Pictionary XXIX - The one after the Spamsmoot - Finished, come look!

Buckwheat

So, this came up in PMs and I thought it would be interesting to see what other people thought about the idea of PictionaryCon? I can see Pebbles being on board. Obviously there are stupid logistics problems because some of you live inconveniently far away, but sounds fun in principle, yees?

On 2/2/2016 at 3:08 PM, Pebbles said:

I've sent her a gentle FB prod.

Rock  for you  if you want an unoffically one

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

hahahahahaha yeah i got a great pic for this...

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 7:21 AM, TitanCat said:

So, this came up in PMs and I thought it would be interesting to see what other people thought about the idea of PictionaryCon? I can see Pebbles being on board. Obviously there are stupid logistics problems because some of you live inconveniently far away, but sounds fun in principle, yees?

We did live action mafia at a world con and it was a lot of fun.  No reason Pictionary couldn't be done as well.  It is actually a board game (at least here in the US). I could certainly bring supplies to Balticon since I am local, and I might be able to bring some things to KC.  I might even have a few ideas for a modified game similar to what we do here.

I will try to remember to draw my picture tonight.

11 hours ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

We did live action mafia at a world con and it was a lot of fun.  No reason Pictionary couldn't be done as well.  It is actually a board game (at least here in the US). I could certainly bring supplies to Balticon since I am local, and I might be able to bring some things to KC.  I might even have a few ideas for a modified game similar to what we do here.

I will try to remember to draw my picture tonight.

:bowdown:  i worship you...

My apologies. I apparently don't know what the date is :rolleyes:

But I am now in.  Only took me 11 minutes to draw that picture.  When you see it, you will likely find this very hard to believe.

"No way" you will say.

"Yes, it is true" I will say.

"Are you sure it wasn't just 3 minutes?" you will then say :P 

Now I must find some caffeine before my head splits open 

I take it there's still no news?

Has anyone heard from Rocksniffer at all in the last couple of days? Seems out of character to be completely disappeared... I'd have at least expected a dirty comment about Pebble's probes.

yes...pregame happenings saturday Karate princess birthday party...then all day superbowl party and just pulled my ass outta the bed...

perhaps i am dead and just don't know it... picture has been corrected and i have been properly chastised

:smoking:

On 2/5/2016 at 7:26 AM, Pebbles said:

You can Bold my name now dearest flower.

RS  - I do look forward to your drawing of my bonus round challange.  I shall be very dissapointed if it is safe for work.

Spoiler

i need to drink more to get inspired...but here is a mild one...NSFW ACCORDING TO THE VULGARITY POLICE...

ok added NSFW bit but honestly did anyone think it was safe....i drew it after all... :commie:

and here is a question for the void...why do i have to comply with the censorship of others when this smiley is available on the emo list :smileysex: :smileysex::smileysex::smileysex::smileysex:

Archived