Pictionary XXIX - The one after the Spamsmoot - Finished, come look!

Buckwheat

2 hour reminder.

16 hours ago, Emmit said:

Wow. This is due tomorrow.

Is the time frame always so short?

I may not be getting any arbitrary points. 

It is the same as always, 3 days.

I am not giving anybody any arbitrary points or keeping any score. I am, however, amused to see your thoughts about the game.

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

<snip>

It is not about the speed, you know. :P

:blushing:

:leer: ....

38 minutes ago, Emmit said:

When you have no artistic skill, speed is all you've got.

I may have referenced RockSniffer on this post.

:lmao:a smokin' dog in the hand beats two in the bush... :leer:

This was a rough start to the game.

Everybody thank Sword of Mutilation for stepping in and drawing a pretty picture for us. :)

One of the players has gone MIA, but I hope they will contact me in this round.

You have two days for this round, which means please send me your sentences no later than 27th January till 21.00 (CET).

On 12/01/2016 at 10:08 PM, Buckwheat said:

Everybody, welcome to the 29th edition of telephone pictionary!

A special thank you for all the previous hosts of this game, especially queen Pebble, who hosted the last, holiday-themed edition.

The registry of all the results from the previous games can be found here. Obligatory viewing if you are feeling blue! :)

For the inexperienced players: this is a very friendly, fun game, and we promise we do not bite. Here are the standard rules:

Game flow

Hidden Content

Picture/sentence standards

Hidden Content

Miscellaneous

Hidden Content

Here is a new rule for everybody: you might have noticed that since the board software update, pictures sometimes get embedded instead of the post just showing the link. I ask that you would make sure you are sending the link, not the picture. If somebody finds a way to make absolutely sure the links do not change into pictures once you post, please let us all know. You can do that by putting a character (preferably a dot) before the link. Thank you for this information, BB.

Players: (bolded have finished their task for the round)

BB-Rhae

BlackBear

Emmit

Lany Freelove Strangeways

Queen Pebble

Rocksniffer

TitanCat

Turinqui-Calima

The knight of the laughing pencil

Replacements:

HelenaExMachina

Bonus chains are available as soon as you have submitted your assignment for the current round. Current deadline: 27th January, 21.00 CET.

Please lets keep this one at least kind-of-appropriate for children and Harry-Potter-free. Yes, this includes you, Rocksniffer.

Have a fun game!

COMIC SAAAAAAAAANS!

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

This was a rough start to the game.

Everybody thank Sword of Mutilation for stepping in and drawing a pretty picture for us. :)

One of the players has gone MIA, but I hope they will contact me in this round.

You have two days for this round, which means please send me your sentences no later than 27th January till 21.00 (CET).

If your next drawing round starts on Wednesday/before Wednesday, then I can act as stand-in for whoever is MIA as I should have spare time then.

9 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Mwahaha, only took two weeks for you to notice! :devil:

9 hours ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

I would have had mine done in 3 minutes, but I can't post at all from work. the response areas are all greyed out. I think it is an IE issue, but at work there is no choice but to use it.

anyway, it is done now :)

I had the same problem (twice now, once during the TTTNE race) on Mozilla. Delete your browsing history and it should work. There are plenty of people with the same problem up in the Help forum.

9 hours ago, Pebbles said:

BB there is nothing wrong with comic sans,   its actually a lot easyier for my dyslexic brain to read.    I would like the whole world to write in it.

One more reason for everybody to use comic sans! Save Pebble, use comic sans! ;)

I have all the sentences and also one drawing for the next round, so we can continue with the next round. I will send the tasks soon.

Since our mystery player has gone missing and is not answering me at all, I am looking for a permanent replacement. Please volunteer.

Everybody has a sentence to draw now. If you suspect there might be a mistake, tell me.

Deadline: 30th January midnight CET.

Which really means 31st in the morning, since I probably will not be online waiting for your pictures at such an hour.

I hope a replacement can be found during this round (the drawing for this round has been drawn by Helena, thank you!) so we can then continue with nine regular players.

Archived