did that ......if jon kills olly then its clear sign that jon has changes into more ruthless ..

I expect that it will be similar to LSH ....why else would show have made Mel know abput this through thoros....and this is one of the reason LS didn't make it to show which will feel like a repetitive ...

I think ghost would be present there to give bran access to view and know what's happening at wall and with jon

I just dont see ghost dying to wake him back.  Or should I say hope he isn't dying ..for me ghost to jon is like what drogon is to dany ...isnt there reports ghost will be having more sscreentime than the last season ...so I think we will be seeing lot more of ghost ....

one reason I can't think of a scenario of jon coming back like dany's drogo pyre is ....what impact is going to have on the world if he does something like that .....with dany there is dragons which is a huge game changer and impacts the whole universe.....and the point dany being. Fireproof is built upon in the show too much ..so they cant dimish taht factor.....so in jon case say someone like mel or Ghost dies to bring him back ....apart from he coming back nothing changes but he loses his advantage like a direwolf ....so you see where iam coming from and get what iam saying why I think it would be just like Berric and thoros ..

i have not heard that rumor about wildlings ....I don't think its going to happen though ...they are huge part of Jon's story as dothraki is with dany and its how they differ from others lords and ladies by trying to change the world as it is.....    

Yes about the prophecy we could have had them speaking about AAR and TPTwP as one and grrm or show runners confirming it in inside the episode videos ...and would have liked them to speak about targs aswell especially if mel is daughter of bloodraven ....

Well..

Jon: Will be alive, and more aware. I think that a darkness is going to show in him while he's conflicted by the idea of staying at the wall or proceeding to find a method of fighting what's beyond the wall. I think that the Night's Watch will fall this season.

Arya: Is going to begin her list.

Danaerys: May get some push-back from the Dothraki, considering they didn't depart on the best of terms. Otherwise, I have no idea where this is going. She's pretty far off from her book storyline, I feel.

Cersei: She's going to go nuts. Completely. I find it very likely that she'll burn the city-dwellers in King's Landing.

Jamie: Trying to keep Cersei from being a psycho. Probably goes off to the Riverlands.

Sam: Visits family. Learns some things.

Margaery: Is released under the grounds that she not marry Tommen. Gets sent away. OR Varys assists in her escape.

Final thought, I think that our Ep 9 this year will feature Danaerys crossing the sea and going into her first large battle.

its just it though Martin don't want to aragorn ...isn't that the reason why he made dany rule and showed how hard it is for a hero to rule....in a series where all the other main characters has done some things grey ...you can't keep this guy alone a white as snow ....you already can see the negative reactions towards jon from many fans. .. .I just want him to do things on his own doesn't get helped or gets done by others ...  

I don't like the idea of Davis on one side and Mel on other ....its too much stannis for me....I don't want olly to be killed by jon either and I don't think jon will be able to do that also....I also hate him but kind ah understand why he did that ......if jon kills olly then its clear sign that jon has changes into more ruthless ..

I expect that it will be similar to LSH ....why else would show have made Mel know abput this through thoros....and this is one of the reason LS didn't make it to show which will feel like a repetitive ...

I think ghost would be present there to give bran access to view and know what's happening at wall and with jon

I just dont see ghost dying to wake him back.  Or should I say hope he isn't dying ..for me ghost to jon is like what drogon is to dany ...isnt there reports ghost will be having more sscreentime than the last season ...so I think we will be seeing lot more of ghost ....

one reason I can't think of a scenario of jon coming back like dany's drogo pyre is ....what impact is going to have on the world if he does something like that .....with dany there is dragons which is a huge game changer and impacts the whole universe.....and the point dany being. Fireproof is built upon in the show too much ..so they cant dimish taht factor.....so in jon case say someone like mel or Ghost dies to bring him back ....apart from he coming back nothing changes but he loses his advantage like a direwolf ....so you see where iam coming from and get what iam saying why I think it would be just like Berric and thoros ..

i have not heard that rumor about wildlings ....I don't think its going to happen though ...they are huge part of Jon's story as dothraki is with dany and its how they differ from others lords and ladies by trying to change the world as it is.....    

Yes about the prophecy we could have had them speaking about AAR and TPTwP as one and grrm or show runners confirming it in inside the episode videos ...and would have liked them to speak about targs aswell especially if mel is daughter of bloodraven ...                                                             

I see Shiera Siestar +Brynden Rivers theory. I like that too.

With Jon. He did make a difficult decisions throught his story by choosing repeatedly duty over love, leaving people he loves for the greater good. One time when he chooses love over dut for his beloved sister. He dies or is critically injured...depends on show and books. Not controversial, but difficult nonetheless. That's what I like about him. The life keeps beating him down and he always gets up like Cap.

We already learned that Wildlings and Dothraki are pretty much same. Wildlings I think served their part with this FTW thing and from now on North is the key for Jon. Wildling are about 5000 wouldn't make much of a difference anyway and Dothraki on the other hand will make a differencde due to their numbers.

Usually more screentime means death afterwards. I don't really care that much for Ghost on the screen, because their bond just isn't there. Not like Dany and Drogon anyway.

Davos and Mel are bound to be on his side either way. They'll basically give Jon a part of Stannis' arch so it makes sense for them to be by his side like for Stannis. We can agree on Olly...he wasn't really a bad guy or boy in this. Emotions played a huge part and Thorne and co manipulated him into this. He geniuenly liked Jon.

If his resurrection is like that with Mel walking by his side afterwards . No one would believe him to be in any danger, because he's got her by his side. If Mel or Ghost die to bring him back. If I understand this corectly. How is that going to threaten Dany's speciality and what happned with dragons? If he would  be walking out of a pyre yes....her event. was a special thing. This would totally different kind of thing. He'll lose part of himself and Emilia did said that Mel will took something away from him.

Aragorn and Jon bears too many similarities for it to be accident. In fact George's interview about Aragorn and not being to show what kinda of tax policydid hemaintained his army would he have and other things. Things. Jon did what a King is esentially have to deal with. He's not freeing slavers, no one  worships him, he's not a visionary figure or a savior figure, but he's doing this boring stuff a King should do. He would make a good King. What Jon is doing is essentially what Aragon never did and what George is missing from Tolkien. So George defenitely factors their similarities in the story in his plans...the difference is that Jon might not be in the end a King like Aragorn was. Unlike Dany who am thinking might end up on the IT. Why? Aegon is pretty much out of the question and JonCon did wanted to see him on the Iron Throne before he dies. They gave that part to Jorah, Dany being the invading Targaryen and why to have two Targaryens invading the country. Let's focuse on the more important one, and I think he'll might see her winning Game Of Thrones. Key word is might.

I see Shiera Siestar +Brynden Rivers theory. I like that too.

We already learned that Wildlings and Dothraki are pretty much same. Wildlings I think served their part with this FTW thing and from now on North is the key for Jon. Wildling are about 5000 wouldn't make much of a difference anyway and Dothraki on the other hand will make a differencde due to their numbers.

Usually more screentime means death afterwards. I don't really care that much for Ghost on the screen, because their bond just isn't there. Not like Dany and Drogon anyway.

Davos and Mel are bound to be on his side either way. We can agree on Olly...he wasn't really a bad guy or boy in this. Emotions played a huge part and Thorne and co manipulated him into this. He geniuenly liked Jon.

If his resurrection is like that with Mel walking by his side afterwards . No one would believe him to be in any danger, because he's got her by his side. If Mel or Ghost die to bring him back. If I understand this corectly. How is that going to threaten Dany's speciality and what happned with dragons? If he would  be walking out of a pyre yes....her event. was a special thing. This would totally different kind of thing. He'll lose part of himself and Emilia did said that Mel will took something away from him.

Aragorn and Jon bears too many similarities for it to be accident. So George defenitely factors this in his plans...the difference is that Jon to me will not be in the end a King like Aragorn was. Unlike Dany who am thinking might end up on the IT. Aegon is pretty much out of the question and JonCon did wanted to see him on the Iron Throne before he dies. They gave that part to Jorah and I think he'll see her winniing Game Of Thrones.

no you misunderstood me  what I said was take dany scene....she lost everything and the pyre moment was a special event for not only herself but had an impact globally by bringing dragons back. ....  In a way she gained a massive advantage ...   It changed her position and story as before dragons and after dragons 

Whereas in jon case if ghost is sacrificed then its doesn't cause any impact and he loses the massive advantage that he had of a direwolf ....what will this sacrifice will give him other than coming back ...he won't be gaining any advantage or weapon ...there is literally no differennce from before stabbing and after stabbing .....in fact he loses the direwolves he had in position ....and if the advantage is him gaining north I don't see how they can make any difference to WW threat .....  

I mentioned the fireproof thing because the show has made sure that this  a point and special thing  that dany has ....kind of like bran with warging....and they have build it up from the first episode ...they are not going to just spoil that uniqueness by having jon walk out of fire especially without something like dragons....

So based on this two scenarios I believe its fair to rule out any ritual with pyre or sacrifice .....and given the focus on thoros and berric and Mel. . its enough to have him brought back similar to berric ...

If all the wildlings are killed and all the people in meereen is killed ...then I think GRRm is failed and ruined his story .....after all the hardships both jon and dany went through to establishing a environment for the wildlings and freed men to live in a same place with westeros and among the old slavers .....its a cop out and I think GRRm is not that bad of an author to do something like that 

Archived