Pictionary XXIX - The one after the Spamsmoot - Finished, come look!

Buckwheat

On 2/9/2016 at 8:04 PM, Emmit said:

This site sucks on mobile.

Ignore that last post. The quote the was in the post area and I couldn't get rid of it and I couldn't post any other way. I was forced to post it.

I had that problem yesterday on my regular computer, but after about 10 minutes of frustration I figured out that if you hold down Ctrl while clicking on the quote you get the option to remove it. No idea how to do it on mobile.

I am happy to announce that we are now on the LAST DRAWING ROUND. The deadline is, as usual, three days, meaning you should send me the drawings by 13th February at 22.00.

If you suspect you have the same chain you already had, or anything else is wrong, let me know.

I have a bonus chain to describe.

On 2/9/2016 at 0:09 AM, rocksniffer said:

Reveal hidden contents

i need to drink more to get inspired...but here is a mild one...NSFW ACCORDING TO THE VULGARITY POLICE...

ok added NSFW bit but honestly did anyone think it was safe....i drew it after all... :commie:

and here is a question for the void...why do i have to comply with the censorship of others when this smiley is available on the emo list :smileysex: :smileysex::smileysex::smileysex::smileysex:

I'm TitanCat's so-called Cute Boyfriend and I approve of this picture.

I've been approving of it for several days, but apparently the forum has some kind of gremlins which prevented me from saying as much.

33 minutes ago, TitanCat's Cute Boyfriend said:

I'm TitanCat's so-called Cute Boyfriend and I approve of this picture.

I've been approving of it for several days, but apparently the forum has some kind of gremlins which prevented me from saying as much.

:wub:

:D

Of course its an Alt account.  after all the Real TitanCat's cute boyfriend wanted to replace Mr Pebble so I did not get lonely.

Therefore the real one not the fake alt account would have chosen a different board name.   Possibly the board name Mr Pebble joined up with (that maybe only Lany knows) since he er got banned from the board.

also

Spoiler

I'm not sure TitanCat would have told her cute boyfriend, what I may have called him here, since I know TitanCat's cute boyfriend really doesn't need the ego boost  

I also approve of this drawing, although RS has given hubby far too much hair.

Poor TCCB (tm). He goes to all the effort of creating an account, and then no one believes it's him.

I definitely tell him all the things, so he was very aware that you called him cute :P

Also, he is extra stalky (in a good way), so even if I hadn't told him, he'd have still found this thread and seen picture and comments! (But he found it because I linked it, because it's excellent).

thanks for the love tccb, tc and queen pebs...i hope the duckula was also pleasing. i had to google it after pebs said it was a cartoon i figured i better at least look into it...

...it seemed mild to me...remember harry with his striped socks and bull nuts... :lol:

i am still waiting for the r rated version of this game

:smoking:

Attomically correct stickpeople are easy to draw.

For lady's   don't use the triangle (since that's female clothes)   just draw as standard stickman  but add 2 half circles.

and for naked men,   just make the chest line a bit longer so it crosses the leg (inverted) V     (if you want to be crude add to small circles)

And my picture may have contained Hyroghraphics.    or not.    this round.

Archived