Pictionary XXIX - The one after the Spamsmoot - Finished, come look!

Buckwheat

Everybody should have a picture to describe now.

When I paste the link into the editing box, I usually get a black line on the bottom of the editing box saying "You have pasted content with formatting. Remove formatting." When I click Remove formatting, I usually get the link instead of the picture. I am pretty sure that is how it is supposed to be? (BB's trick with a dot does not help.)

Deadline: 2nd February 12.00 CET.

1 hour ago, Emmit said:

I have my description of the pic in. It was actually one of the hardest pictures I've had to describe. 

sorry about that.     Its always differcult to condense the needed paragraph into a consise sentence.   

But if you thought that was hard to describe, you've not seen one of Koba's?  phycadelic specials.  If you ever get one of those then take some LSD before trying to describing.

19 hours ago, Pebbles said:

sorry about that.     Its always differcult to condense the needed paragraph into a consise sentence.   

But if you thought that was hard to describe, you've not seen one of Koba's?  phycadelic specials.  If you ever get one of those then take some LSD before trying to describing.

I'm pretty sure someone (Rhaenys iirc) once included in their description of one of Koba's "and someone's been on LSD again"

I've sent her a gentle FB prod.

Rock  for you  if you want an unoffically one

Spoiler

TitanCat, Pebbles and TtianCat's cute boyfriend plot to surprise MR Pebbles with a announced romantic double valentines date to Count Duckular Live!  

This actually happened, but then I realised Hubby will be away skiing so can't come on that romantic trip to Enfield.    - Not to worry, Titancat and her cute boyfriend said I should still come along for a fun threesome.

Sorry for the lateness :unsure:, Rome was pretty distracting, and then I apparently have a job which is a bit annoying.

PEBBLE - YOUR BONUS ROUND MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. I am really looking forward to the picture :P

Also, we should actually plan the Count Duckula. We get you a ticket, y/y?

Your bonus rounds make me jealous of you girls living so close together than you actually can meet! ;)

What is Count Ducula?

On the game:

This is the third drawing round. Deadline 72 hours from now, that is ... uhhh ... 5. 2. at midnight.

I am surprised to announce that most of the sentences you are getting are pretty short for this stage of the game. Apparently (almost) everybody has learned how to summarize just the central things.*

*There is one chain which does not fit this description at all.

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Your bonus rounds make me jealous of you girls living so close together than you actually can meet! ;)

What is Count Ducula?

I see Pebble far less frequently than I should considering how close we are. Then again, the world is getting a bunch smaller these days, with budget airlines and so forth. Europe hops are totally doable! :)

Count Duckula is a cartoon from the '80s about a vampire duck. It's wonderful, and about as ridiculous as it sounds. Someone seems to be doing a stage production of it, which may well be terrible, and I definitely want to go to.

Archived